over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Where to buy insulin pen needles?

I just tried to use my norditropin ive had in the fridge for a while, are these what I use for it? I have 4 of them total (for a 15mg or 45iu pen) so that wont be enough (I assume you can't re-use). Sorry for the stupid question had no idea these existed, thought the post was about insulin pins.

I don't believe GPZ has pen needles?
What?have you even bothered to look in there site? I've been buying that from them for years

I just tried to use my norditropin ive had in the fridge for a while, are these what I use for it? I have 4 of them total (for a 15mg or 45iu pen) so that wont be enough (I assume you can't re-use). Sorry for the stupid question had no idea these existed, thought the post was about insulin pins.
Bro you can put a u 100 in the grey stopper and draw out of the pen without the needle tips

Bro you can put a u 100 in the grey stopper and draw out of the pen without the needle tips
I actually had this thought lol. But I was able to find the things at Walmart, dirt cheap if OP is still looking for them.

BTW in my country I've got to get a hook up like rec-drug transaction, ugh...
Anyone have any advice on how to get pins though customs? Dogs are no problem, x-ray is the bitch.
I was thinking maybe pack them together with a silverware set? any ideas?

Anyone have any advice on how to get pins though customs? Dogs are no problem, x-ray is the bitch.
If you have to import, wouldn't someone else pack them so you have no say?

If you have to import, wouldn't someone else pack them so you have no say?
Good question, I'd have them shipped to the US. Where I or my good bro could repack them.

U-100s or pen tips? Country?

Good question, I'd have them shipped to the US. Where I or my good bro could repack them.
They are. OTC in the US no need to have them shipped there. If you have a friend in USA he could buy them in Walmart and send to Japan.

They are. OTC in the US no need to have them shipped there. If you have a friend in USA he could buy them in Walmart and send to Japan.
Yeah, but the problem are the x-ray machines at customs... any ideas on how to defeat that?

What?have you even bothered to look in there site? I've been buying that from them for years
I've checked multiple times, before I made this post and after someone mentioned it. They don't. You're confusing pen needles with insulin syringes.

Interesting idea. Can pen tips be reused like u-100s can?
No only for pen dispensed drugs, you’d know if you had a pen. It has a dial and a plunger back end. Either way maybe mix in enough clutter so x-Ray won’t care kids toys woukd be best imo. Customs everywhere been up a bit since Putin pulled his shit.

I actually had this thought lol. But I was able to find the things at Walmart, dirt cheap if OP is still looking for them.
I went to Walmart today and it was $2 for 10. Unfortunately due to some law in NY purchases are limited to 10 at a time with drivers license.

When I got home I just bought a box of 100 for $7.90 through Allegro Medical. I tried www.shopmedvet.com but they won't ship to NY

Attachments

• shopmedvet.PNG
    shopmedvet.PNG
    6.1 KB · Views: 2
I went to Walmart today and it was $2 for 10. Unfortunately due to some law in NY purchases are limited to 10 at a time with drivers license.

When I got home I just bought a box of 100 for $7.90 through Allegro Medical. I tried www.shopmedvet.com but they won't ship to NY
Got 2 boxes on the fridge from Amazon

I’m getting the same bullshit from Amazon. “Can’t be delivered to my address”

Yea Amazon Is about getting us dependent on them then controlling us with it. DONT EVER BUY OPTIMUM NUTRITION FROM AMAZON

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131