over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Spring Fever.........

marilyn

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Do you get it?

eventhough I live in Florida, I get Spring fever really bad........I can't wait for warm, sunny weather, where I get a nice tan, can wear shorts, little dresses and flip flops, or cute sandals every time Im not at work...........Its rained here now two and half days straight and we had record breaking cold this year....Im going nuts!!!!!......

I like to go to the beach and be outdoors when the weather is beautiful, and I love beautiful weather......and of course the contest season has started, and thats exciting!!!!

Im really going crazy with the weird weather...at least its not snowing:eek:.....I guess thats Spring fever.

i agree...

I too can't wait for the nice weather to get here and stay. Where I live it has been nice the last few days(upper 50's,lower 60's). I live in the tri state area and we've had a pretty cold and snowy winter.

What part of FL. do you stay? I used to live in south FL. for around 4 years. I lived in Delray-Boyton Beach area. I loved living in FL. so much. The weather is always nice. The only bad thing is the humidity in late summer.
I think the most beautiful thing about South FL. is the ocean and all the beautiful people.

It was raining here yesterday and i hear it's going to keep raining all weak.
I hate the rain, can't do anything without getting all wet. So i guess you could say that I also have Spring fever...

You look great in your picture above...

But Marylin, it is a georgous day in O-Town today! Little chilly, but georgous.

I am ready for it too...I want flip flops, tee shirts, and walking outside!!! Dang midwest weather can never make its mind up:mad:

baltimore area here, use to live in palm beach. 2 blizzards in one season is enough to drive you nuts. the wife wants to move to florida, so thats the plan in the next 4 years. i agree, i cant wait till spring. at least its been 60's here last couple days (now rain rain rain) going to florida in april tho, cant wait:eek:

I feel ya on the spring fever. Had a week of warm weather here and Arkansas. I get it so bad that I dont even wanna work and in some cases train. I just wanna be outside from sun-up to sun-down, hiking and fishing. Luckily my boss understands that my allergies are really bad so I don't make it in to work everyday:D.

I live up in Jersey and weve had around 60" of snow this year....it has sucked.
Im good up till New years eve or so then the whole winter is cool thing just wears out and im ready for the warmth...Jan. and Feb. are the worst... I actually cant wait to be able to cut my lawn.:confused:
We took a trip down to the keys in late feb. and that really helped.

I too can't wait for the nice weather to get here and stay. Where I live it has been nice the last few days(upper 50's,lower 60's). I live in the tri state area and we've had a pretty cold and snowy winter.

What part of FL. do you stay? I used to live in south FL. for around 4 years. I lived in Delray-Boyton Beach area. I loved living in FL. so much. The weather is always nice. The only bad thing is the humidity in late summer.
I think the most beautiful thing about South FL. is the ocean and all the beautiful people.

It was raining here yesterday and i hear it's going to keep raining all weak.
I hate the rain, can't do anything without getting all wet. So i guess you could say that I also have Spring fever...

You look great in your picture above...

thanks..and Central FL..

smalltowniron

But Marylin, it is a georgous day in O-Town today! Little chilly, but georgous.

YES!!!!!! It's gorgeous, and Im back at work..sucks!!!!lol....I will try to get outside as much as possible.....

tonight, we are headed downtown O town...woo hoo...nice weather, and Im NOT staying in, lol.....

baltimore area here, use to live in palm beach. 2 blizzards in one season is enough to drive you nuts. the wife wants to move to florida, so thats the plan in the next 4 years. i agree, i cant wait till spring. at least its been 60's here last couple days (now rain rain rain) going to florida in april tho, cant wait:eek:

sweet...hope the weather is nice for you guys when you visit.....

man I miss the beach!!!

Just Stop Please

You live in Florida. Enough said. Now go bake a pie for Tony!:p

You live in Florida. Enough said. Now go bake a pie for Tony!:p

:eek:..no, no.....hes a much better baker than me...although, I can make some really delicious homemade chocolate chip cookies, yummy...I made a cheesecake once,...I don't like cheesecake, but he does.

I live in the midwest and I have it too. I cannot wait to be able to be outside everyday.

Cant wait to get the Bike outside...

I love these threads.

Being from South Florida, I too was feeling a little stir crazy these past three days of horrendous 60 degree days and low 50 degree nights.

78 and sunny this weekend. It couldn't have come soon enough...

Im more of a winter guy myself even tho I live in sunny california.

YES!!!!!! It's gorgeous, and Im back at work..sucks!!!!lol....I will try to get outside as much as possible.....

tonight, we are headed downtown O town...woo hoo...nice weather, and Im NOT staying in, lol.....

Ever go to EMBER in downtown?

I feel ya on the spring fever. Had a week of warm weather here and Arkansas. I get it so bad that I dont even wanna work and in some cases train. I just wanna be outside from sun-up to sun-down, hiking and fishing. Luckily my boss understands that my allergies are really bad so I don't make it in to work everyday:D.

where in AR?

Do you get it?

eventhough I live in Florida, I get Spring fever really bad........I can't wait for warm, sunny weather, where I get a nice tan, can wear shorts, little dresses and flip flops, or cute sandals every time Im not at work...........Its rained here now two and half days straight and we had record breaking cold this year....Im going nuts!!!!!......

I like to go to the beach and be outdoors when the weather is beautiful, and I love beautiful weather......and of course the contest season has started, and thats exciting!!!!

Im really going crazy with the weird weather...at least its not snowing:eek:.....I guess thats Spring fever.

YESS! I cannot wait for spring. It was really nice here last week, 50s & 60's and this weekend we have a nasty nor'easter with tons of rain, what a tease that was!! I walked in on my girl just staring at her flip flops the other day..lol, it was pretty cute.. she cant wait to throw on the shorts and little sun dresses aswell :) And i cant wait for work to start!! Alot of people are calling already and scheduling work :) :) I mailed flyers in febuary.. worked great!!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear