over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Southern Research

Do you even lift weights? Do you have a picture? You seem to know a lot about nothing..........so I am wondering how its working for you. Can you post a picture?

No problem Phil; I will do that just as soon as you post your magical source for Follistatin so I can email them and ask them what there price is for Follistatin. Since the ten companies I've contacted have all come back at 6k or more for 1mg of 95% pure Follistatin.

I am not on here selling or endorsing anything other than Pure Unicorn Horn. At which point people start doubting my Unicorn Source I will start posting pics of my Unicorn Herd.

Hhahahaha

No problem Phil; I will do that just as soon as you post your magical source for Follistatin so I can email them and ask them what there price is for Follistatin. Since the ten companies I've contacted have all come back at 6k or more for 1mg of 95% pure Follistatin.

I am not on here selling or endorsing anything other than Pure Unicorn Horn. At which point people start doubting my Unicorn Source I will start posting pics of my Unicorn Herd.

I KNEW it........knew it...........try this if you can......win the USA sometime and see who you become friends with...........but you gotta start lifting weights

Never

I never even took that stuff..I heard from a lot of people it was very high in price.

Last edited:

He is right. Take a look a Dats board. They have had this tested and shown it to be completely false claim.

1mg of >95% Follistatin would be well into the thousands.

I KNEW it........knew it...........try this if you can......win the USA sometime and see who you become friends with...........but you gotta start lifting weights

Yeah; I won the wrestling nationals in 99 while i was in college; guess that means I can start selling bunk shit to other wrestlers; except I wont because I have integrity.

Whytknyt05; I've read your posts and I'd buy Unicorn Horn from you before I'd every buy anything from Phil Hernon. This is the same guy who told us all to "Trust Me; Precision Peptides is the real thing".

Now he'll cry and scream until I get banned. Keep living in the past; way past

what we need to hear is real world results from people NOT selling a product, or have 'precision peptide rep' or 'Hernon's Pantry - sports supplements' in the signature of their posts. It seems to me, anything I have read from real world people on this forum and others, is dont waste your money on 'follistatin'.

And people claiming the stuff is awesome, is because they have a stake in. I love this forum, there is a lot of good info to be learned here, but the amount of obvious product schilling that goes on, is so damn annoying. It seems schilling a products is ok, but the one second someone says they didnt like a products, the gates of hell get opened.

I have respect for Phil, but seriously, look at his post from the 'Follistatin 344 Results' thread, i mean seriously really?:

Well

100mcg daily for 10 days.........then get off.......if you stay on.......trust me, you dont want to be that big and strong...........its crazy.......its way over the top.......

Last edited:
Im gonna keep an eye on foli over the next year or so. sounds promising. Ill stick with good old test and gh for meantime untill longer term results start pouring in but phill and some others have posted good results.

Bignripped: great post as always brother. You are 100% correct; lets hear from some people out there with nothing to gain. I'm sick of every thread being hijacked by someone with a sponsor box by there name. I dont want to hear from them or the made up posters they put on the forums.

Yesterday there was a great thread on the real price of Folli on WCBB and they were actually quoting the legit research on Dats forum regarding this subject. Heres an article I found:

And now for the bad news:Myostatin blockers destroy tendons

Myostatin blockers, the new group of muscle strengtheners that chemical athletes are waiting for with baited breath, have a serious side effect. Researchers at the University of Michigan discovered this while doing experiments with mice that had been genetically modified so that they could no longer produce myostatin. The muscles of the mice were bigger and stronger, but their tendons were small and brittle.

Myostatin is a protein that muscles produce if they are over-trained or if they become weaker as a result of ageing (frailty). The only function of myostatin that researchers have found so far in adult organisms is that it retards muscle growth. This is why the pharmaceutical industry is experimenting so avidly with myostatin blockers, in the hope that they can help to keep people with muscle disease or age-related frailty healthy for longer. Wyeth Pharmaceuticals is already at an advanced stage in the process of developing a human myostatin blocker.

The expectation is that myostatin blockers will turn up sooner or later in the sports world – if they are not already there.

The news from Michigan is certainly interesting for sports users. The researchers compared mice with functioning myostatin genes (MSTN +/+) with mice whose myostatin genes had been destroyed (MSTN -/-). The table below shows you the mass of the tibialis anterior muscle in the two groups of mice, and the mass of the tendon.

myostatin_stiffness2.gif (3.69 KiB) Viewed 1 time

The researchers found myostatin receptors in the tendons. When they looked at the strength of the tendons of the normal mice and those without myostatin, the researchers also noticed that the tendons of the mice without myostatin were more brittle and stiff. You can see the stiffness in the graph below.

myostatin_stiffness.gif (6.44 KiB) Viewed 1 time

"Those interested in myostatin inhibitors need to be aware of the fact that by doing these things to muscles, they may be having negative effects on tendons", warns research leader John Faulkner. The researchers suspect that muscles manufacture myostatin for a reason: it appears to strengthen the tendons.

The research, which was published in the prestigious PNAS, is bad news for the outer frontier in the chemical sports world. But it’s interesting for sports scientists who are seeking ways to make damaged joints healthy again. Perhaps training schedules that are tailored to produce an optimal amount of myostatin will be the solution. A sort of adjusted over-training, you could say.

Sources:
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2008 Jan 8;105(1):388-93.

You can google the source and read the article and get the pics which I'm just not smart enough to figure out how to get on here.:banghead:

animals have always had an anabolic response to clen.... doesn't carry over to humans though.

While some studies do not carry over to humans, clen has been demonstrated to increase skeletal muscle in at least 2 studies performed on humans.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws