advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Stacking hexarelin, ghrp2, ipamorelin, mod grf(1-29)

johnjuanb1

Featured Member / Sponsor Rep
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
The past week I ran low on peptides and was only giving my rat 300mcg ipamorelin/150mcg mod grf(1-29). This low dose must have resensitized his pituitary gland because last night I gave him 150mcg mod grf, 100mcg hex, 300mcg ghrp2, 300mcg ipam, and WOWWWW... did he get a head rush!!! He was sweating profusely. It hit like a ton of bricks, which leads me to the conclusion that alot more hgh was released by the pituitary gland by stacking all of these peptides.

Has anyone else tried this? I believe this to be superior in terms of hgh output.

Thank you ERGOPEP for making such strong mo f'n peptides!!!! :headbang:

The past week I ran low on peptides and was only giving my rat 300mcg ipamorelin/150mcg mod grf(1-29). This low dose must have resensitized his pituitary gland because last night I gave him 150mcg mod grf, 100mcg hex, 300mcg ghrp2, 300mcg ipam, and WOWWWW... did he get a head rush!!! He was sweating profusely. It hit like a ton of bricks, which leads me to the conclusion that alot more hgh was released by the pituitary gland by stacking all of these peptides.

Has anyone else tried this? I believe this to be superior in terms of hgh output.

JJB1,
Ordered ipam,cjc dac, ghrp 6 and hex for my monkey. I have not tried your stack but its somewhat similar. Will follow this thread to hear more of your experiment with sparticus with your stack.

Props to ERGO as well.

JJB1,
Ordered ipam,cjc dac, ghrp 6 and hex for my monkey. I have not tried your stack but its somewhat similar. Will follow this thread to hear more of your experiment with sparticus with your stack.

Props to ERGO as well.

I'm really curious to see how you like the cjc with dac. Keep us updated. I really want to try it out, but I already have alot of cjc no dac on hand. The only reason I'm not throwing in ghrp6 is because I'm dieting and it makes me craaazzzyYYY hungry!!! You should get a big head rush off your stack. :headbang:

Ive been off peptides for about 5 days because my hydrostatic bf test is monday. Plus ive been using this time to re sensitize so ill let you know then!

im going to have to try this when i place my next order.

In case anyone was wondering last monday I tested at 10.28%bf. I took a break from peps for 5days, bloat went down and tested today at 7.91% via hydrostatic. So thats how much water i hold on this combo, but the benefits def outweight the bloat imo.

In case anyone was wondering last monday I tested at 10.28%bf. I took a break from peps for 5days, bloat went down and tested today at 7.91% via hydrostatic. So thats how much water i hold on this combo, but the benefits def outweight the bloat imo.

Yeah, I definitely hold water off this combo with rip's, but the results are real good. I'm really loving this hex, ghrp2, ipam, mod stack with 3ius rips 2-3x/day. Body composition is improving nicely.

I definitely hold a lot of water too, but I love the combo of 100mcgs cjc w/o dac, 300mcgs ghrp2, 300mcgs ipa. I will have to add in some hex when I get the cash next week and place my order. Ive been holding off to do a large order, but I will have a good amount of cash to drop soon :headbang:

I may have to get some cjc with dac and give that a try. Slin in the mix now is also adding a lot of water retention for me, but Im feeling stronger and joints feel amazing!

Keep us posted guys on your research. Always following your posts john... your at the forefront of experimenting with these peps brother!

Whats your combo that is giving u allot of water bloat?
How much water did u lose after that 5 days?

Is it that after switching from GHRP2 to Ipa one does not hold water?

About 3-4lbs. All GHRP/GHRH peps bloat me regardless of the analogue.

DAMN!!!

This is my favorite protocol thus far. My lab rat is growing very fast. This is the current protocol:
200mcg mod grf
200mcg hexarelin
300mcg ipamorelin
300mch ghrp2
(10 minutes later)
3.33ius hgh(riptropin)

I give my lab rat this protocol 2-3x/day

Wow looks nice , giving me ideas....

How long does a 5 mg bottle of Ipam last you at that dosage?

And how about GHRP-2 Hexarelin and MoD Grf?

Usually i do 5mg ipam and 5 Mg Mod a week , but i think i need a change...

Regards

Bodyrecomp

Is there chances of going hypo after all that?

How long should i eat after?

Regards

Bodyrecomp

Wow looks nice , giving me ideas....

How long does a 5 mg bottle of Ipam last you at that dosage?

And how about GHRP-2 Hexarelin and MoD Grf?

Usually i do 5mg ipam and 5 Mg Mod a week , but i think i need a change...

Regards

Bodyrecomp

The mod and hex last 2 weeks. The ghrp2 and ipam last a week.

It definitely lowers blood sugar but not enough to hurt you. I have a meal a half hour later and go to bed. I wake up a couple hours later and have oats, whey, and glutamine.

This is my favorite protocol thus far. My lab rat is growing very fast. This is the current protocol:
200mcg mod grf
200mcg hexarelin
300mcg ipamorelin
300mch ghrp2
(10 minutes later)
3.33ius hgh(riptropin)

I give my lab rat this protocol 2-3x/day

JJB,

Do you think that the combo of peps your using now with hgh outperforms using the same doseage of hgh plus an additional 5ius? The cost for a month of the peps would cost the same as adding 5iu's a day giving you 15ius instead of the 10iu plus peps.

Just wanted to see your take!

JJB,

Do you think that the combo of peps your using now with hgh outperforms using the same doseage of hgh plus an additional 5ius? The cost for a month of the peps would cost the same as adding 5iu's a day giving you 15ius instead of the 10iu plus peps.

Just wanted to see your take!

Yes, I truly do. I'm a huge believe in gh peptides. Here is a pic I just took after waking from a nap.

Attachments

• 2012-04-24_11.22.56.jpg
    2012-04-24_11.22.56.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 8,232
U look good.
But seems like as time goes by, one has to reseach with so many peps??

It can be costly.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311