over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Stinky House

slesh

Registered
Guys, in desperate need of some help. I believe I’ve mentioned before that I’ve gone fully remote and work from home now. While this has been a blessing for my diet and physique since I am able to prepare all my meals fresh which makes it a billion times easier for me to eat clean; it has caused my house to smell like “shit” from cooking 4-5 meals a day on the stove. When I say shit I guess I don’t mean it smells bad since it’s basically like stir fry chicken and steak, but it’s incredibly overwhelming to the point I don’t want to have company over. Feel like I’ve done everything, windows open, stove fan on, overhead fan on, Febreeze after… nothing works. Looking for any life hacks y’all may have to help reduce the odor. Thanks!

I would install an "attic fan" , down here they use to be very common as a way to cool a house by drawing in outside air. Also called a "whole house fan"
Basically it's like a big exhaust fan in the floor of the attic that pulls fresh air through the house into the attic (with windows open of course).T

This really really helps air out the house when cooking and allows you to not the the AC as much in the warmer times.
I used two squirrel cage blowers for my house rather than a big 4'x4' fan. But they work equally well

Guys, in desperate need of some help. I believe I’ve mentioned before that I’ve gone fully remote and work from home now. While this has been a blessing for my diet and physique since I am able to prepare all my meals fresh which makes it a billion times easier for me to eat clean; it has caused my house to smell like “shit” from cooking 4-5 meals a day on the stove. When I say shit I guess I don’t mean it smells bad since it’s basically like stir fry chicken and steak, but it’s incredibly overwhelming to the point I don’t want to have company over. Feel like I’ve done everything, windows open, stove fan on, overhead fan on, Febreeze after… nothing works. Looking for any life hacks y’all may have to help reduce the odor. Thanks!
get a box fan from home depot bro. get an air fryer?? what oils are you cooking with ? overhead fans suck

If I visited your house I would never think your place stinks unless your cooking broccoli. I would just think that you cooked which to me is a good smell. So I can't suggest a remedy other than to suggest to not worry about it. All my friends love my cooking as I am like you and cook a ton and have much practice under my belt. I would say its more common for people to ask "what smells so good?" when they walk in and Im cooking.

Wax burners ?

I know you said fresh, but how about prepping meals for a few days that’ll cut down how many times you cook.

Thought you was gonna say you cook a lot of fish. I have a Filipina wife - she once cooked "dried fish" in the house. You talk about BAD smell haha - I told her if she ever does that again I'm staying all night at a hotel.

Try cooking all high heat (searing steaks, burgers) on a grill outside.
Use a lower temp and make sure you're using an oil that can handle high heat. No olive oil or coconut oil. Avocado oil is great. Never let it smoke.

Popcorn

Slesh you're fortunate enough to go on some pretty grand vacations, have a nice home, good vehicles, etc. If your most desperate issue is that your house smells like the food you cook, the same issue as the rest of us, you're a lucky guy..LOL! Get a better exhaust fan and don't be so self conscious about having friends over!

make sure oven is clean, also check around the burners if gas/electric. Boil some vinegar on the stove to kill odors.

Essential oil spritz bottle w/ vinegar and lemon
Glade spray
Candles
Open windows while you cook
Febreeze
Constantly clean countertops with a multipurpose cleaning liquid such as mr clean. Sometimes I mix a little bleach or vinegar

Try prepping all at once on like a SAT or SUN. TRy using outdoor grill for the meats, etc..

I am glad I have a kitchen separate from living room, where I can shut the door. When my wife cooks, it is so smokey in there, I need a gas mask.

We just open window and use exhaust fan. I wait to go in kitchen when I know the coast is clear.

Essential oil spritz bottle w/ vinegar and lemon
Glade spray
Candles
Open windows while you cook
Febreeze
Constantly clean countertops with a multipurpose cleaning liquid such as mr clean. Sometimes I mix a little bleach or vinegar
I know you mean well and this is the house mum/or mom for most, approach. But this is fucking toxic lol. We don't need to be breathing in anymore nonsense. Fuck, you may aswell smoke cigarettes here bro LOL

Throw a gas burner on your back patio.

Suddenly you’re no longer the guy who’s house smells like a kitchen, you’re the guy who makes the neighborhood smell like great bbq

I know you mean well and this is the house mum/or mom for most, approach. But this is fucking toxic lol. We don't need to be breathing in anymore nonsense. Fuck, you may aswell smoke cigarettes here bro LOL
I don’t consider vinegar, candles, lemon and essential oil to be toxic. There are natural , organic cleaners but 3x a the price. I got to have a clean house lol. Not sure if I’d compare it to smoking cigs … I mean I don’t have lung cancer yet

Wonder if these actually work lol

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner