over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Some Pretty pictures to show why people never progess

Massive G

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
The young kids are so disillusioned today with the commercial over priced junk out there I found these pics saved on my computer whne cleaning it up and it made me chuckle how much money is spent on these low quality supplements...these poor kids could be spending their hard earned cash on real food, their girls (if they have them) or hell even a nice car or clothes...

Pics were from BB.com I think...

Last edited:
You know people take this stuff instead of real food?

Its because its easier. People are lazy by nature and think a few pills or a few jabs will make them Mr O. Tell them they have to eat 5-6000 cals per day and consistently and they give up.

You mean I can't become 280lbs ripped with that stuff?

About the only thing I'd like to have out of all those pics is some of that ON whey protein....that shits expensive nowadays. The sad thing is that I have taken much of that shit in those pics. I certainly never have had a supplement stash that big though. It took a while for me to realize that food was pretty much the only good thing that was gonna get me the desired results. Oh and I'd take some of the NOW ADAM multi-vitamen...other than that stuff the rest is pretty much bs.

Ha Ha I used to go to work with a duffle bag chocked full of shit like that...I looked like a freaking chemist mixing all my shit before training sessions. What wasted energy that could have better spent on training!

I think we all learned the hard way for me it was boron, dibencozide, Gamma-O, Smilax, (never had the dough for scammer genics) glandulars, designer whey heavyweightgainer, joe weiders anabolic mega packs, metabolol etc etc.

Met-RX and creatine and vandyl sulfate worked very well but that was about it...

I don't know how old you are massive G, but in my time it was Kelp, Liver Tabs, and Brewers Yeast that were getting outlandish claims.

i wonder how much test and tren you could get for that amount of money?

I don't know how old you are massive G, but in my time it was Kelp, Liver Tabs, and Brewers Yeast that were getting outlandish claims.

hey now, kelp is just a great source of iodine and dec. liver IS great for endurance just ask Jack LaLanne, brewer's yeast I think is just B vitamins.

Isn't all marketing a little thin on the truth?

i saved up and bought the cybergenics kit with free video because it turned franco santoriello from fat teen to super ripped ifbb pro. ha ha what a sucker

How many paychecks did I spend on that stuff. Its amazing that the flashier the label the more I wanted it. There used to be a guy that would shoplift the most popular supps and bring them to the gym and sell them for half price. It was like xmas when he showed up lol.

YEP..been there myself back when...the countless amount of money wasted!!!:(

I was a huge beverly fan so im guilty of spending3 to 4 times the amount i should have. I like actual food more seems to cost less and i get better results.

I'm looking into a strong enough blender to mix my veggies and fruits together without cooking them long times with me being full time work full time student and a gym rat with time to actually go out on dates LOL.

Any ideas for a strong blender or would any work?

I'm looking into a strong enough blender to mix my veggies and fruits together without cooking them long times with me being full time work full time student and a gym rat with time to actually go out on dates LOL.

Any ideas for a strong blender or would any work?

one of my personal favorites. haha

Last edited:
Origin?

The young kids are so disillusioned today with the commercial over priced junk out there I found these pics saved on my computer whne cleaning it up and it made me chuckle how much money is spent on these low quality supplements...these poor kids could be spending their hard earned cash on real food, their girls (if they have them) or hell even a nice car or clothes...

Pics were from BB.com I think...

Never mind, didn't read full post

I wouldn't mind all the protein in the 2nd picture. The rest of that crap.....well I'd like to have it too!

Why? Resell. :D

It took me a second to realize it's a pic of some kids room:eek:. Not a store. Tragic. Looks more a supp collector's room than an athlete's. Is there a pic of the athlete to go with it?

i like how the 3rd picture even has sample packs....

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member