over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Some questions about MENT

Worldsfastestfatty

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
Heya

I've been gifted a few vials of MENT ace. It's not a very commonly used product over here in UK so am trying to find some information on it before I decide if/how to use it.

I've used the search function here and found a bunch of user reports and some very technical information from type-IIx Which was very informative but as usual a little above my intellectual capabilities.

It has been suggested to me that it is best used in a low dose as a performance enhancer similarly to an oral and allowing another compound to work as a primary anabolic. My planned "off-season" stack was going to be:

600mg test E
400mg NPP
400mg Bold Cyp

I would then use an oral 4w on/4w off once strength started to plateau from the injectables - typically either 25mg adrol or 50mg var.

From previous experience 10mg Asin twice a week will keep my e2 in range on the above stack.

I'm considering using 15mg MENT ed instead of an oral for 4w when I need a strength boost

What I am unsure of:

1) does anyone have any experience using NPP and MENT together? Historically the "bro logic" over here was you shouldn't run 2 19-nors but am now seeing deca/tren or NPP/tren mixes coming out from a lot of UGLs suggesting such stacks are popular?

2) I understand e2 control is highly individual and noone can say dose X amount of AI for X amount of compound - however upon introduction of MENT should I expect to make a small adjustment to AI dosing or should I expect a more significant dosing is required?

3) is running MENT in the above stack just a bad idea?

Thanks in advance for any experience you can share

Start at 10 mg ed cause you have a hefty dose of test. You can always up the dose.

If you want to do that cycle above go for it without ment. Ment ace is a strong bulker and the effects will take over whatever cycle you put it in.

Best to run ment with no test and with either mast Winnie or primo. I like it at 30 mg ed some people have gone as high as 100 ed.

It giver me a rush of mental energy when I pin ment

MENT is the most effective injectable I have ever used mg per mg. I have never used higher than 20mg per day. I could see how it could get watery beyond that.

A great compound !!
Provides almost immediate strength stamina increase so explain why best use it preworkout You should have raloxifene on hand usual anti estrogens are not efficient due to ment aromatising as methyl estradiol
Pay attention to BP !
However I have used up to 50 Ed with 800 test without any big issue

I would nix the AI and use Pharma grade Ralox at 60mg a day if you running MENT with Deca even at 15mg a day.

IMO it would be better than trashing your lipids with an oral. My bloodwork while on MENT does not show negative alterations in lipids.

Based on the feedback above and that I would like to try MENT just to have the personal experience of it I have changed my stack design. Would this stack make sense:

Weekly (split across 2 pins)
200 test e
200 EQ

Daily
50mg mast-p
50mg Anavar
15mg MENT

Some have suggested 25mg MENT is the ideal starting dose - is 15mg too conservative?

Based on the feedback above and that I would like to try MENT just to have the personal experience of it I have changed my stack design. Would this stack make sense:

200 test e
200 EQ

Daily
50mg mast-p
50mg Anavar
15mg MENT

Some have suggested 25mg MENT is the ideal starting dose - is 15mg too conservative?
you will definitely feel 15mg. no doubt.
i am using 5mg trest e + 7-9mg test cyp daily and when ive switched from 20mg test cyp to this one (mainly to reduce hct/hb/rbc) i also got a boost slight boost in strength and fullness with it.

200 test e
200 EQ

Daily
50mg mast-p
50mg Anavar
15mg MENT

15mg is a great starting point. You might not even want to increase it from there.

Do the MENT low and slow

Start with say 10mg ED... see how you feel / react then up it to 15mg and repeat (20, 25), find out where your sweat spot is, and cap it at 25-30mg

And def don't drop the Test completely, bring it down to a TRT dose.

Also, congrats, you have received a phenomenal gift! MENT is unbelievable

If I had the money I’d think like

125 test
500primo
300mast
280-350mg MENT would be a transformer cycle.

(primo/mast helping with the estrogen/progestin)

200 test e
200 EQ

Daily
50mg mast-p
50mg Anavar
15mg MENT

i am doing something similar for last 4 weeks working well

200 test e

m-f 100masteron
ED 25mg ment

do you guys feel ment is best taken daily or can i take it m-f just hate daily pinning?

do you guys feel ment is best taken daily or can i take it m-f just hate daily pinning?
Def daily, at least for me

They're tiny doses, just use a slin pin and pin ventros ED

Easy breezy, never once have I had any pip from ment

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members