over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Slinnnnnn Saving My Life

I’m not going to pretend to be an expert so I’m not sure. But I can tell you I get some stomach gurgles but not the loose poopies like I did with Metformin.

I actually just scooped more digestive enzymes because I’m eating so much it feels like I have a pound of food just sitting in my upper torso for hours after each meal lol. Keep in mind this is my first time in my “bodybuilding life” that I’ve ever attempted to eat this much food…
It’s funny that you mention the bubblyguts, because I just finished week 3 or the Justin Harris-style carb rotation (2 low days at 200, 3 medium days at 500, 2 high days at 800) and I’m ravenous on the high day (5iu humalog every other meal,depending on glucometer numbers, no humalog on the other 5 days) and I’m pooping water the morning after a high carb/humalog day. Not all day, just that initial post-coffee bathroom trip.
I’ve been very high carbs in the past, but this is my first humalog run.

Don’t underestimate the stupid. I know somebody that literally used a 3CC syringe, thinking each tick was one IU and went into a diabetic coma. Luckily came out of it alright at the hospital.
Like Paul Barnett says…some people are just too stupid to use insulin.😂

One of the easiest way to use slin is instead of dosing your carbs to the insulin amount, dose your insulin amount to your carbs. Then you’re gonna have a harder time getting fat trying to get enough carbs to cover the insulin dose.

So instead of 10g carb per iu. Dose it 1iu per 20g of carbs in a given meal (I usually start people with 1iu toner 20-25g depending on their fasting and post prandial BG)

One of the easiest way to use slin is instead of dosing your carbs to the insulin amount, dose your insulin amount to your carbs. Then you’re gonna have a harder time getting fat trying to get enough carbs to cover the insulin dose.

So instead of 10g carb per iu. Dose it 1iu per 20g of carbs in a given meal (I usually start people with 1iu toner 20-25g depending on their fasting and post prandial BG)

Yes - this is what I’m doing. It’s my same macro diet with or without the Slin. This is what I have been saying over and over again and for whatever reason some members do not compute…

Yes - this is what I’m doing. It’s my same macro diet with or without the Slin. This is what I have been saying over and over again and for whatever reason some members do not compute…

But how can they chastise you if they took the time to actually read what you wrote? I see this type of shit all the time on here by the same members over and over, they’ve got strange agendas.

Agreed but I always get my A1C checked with blood work as well and that should satisfy your above concern as it’s your average over months…

My A1C from a month ago was in range.
There is a possibility that chronically elevated BG will actually read LOWER than it truly was do to high glucose shortening the life of red blood cells and the HgA1c test being based on the average life span of RBC's.

Best bet is always the combo of the two, IMO, with occasional testing to observe post prandial levels and how they do/don't respond properly.

But how can they chastise you if they took the time to actually read what you wrote? I see this type of shit all the time on here by the same members over and over, they’ve got strange agendas.

For sure - but on another note and not to derail the thread: I’m feeling fucking amazing on just this Test and Proviron. Look forward to continuing to titrate up. I think I’m going to stay at 800mgs until I get back from South Africa mid August and then start going over a gram.

Yeah, I was just wanting to support the forum if possible before going to Amazon. Thanks for the info! I definitely agree about this being the only quality site left.
I always encourage supporting the sponsors of course as without them where the heck would we all be, right?

That being said, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT SUPPORT SUPPLEMENT SALES ON AMAZON. That place has been caught allowing the sale of MASSIVELY underdosed FRAUDULANT products many times by NOW FOODS. They have brought it to amazons attention MULTIPLE TIMES and they do NOTHING.

This means they simply don't give two shits about their customers getting what they are paying for. Support here, support your locally owned supplement shops or at least a REPUTABLE online retailer, of which amazon IS NOT.

Attachments

• Amazon tests CoQ Quercetin 2022 (1).pdf
    799 KB · Views: 2
I always encourage supporting the sponsors of course as without them where the heck would we all be, right?

That being said, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT SUPPORT SUPPLEMENT SALES ON AMAZON. That place has been caught allowing the sale of MASSIVELY underdosed FRAUDULANT products many times by NOW FOODS. They have brought it to amazons attention MULTIPLE TIMES and they do NOTHING.

This means they simply don't give two shits about their customers getting what they are paying for. Support here, support your locally owned supplement shops or at least a REPUTABLE online retailer, of which amazon IS NOT.

Doesn’t NOW Foods have an official store on Amazon? So people can just buy reputable brands on Amazon, right? Rather than just completely avoiding the website.

Doesn’t NOW Foods have an official store on Amazon? So people can just buy reputable brands on Amazon, right? Rather than just completely avoiding the website.
Yeah but people are sooooo smart: who wouldn't buy a bunk counterfeit when you can save 5%? 👍

This is exactly what I do.
5iu with 100g carb meal.
Two hours later, test with glucometer. If it’s under 80, skip insulin that meal. Between 80-90, I’ll do 3iu. Over 90, I’ll hit another 5iu.
Repeat every 2 hours w 100g meal.

Seems to be working welll…I’ve been fuller and harder each successive week.

5iu with 100g carb meal.
Two hours later, test with glucometer. If it’s under 80, skip insulin that meal. Between 80-90, I’ll do 3iu. Over 90, I’ll hit another 5iu.

So I understand that you use insulin with almost every meal?

I honestly haven't heard of anyone from PRO playing in such things - it would seem a fortune for glucometer strips alone lol😅

So I understand that you use insulin with almost every meal?

I honestly haven't heard of anyone from PRO playing in such things - it would seem a fortune for glucometer strips alone lol😅
Funny enough this is what Phil viz did with hollingshead when chasing his pro card I believe (though I believe they kept it under 90, not 80)… however I don’t think it’s commonplace at all I agree.

Seems a bit over the top to me, and agreed… I can’t imagine the cost of strips 😂

5iu with 100g carb meal.

wouldn't a reasonable dose of Lantus be better and more comfortable for a high carbs day?

For sure - but on another note and not to derail the thread: I’m feeling fucking amazing on just this Test and Proviron. Look forward to continuing to titrate up. I think I’m going to stay at 800mgs until I get back from South Africa mid August and then start going over a gram.

That’s awesome man. I feel great on Test and Eq but I must be a masochist because I throw Tren in here and there which gives me a few negatives like a bit of lethargy and a bit more sweating at night. Old habits die hard.

Make sure to stock some AI at home, even if you don’t need it now, you don’t want to have to wait weeks to get it in if you need it over a gram. I’m guessing your like me though and just keep a stockpile of everything just in case.

That’s awesome man. I feel great on Test and Eq but I must be a masochist because I throw Tren in here and there which gives me a few negatives like a bit of lethargy and a bit more sweating at night. Old habits die hard.

Make sure to stock some AI at home, even if you don’t need it now, you don’t want to have to wait weeks to get it in if you need it over a gram. I’m guessing your like me though and just keep a stockpile of everything just in case.

Lol yes sir - always have ancillaries on hand just in case. It’s been awesome so far not needing it. The Proviron and Winny/Var rotation has been enough to keep E2 moderate and to @b-boy point if I stay lean enough I shouldn't have to worry about booby tissue growth.

I'm reasonably sure he has a few vials of the antidote for Ebola between pickels and ketchup in his fridge.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131