over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

such an unpleasant article...and boldenone is just one my favorite steroids

An interesting read, but nothing in that case study implicated Boldenone in any way. The guy simply had elevated creatinine and eGFR and they never figured out why, much less demonstrated a causal link to EQ. The guy may have had some underlying kidney disorder or it was simply a consequence of carrying a lot of muscle OR perhaps he was supplementing with bad creatine. There have been lab studies done showing very high levels of creatinine in certain creatine brands.

I like bold too (though it takes forever to kick in) and I've run 20 week cycles of it with frequent lab work and my eGFR was always normal.

Can you expound on this a bit? Not the first time I've heard someone say there is "bad" creatine out there but a quick google search and I couldn't find anything. Is there a way to tell? Can old creatine go bad over time? A brand that has been called out? I guess I ask because I have always had elevated creatinine and bun although egfr is always normal when hydrated.. I def carry more mass than normal tho.. Thanks!

Weird isnt it? I've been seeing a lot of people referred to the ER for " kidney failure " And id say 8/10 are sent home after a day of admission and a few liters of fluids.

All I can say is DONT do bloodwork after eating 1.5lbs of beef brisket and pizza and icecream about 6 hours before the bloodwork lol

I'm glad to hear that you're doing something for your blood pressure. It's the one thing that everyone should do at the very least! Too many people don't and their heart and kidney's get permanently damaged...or worse.

It never ceases to amaze me how guys will pump grams and grams of UG steroids into themselves, but they wont go see a doc and get a prescription for their blood pressure because "that stuffs bad for you and I don't want to be on too many meds"

Hi Lats...so lighter color urine is good? I ask cause sometimes my pee comes out real light almost like im peeing out water. Thank you in advance.
Take care.
MS

. light coloredd urine is good.. mine was pretty dark before I went in..

Last edited:
Let me make my point again.. What I'm saying is this is not exclusively a issue with eq.. Creatinine levels can be greatly elevated ( varies on a case per case basis) by gear use.. We have seen it here on numerous blood tests and by many who don't use EQ..

It's not the rbc that will harm you directly. It's your platelet count, which goes through the roof. If it gets too high your risk for dvt, pulmonary embolism, or heart attack greatly increase. A baby aspirin wouldn't be a bad idea for anyone using gear year around

Heres a great article about a peer reviewed study done on 10 bbers and ckd. Pretty scary. For those who think you can slide by doing years of gear and your kidneys, heart and liver will not pay for it, are greatly mistaken. A game of Russian roulette if you ask me.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2799287/

Last edited:
It's not the rbc that will harm you directly. It's your platelet count, which goes through the roof. If it gets too high your risk for dvt, pulmonary embolism, or heart attack greatly increase. A baby aspirin wouldn't be a bad idea for anyone using gear year around

why do u think the aspirin is a bad idea...

Heres a great article about a peer reviewed study done on 10 bbers and ckd. Pretty scary. For those who think you can slide by doing years of gear and your kidneys, heart and liver will not pay for it, are greatly mistaken. A game of Russian roulette if you ask me.

Good read got through most of it. I did see high bp, plus they used orals.

all of them showed normal result on kidney after stopping AAS and training, didnt understand if any of them reached the need for dialysis...PB is not surprising , lipid profile as well...noticed a few of those guys were talking over 500g of a protein daily - a lot.

I wonder how many of us here would be able to look like Vince Taylor at his age......hope all of us....from my mouth to God's ears....!

all of them showed normal result on kidney after stopping AAS and training, didnt understand if any of them reached the need for dialysis...PB is not surprising , lipid profile as well...noticed a few of those guys were talking over 500g of a protein daily - a lot.

They didn't show normal. In the study creatinine levels dropped mean average 1.0. The average cr. Level for these guys after years of abuse were an average of 3.o cr. So 2.0 is still very much elevated but further away from dialysis. One of the 10 guys had to get dialysis after stopping and one guy went back to heavy using after the study and cr. Level were worse than before the study. So yes it looks like some kidney damage is reversable in lots of these cases, but far from normal.

There will always be variables but if you read the study in depth not just this review, it is quite evident that aas do cause some nephrotic damage. In have another study showing it. If you like a link, I can find it.

Anyone looking turn the blind eye is a fool. Just be aware. Get your labs done and use in moderation. If something looks off might be time to retire or revaluate your plan.

As I get older, nearing 38, I do realize that there is so many more riches and experiences in life beyond looking huge and ripped. It's been 6 months now since going on TRT and home gh therapy 2iu per day. Credit to dante for this protocoI. Surprisingly i have not yet lost much in the way of mass or strength and I feel amazing. I feel much healthier. My endurance is way up, I feel lighter and quicker.on my feet, my wellbeing is better than it's ever been. And surprising my libido is through the roof again. During points of this off time I really started to question if all that gear I was using was even legit. I just think now I really didn't need all of it at my level of bbing. Anyway the point is I still look good and feel better than ever on TRT plus a little gh and knowing I'm making a healthier decision long term.

Last edited:
We will never know, but I wonder if a BB stays away from tren, diuretics, Rec drugs and keeps BP WNL, if the kidneys can stay healthy.

We will never know, but I wonder if a BB stays away from tren, diuretics, Rec drugs and keeps BP WNL, if the kidneys can stay healthy.

everybody's different but the only time i had visible stress -onthe blood work, on kidneys was after 2 long tren cycles, at everything else the kidney results stay the same, dehydration for competitions is supposedly very bad too, and as far as rec drugs, IDK which ones are renal toxic, but I personally started partying a lot since a divorce years ago and will drink alcohol when i m out, weekly, and had normal kidney results even then....But one thing smart I did I started treating my BP and lipids 6-7 years ago, cuz i ve told both of these combined can ruin ur kidneys....
Also i ve seen a lot more gym rats dropping dead from strokes and heart attacks instead of reaching dialysis, and vise versa, younger competitors end up on dialysis and thus end up their bbing career in mid 20's - actually only one I know who ended up on dialysis in early 20's, a fromer natural champion in an EU country.

So yeah I assume you can stay healty juicing if u stay away from tren and the severe dehydration b4 competition, and watch your BMI,...320lbs of muscle at 5'10 is a lot of stress for all organs...

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity