over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Something I need to share

ajdos

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Before I go into detail, this post is not some attention whoring post or pitty party its about something that happened to me and I want to get people to understand how easy it can be to have it happen to anyone on a forum.
Its not meant to scare but to just share some facts I learned the hard way and hopefully it will help some others not fall into the same traps I did.

Approximately 3 years ago I was busted by the Feds for AAS. I can only tell you how hard it has been to deal with a long dragged out case that was stretched 3years for seemingly no reason, it looked cut and dry from the beginning but as my first lawyer told me, the Feds are ridiculously slow.
I was caught up in a racket in which I will not go into details about, but I had made some enemies over the years on the boards. These enemies had collected my personal information, name, family, SSN#, bank info all sorts of stuff, and passed it around to anyone who didnt like me.
Eventually one of these people just so happened to get himself busted and spun a lovely story how I was a cook for a big lab. With the new found info the Feds came right after me.
Even after my initial bust it took over a year and a half for them to officially charge me with something. Finally I was charged last Jan. People on the forums flipped out, it was all this 'he got busted AGAIN' which was not true, it was the same case. I had to relive all the shit talk and rumors all over again , how I was a rat and all the pseudo 21 yr old lawyers from the bodybuilding boards threw in their 2 cents, the haters used the opportunity to embellish and lie even further, most these pussies have never been through the legal system and surely arent lawyers or attorneys.....but there I was again, beaten down with bullshit and lies.
Most people used the information as a source of entertainment on their forums, a way to act security minded and throw up a front of safety and security their forums simply do not have.
Let me stop here for a moment, I could have easily never told a soul about my legal problems, furthermore having staffed many forums and knowing most forums software and security protocols -it would have been easy enough to come back under an alter....however I didnt, I have always been ajdos, and on a couple forums Lawnjanitor....everyone knows this.
I have been open and honest, and tried to enlighten people about what I have been going through.
Some people listened, most however wanted my head on a platter, I guess it makes them feel more secure. At the end of the day I learned very quickly who my real forum friends were.
I digress, starting in the fall of 2012 I finally made it to a courtroom. I had a good lawyer and a prosecutor who was fair minded to say the least, I got lucky.
See the Federal guideline system is a very impersonal point system. A few points for prior criminal history, a few more if you are unemployed, etc...it adds up...higher score, longer sentence, and in a fed system where you do 85% thats painful.
I was facing 24-30 months...not good, I was given a 'variance' because of circumstances the point system doesnt take into account that was in my pre-sentencing guideline. The fact that it had been almost 20 years since I had a committed my last crime got me a small reduction.
Dropped me to 15 months, which is where I stand today.
I will start my sentence in about 2 weeks. I have mixed emotions about it, on the one hand I want this nightmare over, on the other, incarceration destroys your life and you have to start over at 0 when you get back out. I know from personal experience on that one.
At the same time these 3 years have worn me thin, all these limitations because I knew the impending outcome. To have that monkey off my back will be good, as for the system, I have done it before I know what its like, not fun but you keep out of other peoples business, read, exercise, and occupy your mind and its over soon enough.
I just wanted to share that with you my brothers because it can happen to anyone, I wasnt some big source, I was just a bber who had gear like a lot of us.
I tried to keep this post condensed if you have questions for me thats fine, Ill answer as much as I can, and some details I dont like to talk about openly for obvious reasons.

Wow man...stay strong...keep your head up....soon enough it'll all be behind you.

damn dude.. im really sorry that you are in this situation.

make sure to keep your head down, and behave yourself while on the inside

Wow that sucks man... 15 months huh? Any chance of parole or anything before time is up?

So sorry about your situation brother. I hope the time flies and you come out of it much stronger than going in.

this is basically why i have a script..

well, one of the reasons.

Op, is there any sort of bargain/deal that you can make with the prosecution to avoid incarceration? anything at all?

Very valid points brother , it sucks to see that some people seem to thrive on others problems.

Good luck to you

Wow man I can't even imagine. Stay strong and know that you will survive and life will go on for you. So much easier said than done I know. I am sure there have been times in your life when you thought the world was coming to an end and you made it through somehow someway. You are a stand up guy for posting this just to share your experience. I can't believe a system that puts you on "points" yet will ignore that AAS related crime is almost zero compared toreal drug drug related crime (robbery, battery, etc.). Again man be strong hold on to your faith and God bless.

All I can say is wow. I hope everything works out for you. Being busted is my biggest fear. From what I understand somebody said you were a cook and you were not, but the Feds came anyway and caught you with gear? Or did they bust you ordering?

Thanks for sharing your story.

Stories like this really upset me. I feel really bad for you, sir.

damn brother....i had no idea you have been living that hell. i honestly cant imagine what youve been going through. im honestly new to the internet scene and i am blown away that someone would go to those lengths to fuck with you. your post has really opened my eyes bro. like seriously. thank you for sharing it. ive never dont any fed time,but maybe you can come up with some more of your stories while your there? i know youll have a whole community here waiting for you when you return my man.

All I can say is wow. I hope everything works out for you. Being busted is my biggest fear. From what I understand somebody said you were a cook and you were not, but the Feds came anyway and caught you with gear? Or did they bust you ordering?

Caught me with gear, they realized quickly I was no cook.

That story is a rough one.. I truly hope the time passes you by and you can get out as soon as possible. Any advice for the guys on here to avoid your situation? Thanks for giving back to this community by sharing your story

Thank you for sharing this story, I hope things go as smoothly as possible. Everyone thinks we live in such a grand free country, stuff like this shows how fucked up it actually is.

I wish you the best man. Stay strong, we all love you man you seem like a great guy.

thats terrible bro....really sorry

just said a quick prayer for you

how can someone get 15mo for having gear...wth!

Good luck brother. Get in, keep your head down and get out. I think the moral of the story is dont make friends/enemies where you do your dirt. Keep it strait to the point and strictly business.

Ajdos, I was pinched for AAS as well and I didn't get anything as harsh as this and I hope the kids take to heart the lesson you're trying to give. You seem like a real good guy and when you get out Promuscle will be here to welcome you back. Stay strong and please come visit us when you get back.

irrelevant of what/has happened, i wish ya the best and hope things work out for the better for you in the long term

sorry to hear bro but I have a few tips on life on the inside..stay away from 3 things and you will be ok #1 homosexuals #2 gambling #3 drugs. everyone in there has a bullshit story about themselves so don't trust anyone they are all lying and want something so get a bullshit story about yourself too. get a job if you can it will help kill time and people will be watching how you react to drama/ and your temper . don't let anyone see you get mad . the person irritating you will bug someone else and they will deal with them/ get in trouble and you wont . let it all slide and you will see it all go bad for those who react. good luck and let us know how its going . be respectful to staff .

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
saltseeker
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity