over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Steriod testing for MTA job

joeyrods

Registered
My friend is trying to get me in a job in the city with the MTA and i was told they would be testing for everything including steroids
i just finished a test E cycle about a month ago how long will that be in my system?

and if i were to take a sustanon cycle how long after i stop would the sust still be detectable in my system

the way they test for testosterone is to find the ratio of test in your body.. if it is outside the normal range then you fail.. test e takes a little bit but i would think your levels are dropping as we speak. back to normal? not sure that probably depends on how heavy the cycle was

My friend is trying to get me in a job in the city with the MTA and i was told they would be testing for everything including steroids
i just finished a test E cycle about a month ago how long will that be in my system?

and if i were to take a sustanon cycle how long after i stop would the sust still be detectable in my system

yes its true. all nyc state jobs are now steroid tested... nice way to spend my tax money

3 months.

cant you just get urine from someone else ??

I just urine tested and passed. Used large amounts of Deca for 4 months, stopped 3 months ago. Used a drink mix called Vale. Taste like shit but worked.

cant you just get urine from someone else ??

taking risk there. all testing is done in the presents of a drug testing employee. if caught cheating the test it will be automatic disqualification from the current nyc state job and almost ne other state job since there will be a record of it. not to mention you would be punished under the fullest extent of the law under the new york state law.

taking risk there. all testing is done in the presents of a drug testing employee. if caught cheating the test it will be automatic disqualification from the current nyc state job and almost ne other state job since there will be a record of it. not to mention you would be punished under the fullest extent of the law under the new york state law.

im pretty sure they do not hold your penis for you.

I know several who have use QUICK FIX synthetic urine with success.

I know several who have use QUICK FIX synthetic urine with success.

i believe more and more companies are testing for steroids.
i am very interested in this. i really doubt they will check for a small bottle strapped to my nutsack.

im pretty sure they do not hold your penis for you.

not sayin they did bro. just saying its a risk and u MIGHT get caught. not saying u would. plenty have done it with out a prob there there are few who got caught.

its just a shame state agencies are testing for the stuff. shit even sanitation here in nyc is being tested for the stuff:eek:

not sayin they did bro. just saying its a risk and u MIGHT get caught. not saying u would. plenty have done it with out a prob there there are few who got caught.

its just a shame state agencies are testing for the stuff. shit even sanitation here in nyc is being tested for the stuff:eek:

That's pretty sad bro. I guess they don't want jacked up garbage men. :rolleyes:

That's pretty sad bro. I guess they don't want jacked up garbage men. :rolleyes:

yes it is. but i think its only for the hiring process. i dont think they test after that. but i could be wrong. if they are going to test the cops here then the other state jobs would have to follow.

even security companies are testing now. atleast the larger ones here in the city. its getting out of hand.

i see the quick fix is synthetic urine. can Real urine be stored? and heated for the test? or does human urine degrade?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws