over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Slinnnnnn Saving My Life

Doesn’t NOW Foods have an official store on Amazon? So people can just buy reputable brands on Amazon, right? Rather than just completely avoiding the website.
Yes, you could do that but you are, with your dollars, telling amazon, "Hey, your complete lack of respect for me as a consumer and my right to get what I paid for when lord knows you have taken your pound of flesh from the transaction is super duper ok with me."

Why support ANY company that shows such a lack of respect for it's customers? There are literally 100's of better options.

Yes, you could do that but you are, with your dollars, telling amazon, "Hey, your complete lack of respect for me as a consumer and my right to get what I paid for when lord knows you have taken your pound of flesh from the transaction is super duper ok with me."

Why support ANY company that shows such a lack of respect for it's customers? There are literally 100's of better options.
Huh?

TLDR: They KNOW they are selling fraudulent, underdosed scam supplement brands and simply do not care. Any company that REPEATEDLY shows such little respect for their customers should not have said customers business.

TLDR part two: Spend money with companies that don't continue to fuck you.
That’s why it’s important to pay attention to who the actual seller is

What are some of the effects of using insulin long term? Are there any? I know it's a general average, average insulin levels die on average 10 years younger,the average age is 78. Of course that's not a bodybuilder that's just someone that's unhealthy more than likely. As competitive bodybuilders we're taking risks though.

I started insulin 2 years ago and my cholesterol was pretty good now it's significantly doctor put me on crestor. Anabolics have not gone up that much. Have used one IU of GH per day.

Insulin the first year was 10 I used before most workouts. Currently not doing is it as much although thinking of getting back more of lower doses 5 to 10 Ius. Have experimented with 10 and 15 pre and post and even 20 and 20 before definitely not consistently.

6 months ago I did take a deca trt 20 mg a day for 3 months with 10 IU's insulin and gained on that without doing a cycle.

Looking for a blood sugar monitor that measures without having to prick my finger each time

That’s why it’s important to pay attention to who the actual seller is
Fair enough but the platform still takes their pound of flesh from the deal and there is nothing on there you can't get elsewhere. I will never spend another cent there and the supplement fraud they ignore is the least of my issues with amazon.

Fair enough but the platform still takes their pound of flesh from the deal and there is nothing on there you can't get elsewhere. I will never spend another cent there and the supplement fraud they ignore is the least of my issues with amazon.
I feel you. There are certain things I’ll buy on there and some I won’t. Lol like you can’t fake power towels and deodorant. But I am def weary of supplements - get most of my stuff from True Nutrition and local Nutrishop.

I feel you. There are certain things I’ll buy on there and some I won’t. Lol like you can’t fake power towels and deodorant. But I am def weary of supplements - get most of my stuff from True Nutrition and local Nutrishop.
Like I said my issues transcend the supplement fraud. If amazon ever goes the way of blockbuster or enron I will throw a party and everyone is invited! Unlikely to fail? Sure, To big to fail? No such thing!

Like I said my issues transcend the supplement fraud. If amazon ever goes the way of blockbuster or enron I will throw a party and everyone is invited! Unlikely to fail? Sure, To big to fail? No such thing!
Amazon makes almost no profit off of their e-commerce play so who knows if that’ll happen lol. They retire all their profitability on AWS. Doing my best to pump those AWS numbers up on the daily lol

Yes - this is what I’m doing. It’s my same macro diet with or without the Slin. This is what I have been saying over and over again and for whatever reason some members do not compute…
You should dose your insulin according to your carbs intake, not the other way aro....
No, wait, it's been addressed yet?

Amazon makes almost no profit off of their e-commerce play so who knows if that’ll happen lol. They retire all their profitability on AWS. Doing my best to pump those AWS numbers up on the daily lol
"almost no profit"
Which is still 100% more than it should be, IMO. I am done derailing Sleshes thread, apologizies my good sir.............in case anyone is still unclear on my stance one last time: Sic semper amazon

wouldn't a reasonable dose of Lantus be better and more comfortable for a high carbs day?
Possibly, but Lantus is prett expensive and somewhat more difficult to source, so I’m going the Humalog route. Regarding comfort, I prefer the idea of pulse dosing and measuring glucose throughout the day.

For my next run, I may do a baseline of Lantus and augment that with Humalog.

So I understand that you use insulin with almost every meal?

I honestly haven't heard of anyone from PRO playing in such things - it would seem a fortune for glucometer strips alone lol😅
Not really… it works out to only doing the glucometer 5 times a day, on the two high days.

As I do this over successive weeks, I’ll likely move to larger doses, spread out and won’t have to rely as heavily on the glucometer.

This is only week 4, so I’m being very cautious with individual doses and until I’m more confident with the drug, I feel better doing small, more frequent doses.

Trust me, I’m all about fewer pokes and jabs, so I’ll get there!😂

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity