over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Reusing same syringeBut changing needles

It blows my mind where people choose to cheap out on things. Tons of money on gear, reuse needles or at least syringes, no labs done ever... CRAZY! Maybe reassess life and see what you can cut out to never reuse syringe again. Maybe 1 energy drink per week? One starbucks? How many of you have complained about getting bad PIP from gear on a reused anything for injection?

I've refused barrels but only twice. I wont use it a third, seems like the plunger doesn't slide as easy after that.

Pretty funny reading how dangerous it is to reuse a barrel from guys (most of you) using under ground gear, not knowing what it is or the sanitary conditions it was made. I think the thread and the concerns are weak.
Again, been doing this practice for 34 years now with no issues with this, back blood and all. Some of us remember how hard it was to get needles long ago and adopted this practice, not by choice. At least now I change the barrel every third shot.

Pretty funny reading how dangerous it is to reuse a barrel from guys (most of you) using under ground gear, not knowing what it is or the sanitary conditions it was made. I think the thread and the concerns are weak.
Again, been doing this practice for 34 years now with no issues with this, back blood and all. Some of us remember how hard it was to get needles long ago and adopted this practice, not by choice. At least now I change the barrel every third shot.
Flawed logic. That would be like me speeding on the highway with my radar detector and laser jammer turned off, because hey, I used to not have one and got away with speeding for years. I don't need it every day.

Some replys are pretty funny.
I know when I was younger and actually had to use a guy at my gym that a friend knows of a friend who sold gear he would only give me 50 pins with all the gear I would buy.
I would always freak out when I got low because he would take a long time to get more.
They were 25g pinz and I would reuse them like a mother fucker. I still remember bending multiple pinz on my ass because they were so dull...
Sigh..those were the days...😱
I'm very lucky I never got any infections or abscess.
Very.
I had friends who got infections in there legs and had to go to the hospital to get it cut out.

Nowadays I would never do that. Ever.
That is one of my biggest fears.

If you can't afford everything you need to run gear safely then don't do it. You might be better off anyway.

I know when I was younger and actually had to use a guy at my gym that a friend knows of a friend who sold gear he would only give me 50 pins with all the gear I would buy.
I would always freak out when I got low because he would take a long time to get more.
They were 25g pinz and I would reuse them like a mother fucker. I still remember bending multiple pinz on my ass because they were so dull...
Sigh..those were the days...
Very.
I had friends who got infections in there legs and had to go to the hospital to get it cut out.

If you can't afford everything you need to run gear safely then don't do it. You might be better off anyway.
I had that very same experience. I had an abscess though and needed surgery.

I too remember calling my guy asking if he got new pins and syringes in yet. I too had to reuse. Now, as someone else said, you can buy them off Amazon! I've not verified that,but I bet it's right. Within 5 minutes anyone on this site can order and pay for as many syringes and needles that they need for a year.

I had that very same experience. I had an abscess though and needed surgery.

I too remember calling my guy asking if he got new pins and syringes in yet. I too had to reuse. Now, as someone else said, you can buy them off Amazon! I've not verified that,but I bet it's right. Within 5 minutes anyone on this site can order and pay for as many syringes and needles that they need for a year.
Yup right on Amazon , they are sold out often and sometimes overpriced , but hey you can get them next day lol.
I get my slin pinz from the zon

Needles are now readily available. You continue to reuse barrels to save 30 cents a week? After like 10 weeks, with all your savings you can buy one whole mL of test cyp oil! I might start doing this too

Needles are now readily available. You continue to reuse barrels to save 30 cents a week? After like 10 weeks, with all your savings you can buy one whole mL of test cyp oil! I might start doing this too
Its almost like reusing condoms. Just wash em out and reuse!

Off topic don’t want to derail. But anyone try a vial adapter? You attach the adapter to the vial, then take off the needle from the barrel, then screw the barrel to the adapter and draw. Then when you are done you screw the needle back on the barrel. Good as new!
View attachment 112762

I’ve never seen that before. That’s pretty cool actually. Saves you from using a needle to draw right? I’m guessing you take the rubber stopper off and put that on the vial so no needle is needed? I’m not sure I would store the vials where they might not accidentally tip over or spill out tho. Maybe I’m missing something.

I've refused barrels but only twice. I wont use it a third, seems like the plunger doesn't slide as easy after that.

This reminded me of those EO solvent based oils we still find in high concentrated oils. Stuff would disintegrate the rubber plunger in matter of days in a preloaded syringe. Reusing barrels with EO based oils is obvious not a good idea.

I don't see why so many guys save the syringe. Those things are cheap. A syringe shouldn't be any harder to get than the needle. Once you get an abscess youll never do it again. Im glad you've been ok so far.

If your in this game long enough it's not really if you get an abscess, but when. And your right about using corrective action. I got a huge grape fruit size abscess in my butt check from winny susp. Never touch susp of any form again.

I personally wouldn't fudge or try to cut corners when it's come to sterility. It's bad enough most of us here are forced to pin non pharmaceutical grade anabolics aka bath tub, ugl gear.

Sigh..those were the days...😱
Very.

Haha damn your a beast. Id be to afraid to reuse pins.

It's not about saving money, as I am pretty well off financially, and yes now you can get needles quite easily (I admit). My point (and experience) is that this is not great issue to be worrying about. Been doing this for 39 years (34 years of non stop juicing) with around 4-5K in injections over those years. This has been my practice, first by necessity, now I do not feel the need to change it every time. I have not had an issue with this practice. Agree or not, just giving my experience and opinion. I worry more about the quality of the gear than anything.

My apologies I didn’t ready why you want to reuse them but I strongly advise not to. NIT WORTH IT!!

Dumb but if you had to and willing to risk it, load a barrel full af and I’d say no one then 3 times of use needed a week. You could probably get away with it if you........
Don’t asperate blood back in
Use the amount you need and quickly and change the needle to a fresh one
Keep in the fridge in a sterile plastic bag
When changing needle never breath on the syringe and touch it as lease as possible(alcohol outside maybe, but this will take off the labeling) the problem there is the plunger is exposed the whole time and air is technically getting into the oils in the syringe.
I would think water base is worse than oils
Obvs wash hands or where gloves

All in all it a terrible idea. They are so cheap and if you want to really talk numbers you know how much a hospital visit will coast? A surgery? And cosmetic defeats from the cutting? Or possibly death from a little bacteria isn’t worth a $1 syringe to me but each their own

My apologies I didn’t ready why you want to reuse them but I strongly advise not to. NIT WORTH IT!!

Dumb but if you had to and willing to risk it, load a barrel full af and I’d say no one then 3 times of use needed a week. You could probably get away with it if you........
Don’t asperate blood back in
Use the amount you need and quickly and change the needle to a fresh one
Keep in the fridge in a sterile plastic bag
When changing needle never breath on the syringe and touch it as lease as possible(alcohol outside maybe, but this will take off the labeling) the problem there is the plunger is exposed the whole time and air is technically getting into the oils in the syringe.
I would think water base is worse than oils
Obvs wash hands or where gloves

All in all it a terrible idea. They are so cheap and if you want to really talk numbers you know how much a hospital visit will coast? A surgery? And cosmetic defeats from the cutting? Or possibly death from a little bacteria isn’t worth a $1 syringe to me but each their own
I heard way worst stories of guys using the same needle and syringe for whole cycle. Dropping it on the floor, so dirty the oils won’t eeven flow through it, needle soo dull they harpoon it and a spectator can just hear crunching of the lawyer of skin. Ohhh and just go on to YouTube and watch sobriety or jail videos of how they used a needles to hit veins. Sharpening the needle on a rock before or then making them in jail and they were just up someone ass and using a chicken bone for the needle and they are still here soooooo

When I started using needles were impossible to find ,I had a good source fir cheap Pharm grade gear but he would sell needles fir $2 each when he had them.sometimes I would ask multiple people if they had and everybody just reused needles.I had no choice but the weird thing back then I was scared to inject myself so sometime I would have to vbring my loaded needle with me to tge club I worked at snd my friend and I would go to my car and I would pull down my pants abd he would inject me with no alcohol and tge same needle multiple times.I also remember trying to draw up a Amos and they were so thick it would take forever to load up needles.untill I finally learned to use an 18 gauge to draw snd I use 23 1 1/2 to shoot.I have so much scar tissue I can’t use a smaller pin

Just don't do that drive in the morning or afternoon. Traffic will kill you. You can boil the plunger and that will kill everything
Been going down there every month and hate the day time traffic. One low volume gym trip to flex appeal from coconut grove takes damn near 3 hours some times

I heard way worst stories of guys using the same needle and syringe for whole cycle. Dropping it on the floor, so dirty the oils won’t eeven flow through it, needle soo dull they harpoon it and a spectator can just hear crunching of the lawyer of skin. Ohhh and just go on to YouTube and watch sobriety or jail videos of how they used a needles to hit veins. Sharpening the needle on a rock before or then making them in jail and they were just up someone ass and using a chicken bone for the needle and they are still here soooooo
That what popped in my head. I personally dont reuse them now but when I was a young junkie I was very careless and extreme. Never caught anything tho. I know a lot of people that have caught viral or bacterial infections very fast though

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws