over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Some Friday Motivation.

Diesel City

Registered
“The most powerful predictor of success in the long run is commitment, a passion to pursue well defined goals.”

“The quality of a mans life is in direct proportion to his commitment to excellence.”
-Vince Lombardi

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”
-Martin Luther King

“If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride- and never quit- you will be a winner. The price of victory is high, but the rewards are great.”
-Paul “Bear” Bryant

COMMITTED
By Grantland Rice

“WE KNOW HOW ROUGH THE ROAD WILL BE
HOW HEAVY THERE THE LOAD WILL BE.
WE KNOW ABOUT THE BARRICADES
THAT WAIT ALONG THE TRACK.
BUT- WE HAVE SET OUR SOUL AHEAD
UPON A CERTAIN GOAL AHEAD.
AND NOTHING LEFT FROM HELL TO SKY
WILL EVER TURN US BACK.”

Great words by great coaches.

I love Coach Bryant's,

“If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride- and never quit- you will be a winner. The price of victory is high, but the rewards are great.”
-Paul “Bear” Bryant

I came across this today while I was going through some of my old football stuff from college. Man, this is good stuff!

Don’t Die Wonderin’
This is a theme for how to live life. It is a statement that encourages risk taking, promotes initiative, demands courage, pushes your potential and dares you to face the possibility of failure. So many people live dormant, apathetic and or average lives. Everyone has dreams, everyone wishes that they could do or be something or somebody but very few people actually pursue their dreams and realize their full potential. So many people accept a life that is less than what it could be. Don’t Die Wonderin’ is a call and a commission to live life to the full, to live abundantly. To turn dreams into goals and then to go after those goals, so that at the end of the day, at the end of the year, at the end of your life you can look back on your life and know that you lived life to the full, that you became all that you were supposed to become, you did all that you were supposed to do, that you saw all that you were supposed to see, that you experienced all that you were supposed to experience. It is the only way to live without regrets.

Perfect timing D.C.

Thanks!

Goals:

"KEEP YOUR HEAD AND YOUR HEART IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION AND YOU'LL NEVER HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT YOUR FEET."​

"IF YOU AIM AT NOTHING AT ALL, YOU'LL HIT IT EVERYTIME."

"IT'S ONLY A DREAM UNTIL YOU WRITE IT DOWN."

"THE PROCESS CAN BE JUST AS BENEFICIAL AS THE FINAL RESULT."

"IF YOU SHOOT FOR THE MOON, YOU MAY NOT GET THERE BUT AT LEAST YOU'LL LAND AMONGST THE STARS."

"Most people don't suceed, because of lack of motivation and fear of trying"

LIFE.

Don't Die Wonderin'- Life

At some point all of us are going to die. We do not know when or how, but we do know beyond a shadow of a doubt that we will all leave this world. We also know that we only get to live this life one time around. Each day that passes is lost and we can never have a single day back. So man people live their lives as if they are going to live forever. Precious days are taken for granted and there is an underlying assumption that nothing is urgent and that everything will eventually take care of itself. This thinking is sad and untrue and this attitude is pathetic.

Nevertheless, this is common thought and this is the normal attitude. So many people accept mediocrity. So many people settle for average and the mundane. You do not have to live this way. You can, instead, realize that each day is a gift and not a guarantee and that life is meant to be lived to the full. When you take each day and live knowing that you will never have that day back you live with more drive, with more vigor, you will not let important things pass you by. When you realize that life is a one time around ticket, it is impossible to live half-heartedly or dispassionately.

We have all been give different interests and talents. Life should be about realizing your full potential. It should be about going after your dreams. Going after dreams does not guarantee succeeding but it does guarantee that you will not Die Wonderin’. All of us can become so much more than we are. We can all do things that we are not even willing to try to do. Be one of the few in this life who face the possibility of failure and try anyway. Be one of the few who goes after his dreams. Do not live a life full of regrets. Do not look back on your life and say I wish I would have tried this career or that career, or I wish I would have lived in this city or that state, and do not look back at the end of your life and say “I wonder what life would have been like if I had only gone after those things that my gut was telling me all along to go after.” Seize the day! Go after your Dreams! Do not settle for average! Don’t Die Wonderin’!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads