advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

So much conflict doing research on peps!

lightweight86

Registered
Ok so before I post to ask questions I usually like to read up as much as I can do as to not ask something redundant. However with all of the different peps out there and research chems around there seem to be 1048492 different dosing protocols lol. What I'm looking for is a peptide protocol that would yield similar results as running 5-7iu of actual gh. Now of course the ghrp/ghrh combo is most effective, but I'm having a hard time deciding which ghrp is the one to go with. I don't really even want to mess with ghrp-6 just because I don't wanna be "hangry" all the time lol. Ghrp-2 and Ipa seem promising, but then there's hex. It's the strongest of them all from what I've read, but can cause desensitization. If I were to run 100mc of cjc-no dac 3x a day with 100mcg of hex 3x a day would I eventually run into desensitization? I'd like to also like to run MK in combination with some injectable peps. Anyways, sorry if this starts another redundant thread, but I just can't seem to find anything that addresses all of my specific questions lol. Thanks guys!

Have you thought about CJC with DAC 600mcg pw and Ipamorelin 3x 100mcg per day. I use this and making very good gains of muscle mass and fat loss plus all other benefits like sleep and overall wellbeing .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's what you need. CJC-1295 no Dac @100mcg stacked with GHRP-2 200mcg both 3x daily. Use this with 12.5mg of MK-677 daily and you will absolutely hit the serum mark of 5-6iu synthetic GH. These results are promising every time and you should have no problems of de-sensitizing running 6 week cycles.

Ok so before I post to ask questions I usually like to read up as much as I can do as to not ask something redundant. However with all of the different peps out there and research chems around there seem to be 1048492 different dosing protocols lol. What I'm looking for is a peptide protocol that would yield similar results as running 5-7iu of actual gh. Now of course the ghrp/ghrh combo is most effective, but I'm having a hard time deciding which ghrp is the one to go with. I don't really even want to mess with ghrp-6 just because I don't wanna be "hangry" all the time lol. Ghrp-2 and Ipa seem promising, but then there's hex. It's the strongest of them all from what I've read, but can cause desensitization. If I were to run 100mc of cjc-no dac 3x a day with 100mcg of hex 3x a day would I eventually run into desensitization? I'd like to also like to run MK in combination with some injectable peps. Anyways, sorry if this starts another redundant thread, but I just can't seem to find anything that addresses all of my specific questions lol. Thanks guys!

Your trying to decide which ghrp to choose? Bro they do the same crap, this one or that one ain't gonna make a difference, one will help you eat more (ghrp6) other than that I don't understand how it's conflicting or hard by any chance which to choose from, the more conflicting thought you should have is which peptide company you plan to get it from

Here's what you need. CJC-1295 no Dac @100mcg stacked with GHRP-2 200mcg both 3x daily. Use this with 12.5mg of MK-677 daily and you will absolutely hit the serum mark of 5-6iu synthetic GH. These results are promising every time and you should have no problems of de-sensitizing running 6 week cycles.

Awesome! What happens if you up the MK?

Your trying to decide which ghrp to choose? Bro they do the same crap, this one or that one ain't gonna make a difference, one will help you eat more (ghrp6) other than that I don't understand how it's conflicting or hard by any chance which to choose from, the more conflicting thought you should have is which peptide company you plan to get it from

Right on. I just know I've seen people sayin you can desensitize quick with Hex. Looks like ghrp-2 is gonna be my go-to.

Yea an Hex causes too much of a prolactin issue.. Flexpack215 is spot on bro. Good luck with your journey, your definitely gonna find some love for the mk677

Yea an Hex causes too much of a prolactin issue.. Flexpack215 is spot on bro. Good luck with your journey, your definitely gonna find some love for the mk677

thanks for the help guys! You guys like to take the MK at night?

Right on. I just know I've seen people sayin you can desensitize quick with Hex. Looks like ghrp-2 is gonna be my go-to.

Well you can bump serum GH up a bit more and have more hunger issues but the only reason I like 12.5 is because the 25mg per ml dose makes me a bit puffy and hides definition. This may not effect yourself so it could be something you want to experiment with starting lower.
I like to take MK pre bed to keep the hunger levels down and the water retention under control thru the day.

Nothing will yield results close to 5-7 ius of legit GH.

Peptides are useful but not a replacement for users of high doses of GH.

Remember REPS are sales people.

This study shows the desensitizion from dosing 200mcg Hexarelin for 4 months. The serum HGH levels slowly decline but not a lot.

Growth hormone status during long-term hexarelin therapy. - PubMed - NCBI

Growth hormone status during long-term hexarelin therapy.
Rahim A, et al. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1998.
Show full citation
Abstract
Hexarelin, a powerful GH-releasing peptide, is capable of causing profound GH release in normal subjects after oral, intranasal, i.v., and s.c. administration. The effect of long-term administration on GH levels in adults is unknown. We have, therefore, assessed the effects of 16 weeks of twice-daily s.c. hexarelin therapy (1.5 micrograms/kg BW) on the GH response to a single injection of hexarelin, and also the GH response to hexarelin 4 weeks after cessation of hexarelin therapy. We have also assessed the effects of chronic hexarelin therapy on serum insulin-like growth factor (IGF)-I, IGF binding protein-3, markers of bone formation (osteocalcin, procollagen-type-III-N-terminal-peptide, and C-terminal propeptide of type I collagen), and resorption (urinary deoxypyridinoline and pyridinoline), body composition, and bone mineral density. The mean (+/- SEM) area under the GH curve (AUCGH) at weeks 0, 1, 4, 16, and 20 were 19.1 +/- 2.4 micrograms/L.h, 13.1 +/- 2.3 micrograms/L.h, 12.3 +/- 2.4 micrograms/L.h, 10.5 +/- 1.8 micrograms/L.h, and 19.4 +/- 3.7 micrograms/L.h, respectively. There was a significant change in AUCGH over the study period (P = 0.0003). Further analysis showed that, compared with baseline, the decrease in AUCGH at week 4 and week 16 were significant (P < 0.05 and P < 0.01, respectively). Four weeks after completion of hexarelin therapy, the AUCGH increased significantly, compared with AUCGH at week 16 (P < 0.05), and was not significantly different from that at week 0. Serum IGF-I and IGF binding protein-3 did not change significantly over the 20-week period (P = 0.24 and P = 0.74, respectively). Of the bone markers measured, only serum C-terminal propeptide of type I collagen changed significantly and was higher at week 16, compared with baseline (P = 0.019). Total body fat, lean body mass, and bone mineral density had not changed significantly at week 16, compared with baseline (P = 0.6, P = 0.3, and P = 0.3, respectively). In summary, we have demonstrated that chronic hexarelin therapy results in a partial and reversible attenuation of the GH response to hexarelin. In the present study, the biological impact of this hexarelin schedule on the GH-IGF-I axis seems to be minimal. The therapeutic potential of chronic hexarelin requires further investigation.

Last edited:
Nothing will yield results close to 5-7 ius of legit GH.

Peptides are useful but not a replacement for users of high doses of GH.

Remember REPS are sales people.

It's hard to quantify GH peptides into ius of HGH.
The only way to attempt this accurately is to test serum igf1 after being on peptides a couple months. The highest serum igf1 test from GH peptides posted here was in the 600's which is approximately what 10ius of HGH should yield.

My best results thus far for sheer mass from GH peptides is:
100mcg GHRP2 with 100mcg cjc without DAC upon waking and mid afternoon, then 25mg mk677 before bed.

It's hard to quantify GH peptides into ius of HGH.
The only way to attempt this accurately is to test serum igf1 after being on peptides a couple months. The highest serum igf1 test from GH peptides posted here was in the 600's which is approximately what 10ius of HGH should yield.

So which is it ? Is it hard to quantify, or if 600 equal to 10 ius?

Gh serum testing is not linear so how are you coming up with that. Take a period of say 6 months, Results over time dont come close to 5-7 IUs of legit gh over the same period of time. Maybe one person got a pop on a serum test but peptides yield diminishing returns. Which to your credit you recently posted about cycling them because of this fact.

Last edited:
My opinion 5-7ius of hgh is superior to peptides like ghrp or cjc but now that mk677 has come along you can run the peptides along w/mk677 and you can get results clearly parallel to 5ius of hgh. But I will still always love my hgh.. But the best way to utilize is to take both together, I feel synthetic hgh works better again after running a short bout of peptides, it's strange but it's something that I have noticed

Certainly for those looking for higher use results from say 5+IUS aday, using them with hgh in some fashion seems to be good.

But to say peptides yield 10 IUs results/parallels etc is wishful thinking. Makes me wonder exactly how much, what percentage these REPS make pushing these research items.

Here's the answer right here. Spot on advice. I agree.

Ghrp2 raised prolactin just as much as hex in studies. They were actually almost identical except for hex releasing more GH at higher doses. The prolactin rise is insignificant in most cases and levels remain within range.

So which is it ? Is it hard to quantify, or if 600 equal to 10 ius?

Gh serum testing is not linear so how are you coming up with that. Take a period of say 6 months, Results over time dont come close to 5-7 IUs of legit gh over the same period of time. Maybe one person got a pop on a serum test but peptides yield diminishing returns. Which to your credit you recently posted about cycling them because of this fact.
The comparison is apples to oranges. Once people realize that, they'd stop obsessing over replacing one with the other.

Sure you can replicate certain results or effects of one with the other, but you can also say that for other chems, AAS, etc. Yet we don't attempt to replace GH with masteron, etc.

I run peps year around, and when I run GH I still run peps. I also still run AAS as well.

GH peps release endogenous GH, that is not the same as injecting exogenous GH and vice versa. There's a lot to it brother. The entire process in the body is different with one versus the other.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws