over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sterilizing needles

Skip the shot, order on Amazon will be at you home in a day or two. Even if you sterilize them, they're dull.
☝️ this, excluding the potential for an infection, sticking yourself with a dull needle sucks. I agree with everyone else, not worth the risk.

☝️ this, excluding the potential for an infection, sticking yourself with a dull needle sucks. I agree with everyone else, not worth the risk.
Yes a new needle will start dulling even after merely sticking it thru a stopper into a vial. Dull needles hurt like a bitch trying to pin with one. In fact some of those el cheapo brand needles feel dull out of the package...

Yes a new needle will start dulling even after merely sticking it thru a stopper into a vial. Dull needles hurt like a bitch trying to pin with one. In fact some of those el cheapo brand needles feel dull out of the package...
Exactly, the worst is when you get a new needle, and through the manufacturing process they didn't do a complete job of removing all the burrs at the tip of the needle and you can feel that shit just tearing through the muscle tissue as you push the needle in. This is why I only use name brand needles like BD. I used to work in a surgery center at a local hospital and all they primarily stocked was the BD brand through the surgery center and hospital in general.

Exactly, the worst is when you get a new needle, and through the manufacturing process they didn't do a complete job of removing all the burrs at the tip of the needle and you can feel that shit just tearing through the muscle tissue as you push the needle in. This is why I only use name brand needles like BD. I used to work in a surgery center at a local hospital and all they primarily stocked was the BD brand through the surgery center and hospital in general.
Yep that's what I prefer too...BD. I have Nipro barrels and BD's are a nice combo as the tiny nipple on the end of the plunger goes nicely thru the BD needle to get all the oil. Smoothest pins ever.

Yep that's what I prefer too...BD. I have Nipro barrels and BD's are a nice combo as the tiny nipple on the end of the plunger goes nicely thru the BD needle to get all the oil. Smoothest pins ever.
Yes, I've used Nipro as well along with some other generic syringes and needles to draw, but I always use BD to inject. I go through a bulk buy supplier (way cheaper) and that covers me for at least a couple of years without having to re-purchase.

FFS. You should not be pinning drugs if you are even considering this. Just buy new needles. If someone wants to reuse a needle that's up to them but why would you put it in bleach! It's crazy because I can see you are deadly serious and this is not a joke. You can order needles and have them with you within 2 days and they are not expensive.

Definitely got a good chuckle out of the idiocy provided by this troll.

Definitely beats the more recent keyboard warrior troll archetype that insults and threatens everyone.
Yup.

I've got a whole bunch of needles that I only use one time. I sterilize my kid's bottles. I tried to buy some needles yesterday all they have was 31 gauge. I think I'm going to soak these in bleach and then boil them. Has anybody ever done this
bro, 99% iso alcohol is ample, when I had some bad habits I reused a lot of slin pins on my lower ab fat, i have mega scar tissue jus from reusing, and these were non caustic, bac water prep + compounds i was making, I just kept injecting even know there was bruising in seimi proximity, listen to these guys tho . DONT REUSE, its absolutely ridiculous to do so

i think you can buy a certain amt of slin pins at Walmart without script, i pin all my AAS with slin pin, not sure what the issue is here because only slin pins are avail?

We have an area of Philly nearby called "Kensington". You can get as many slin pins as you could ever want.
these safe centers are popping up across USA, mostly in the east coast, the drugs are cleaner here as the further they travel from border = every chance someone in between has to cut the product , which is why i think most of the opiate epidemic is really concentrate in east coast , no to say it doesn't happen here, san Francisco and seattle and LA ar horrible

Just go to a feed store and say it’s for the heifers when asked. Your plan is stupid, no two ways about it.

Thinking about reusing needles reminds me of Gregg Valentino in “the Man Who’s Arms Exploded.” He says reusing needles was the reason his bicep got infected just before it shows that gruesome home video he took of himself trying to drain oil from his arm. Even in that video he’s reusing a needle so much it bends.

My personal procedure is use a needle to draw from a vial then pin with a completely new needle one and done. Maybe it’s overkill to some but I have money for darts.

Thinking about reusing needles reminds me of Gregg Valentino in “the Man Who’s Arms Exploded.” He says reusing needles was the reason his bicep got infected just before it shows that gruesome home video he took of himself trying to drain oil from his arm. Even in that video he’s reusing a needle so much it bends.

My personal procedure is use a needle to draw from a vial then pin with a completely new needle one and done. Maybe it’s overkill to some but I have money for darts.
I think your procedure is common for many including myself.
I typically draw with a 20g and pin with either a 23g or a 25g

Yea I doubt the 15 cents is hurting anybody. Maybe just too lazy to think of acquiring pins in advance but who knows.

just for fun i will say that folks here are a little dramatic about this.
its shocking what iv drug users do to themselves.
ive heard stories from some that use the same thing repeatedly unclean, no alc, even subbing spit or piss for water, poor diet and lack of sleep. they still manage. lol

its not what i personally do but, the human body is quite resilliant.

ive been injecting a pretty solid volume of various things over the years into the 20-50cc week range at times. aside from some scar tissue and nerve damage im gtg.

i do use new pins always though. lol even if they are third world generics that make a nail seem sharp.

just for fun i will say that folks here are a little dramatic about this.
its shocking what iv drug users do to themselves.
ive heard stories from some that use the same thing repeatedly unclean, no alc, even subbing spit or piss for water, poor diet and lack of sleep. they still manage. lol

its not what i personally do but, the human body is quite resilliant.

ive been injecting a pretty solid volume of various things over the years into the 20-50cc week range at times. aside from some scar tissue and nerve damage im gtg.

i do use new pins always though. lol even if they are third world generics that make a nail seem sharp.
Lol don’t think it’s dramatic to advise this dude not to fucking bleach his needles like he’s trying to remove a stain from a t-shirt…

I can’t believe this is a serious topic. With how cheap needles are why would you reuse . If you don’t got money for brand new needles get out this game ain’t for you

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws