over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sub - Q low dose test revisited

whats up MG, BG here

Im gonna have to try. Ive gone to 50mg of prop EOD for about the last month. I back fill a slin needle and take it. Going to get blood work done next week or so to see what Im at with the quicker fast acting and more frequent shots. Might have to try the subq

Is 60-80mg (20mg EOD) subQ per week REALLY better than 150mg IM (2x weekly) per week?

I have always had trouble believing this but never tried the lower dose sub q

Huge difference. I was doing 200mg test a week (in 2 shots), then went to SQ at 140mg per week (20mg ed). My test levels were at the top of the range when doing the frequent injections, estrogen levels were lower. Oh, my free test was perfect when doing the SQ every day.

Also, it is healthier and less abrupt for the body to get a small dose in ed or eod, than 2 bigger injections a week.

Emeric knows his stuff. More people need to listen to him.

whats up MG, BG here

Im gonna have to try. Ive gone to 50mg of prop EOD for about the last month. I back fill a slin needle and take it. Going to get blood work done next week or so to see what Im at with the quicker fast acting and more frequent shots. Might have to try the subq

BG I'd try 10 mg prop EOD and see how you feel.
Chat with you on the other side if you like.

Huge difference. I was doing 200mg test a week (in 2 shots), then went to SQ at 140mg per week (20mg ed). My test levels were at the top of the range when doing the frequent injections, estrogen levels were lower. Oh, my free test was perfect when doing the SQ every day.

Also, it is healthier and less abrupt for the body to get a small dose in ed or eod, than 2 bigger injections a week.

I'll have to give this a try. Been on trt for 5 years. I'm a 200mg week. I get my blood work done in a few months .

Alright I'm convinced. I think I'll try 20mg ED sub q, which is still 140mg and then get levels tested.

what gauge of needle works best for you guys on this? Any issues with 27 G?

D

a 1 cc syringe with removable needle - with drawl with 23 gauge switch pins back to to the 27 gauge and pop sub q

good video on sub q test by allthings male
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n98LOFQwUGA"]SUBCUTANEOUS TESTOSTERONE INJECTIONS - THE CUTTING EDGE WITH DR. JOHN CRISLER - YouTube[/ame]

Alright I'm convinced. I think I'll try 20mg ED sub q, which is still 140mg and then get levels tested.

IMO and experience you don't need that much I think the most Emeric has discussed was 20 mg EOD which would be 60 - 80 mg per week.

My normal IM HRT dose was 150 mg a week so I basically cut it in half to around 80 mg per week sub -q.

Originally I started with Test Cyp but added a kiss of Prop for additional kick.

Last edited:
IMO and experience you don't need that much I think the most Emeric has discussed was 20 mg EOD which would be 60 - 80 mg per week.

My normal IM HRT dose was 150 mg a week so I basically cut it in half to around 80 mg per week sub -q.

Originally I started with Test Cyp but added a kiss of Prop for additional kick.

That's true he only does 60-80mg per week. I guess the idea of lowering the weekly dose is more psychological.

That's how I took my TRT for months, 100 mg once per week sub-q, with tuberculin syringes. I felt better like that. Now I take HCG monotherapy for fertility. I do that sub-q too, with insulin or tuberculin syringes. I grew to dislike those harpoon-style needles for IM.

That's true he only does 60-80mg per week. I guess the idea of lowering the weekly dose is more psychological.

that was the hardest part for me, believe me I was pleasantly surprised, so that's why I'd recommend starting lower and less frequent injections as you can always raise it later if you desire but I found that it was not needed.

You can get a "bad" sub q shot now and then even with the .2 ml so I preferred 3 injections vs 7.

I was reading about some guys using sub q injections for a cycle which they took shots every day sometimes twice, but they were also using .5 ml which makes the lumps and the injections somewhat painful.

I tried pure prop and it would still burn at .1 or .2 ml.

To me there is really no need for test no ester as you want the slower release for the effects.

either way I'd be interested to see your results - on how you feel vs actual blood work.

That's how I took my TRT for months, 100 mg once per week sub-q, with tuberculin syringes. I felt better like that. Now I take HCG monotherapy for fertility. I do that sub-q too, with insulin or tuberculin syringes. I grew to dislike those harpoon-style needles for IM.

100mg is to much at once.

Emeric ...can you please outline your recommendations on how to use sub q injections for optimal use?

1. The amount and type of hormone to be injected sub q (Test cypionate or propionate etc.)

2. the frequency of the sub q injection (i.e. 20 mg EOD or ?)

thanks

The thing I love about Dr Crisler is even though ones test levels may come up mid range he goes but what their symptoms are. So even if the blood work comes up mid range, he then administers the urinalysis to see where the patient is at a given time.

that was the hardest part for me, believe me I was pleasantly surprised, so that's why I'd recommend starting lower and less frequent injections as you can always raise it later if you desire but I found that it was not needed.

You can get a "bad" sub q shot now and then even with the .2 ml so I preferred 3 injections vs 7.

I was reading about some guys using sub q injections for a cycle which they took shots every day sometimes twice, but they were also using .5 ml which makes the lumps and the injections somewhat painful.

I tried pure prop and it would still burn at .1 or .2 ml.

To me there is really no need for test no ester as you want the slower release for the effects.

either way I'd be interested to see your results - on how you feel vs actual blood work.

Thanks for the advice. I'll have to put it into practice and report back.

It works and my blood work was the best it has ever been. I never thought of trying anything else with it like deca or tren e until I read Massive Gs post.

No doubt sub Q is the way to go. It has to be injected in a lean area or absorption is too slow. On a HRT site there was a bunch of guys getting bloods doing Sub Q and their levels were way lower doing Sub Q vrs IM. They were all way over 15% body fat and a couple switched to injecting in lean areas and it put them back where IM was. Injecting Sub Q into fat areas cut their levels roughly in half.

I am loving 15mg Test C daily and 15mgs NPP daily Sub Q. This is the best I have ever felt on AAS. Results are awesome and mood is great. Less is more.

I've been doing this for 3+ months with 100mg test e per week and then 100/100 test/tren. I really like it better and probably won't go back to IM unless I'm blasting

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws