over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

STOP THE STUPID POSTS!!!!!

MAINEVENT

MODERATOR / FOUNDING Member / Featured Member
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
C'MON GUYS IM ALL FOR FUN BUT SOME OF THESE THREADS RECENTLY ARE JUST NOT WHAT THIS BOARD IS ABOUT.

YES, IM YELLING....HENCE, THE CAPS. DONT MAKE ME CAP YOU IN RED....I WILL IF YOU GUYS KEEP POSTING SUCH THREADS!

C'MON GUYS IM ALL FOR FUN BUT SOME OF THESE THREADS RECENTLY ARE JUST NOT WHAT THIS BOARD IS ABOUT.

YES, IM YELLING....HENCE, THE CAPS. DONT MAKE ME CAP YOU IN RED....I WILL IF YOU GUYS KEEP POSTING SUCH THREADS!

LEt me guess you are referring to the one about the dude that likes to get fucked in the ass with a strap on.

That is right! This is Professional Muscle forum not some other stupid board. Act a little more PROFESSIONAL!

LEt me guess you are referring to the one about the dude that likes to get fucked in the ass with a strap on.

And the girl posting about her guys 1st post and his 'new' sexuality.

And the guy who can mind control everyone if he wanted too.

uuuummmm

im scared i thought this was about alifestyle not but sex i third the stop the stupid threads

Ok, sorry about the stupid post. There is no fucking in the ass with a strap-on I assure you.....just keeping the old lady much happier. My g/f was just having fun and wanted to post something on this board. She is always bitching about me spending so much time reading here but she has experienced the benefits of my new endeavors.... So Ok, it was distasteful and I shouldn't have allowed it to be posted.

Alecalf, you don't know me and you wouldn't be making comments like that to my face in person so give it a rest....I did not personally insult you and I take your comment as an insult.

I Agree With Mainevent

Yes Main has brought up a real good point. This board or more specifically this forum on the board is for Advanced Questions. Real talk for experienced people
to Share and learn from eachother.... As Adults treating each other with some respect.

We are going to start removing Knucklheads and a Lot of Bs thats been getting thru the cracks.
Ask beginner questions in the beginners forum or check out some of BigA`s other boards.

Ok, sorry about the stupid post. There is no fucking in the ass with a strap-on I assure you.....just keeping the old lady much happier. My g/f was just having fun and wanted to post something on this board. She is always bitching about me spending so much time reading here but she has experienced the benefits of my new endeavors.... So Ok, it was distasteful and I shouldn't have allowed it to be posted.

Alecalf, you don't know me and you wouldn't be making comments like that to my face in person so give it a rest....I did not personally insult you and I take your comment as an insult.

Posts like this Are worthless here. All this is is a waste of space.
Im not trying to be a dick But Lets get real here.

To many O/T posts too... maybe there should be a section for just general topics...or is there?

To many O/T posts too... maybe there should be a section for just general topics...or is there?

Off topic stuff has always been allowed. Its Just when it gets out of control or about something ridiculous they will start to disapear or be moved to the beginner area.

I Like the off topic stuff. Its a way we all get to know each other better.
I Understand what your saying though.

Posts like this Are worthless here. All this is is a waste of space.
Im not trying to be a dick But Lets get real here.

:rolleyes: I was thinking the same thing bro.....

how many tablespoons of lba = 1 scoop of whey protein.

Couldn't agree more with Main and rAJ!

Hey bro, just so you know i wasn't talking about your thread i was talking about metal's thread. I didn't even read your thread.

i could have gone the rest of my life without reading this. people are actually posting stuff like this on here?

my posts may not be useful but i dont believe them to be vulgar!!!!!!!!

My bad yall. Just a slow Sunday night, just lookin for some laughs and or thoughts.

Your right, its a muscle forum.... but how often do we all stray from the topic? Im cool with everyone and some times its fun to go of subject once in a while.

Im good. I appologize.

Whoa, wait a minute here!! A post about a guy who likes to get fucked in the ass with a strap on? I'd say that post definitely slipped through the crack, literally.

glad i missed that one!! like said my posts may not be much use but some of posts lately...? the mind control stuff though i must confess (not that paticular thread maybe) has me a little interested didnt arnold talk about the power of the mind? but i agree in general although at least that anabolic beast thing is over ! lol

hmmmmmmmmmm

Yes Main has brought up a real good point. This board or more specifically this forum on the board is for Advanced Questions. Real talk for experienced people
to Share and learn from eachother.... As Adults treating each other with some respect.

We are going to start removing Knucklheads and a Lot of Bs thats been getting thru the cracks.
Ask beginner questions in the beginners forum or check out some of BigA`s other boards.

Interestig you would say this. 3/9/08 I was banned from this forum for this same EXACT question. You may review the thread "I HATE TO BE ARROGANT-RAMMSTIEN". This can be found on page four of my post, in the area that has all of my posts together. OTH had removed my original post and inserted something that made me look like an ass. But the post under it from OTH has a copy of the original post in it and his reason for banning me. BTW: if there is a violation of ANY forum rule in this post I'll eat my shorts.

While hanging out with all the HAPPY peeps in the banned forum OTH and I had a meeting of minds and now all is well. For all I know maybe just bringing this up will get me banned again, if so, I'm gone for good:)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws