over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Steroid Reporters Get 18 Months

Kaiser

Moderator/Computer Geek
"Game of Shadows" reporters get 18 months for not revealing their source of Barry Bonds steroid use. This country has it's priorites ALL FUGGED UP. At least the reporters had integrity not to give the sources up.

(I just heard it on ESPN)

Here's some more info:
**broken link removed**

Kaiser said:
This country has it's priorites ALL FUGGED UP.
Bump this..........

|---[\\\\]>--------- SO these guys are getting 18 mths b/c they say they 'know' where bonds gets his shit from and they wont say? 18 mths for that? fucking government

Man!
Thats democracy at its best isnt it! Let me see here.... now the government puts law abiding citizens in jail if they do not turn RAT for them?

Ahhh ONLY IN AMERICA! ... well, Russia, and.... Uhhhh.... communist Germany, and .... Uh..... North Korea ..... shit, you get my point.

Too bad they couldn't get this all wrapped up into some 5th ammendment violation. "...nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law..."

Every school child should learn this phrase: "I refuse to answer any questions on the grounds that it may convict Barry Bonds." LOL

So were they held in contempt or for obstruction of justice or what? Good on them for not turning over.

[edit]Okay I see now. The judge stayed the ruling so that the two reporters can file an appeal to the 9th circuit. This does two things, it puts the reporters feet to the flame for a while hoping one will talk and then cost them even more money in legal fees to file the appeal. So the bastard is hurting them in two ways, hanging a federal prison term over their heads, and hitting them in the wallet. Nice guy...

Last edited:
OuchThatHurts said:
[edit]Okay I see now. The judge stayed the ruling so that the two reporters can file an appeal to the 9th circuit. This does two things, it puts the reporters feet to the flame for a while hoping one will talk and then cost them even more money in legal fees to file the appeal. So the bastard is hurting them in two ways, hanging a federal prison term over their heads, and hitting them in the wallet. Nice guy...

Exactly, and that's the America we're proud of? US is getting destroyed rather quickly if you ask me.

BTW, you've got mail on my server OTH.

Last edited:
OuchThatHurts said:
Every school child should learn this phrase: "I refuse to answer any questions on the grounds that it may convict Barry Bonds." LOL

funny, but a valid/scary point.

since when did the Govt turn commie?? :confused:

btw,

my congressman just called me. said he was monitoring my internet communications. said it looks bad by calling people "bro." he said the Govt prefers "comrade" :p

OTH, you know I'd ask this: What does that avatar mean? Looks like middle east language.

Larry Bowie said:
btw,

my congressman just called me. said he was monitoring my internet communications. said it looks bad by calling people "bro." he said the Govt prefers "comrade" :p

:D :D

Messed up didnt balco labs guy Victor Conte who administered and produced the chemicals themselves only get 3mos. or something geez.MM

massmonster32 said:
Messed up didnt balco labs guy Victor Conte who administered and produced the chemicals themselves only get 3mos. or something geez.MM

This is just legal extortion from our fine government here in the US. Forget all about the constitution anymore, as it's just a piece of parchment in a museum anymore and means nothing with their judicial workarounds. Almost like a "look what we used to have" exhibit.

auto26 said:
Personally I can't STAND reporters but 18 months? wtf?

I dont like paparazzi, reporters on valid subjects to me are a necessary evil.

Kaiser said:
OTH, you know I'd ask this: What does that avatar mean? Looks like middle east language.
Means "Om". It's Sanscrit. As in OOOOHHHHMMMM.... It's considered to be the 'vibration' of the universe. Probably the earliest peace sign ever. "Om Shanti" is a chant used by Hindu holymen. "Shanti" means "peace," and may be used as a greeting. "Om" is a religious word as I mentioned.

I identify with it on a spiritual level because I enjoy the feeling of being 'in touch' or 'one' with the universe around me...

(plus I have it tattoo'd on my back LOL)

OuchThatHurts said:
Means "Om". It's Sanscrit. As in OOOOHHHHMMMM.... It's considered to be the 'vibration' of the universe. Probably the earliest peace sign ever. "Om Shanti" is a chant used by Hindu holymen. "Shanti" means "peace," and may be used as a greeting. "Om" is a religious word as I mentioned.

I identify with it on a spiritual level because I enjoy the feeling of being 'in touch' or 'one' with the universe around me...

(plus I have it tattoo'd on my back LOL)

I got cha "OM" right here... lol :D

Kaiser said:
I got cha "OM" right here... lol :D
:D LOL

You've got mail. Thanks for the vista! I have to frankenstein a machine for it now. You just enjoy turning me into a geek.

OuchThatHurts said:
:D LOL

You've got mail. Thanks for the vista! I have to frankenstein a machine for it now. You just enjoy turning me into a geek.

Your welcome.

Last edited:
Flex4777 said:
I been seriously thinkin of moving out of this shit hole country!!! Where would be better, or is the whole world fukd up like this!?!? Basically where would be the least amount of government, cuz they are the minions of satan!

My wife and I have been too. We were thinking about moving to an island in the Carribean. The islands are not thought of as a threat, and they are more and more stable every day. Catch us in St. Martin in a few years if it doesn't straighten out.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear