over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Super dmz 2.0

Are you talking about the Original super DMZ by ironmag or the newer one by blackstone labs?

Straight up that combo of 3 oral hormones (I believe) is a bit reckless. Side note my friend threw up blood in his sleep after 3 weeks of use, liver values were blown apart as well. Sounds insane but it's what happened. I like using 1 oral at a time - epistane, halodrol, dymethazine are the staples

I've ran Super Dmz 2.0 three times and loved it. I even ran it for 30 days once after doing Anadrol for the previous 30 days and had no drop off at all. Always makes me feel good with great pumps and increased endurance in the gym. I'm stocked up on it and will definitely run it again. SDMZ and ANADROL are my favorite orals.

Any feedback on super dmz 2.0 by blackstone labs?

Loved blackstones sdmz 2.0. Ran it twice. Great results. Also IronMags 3.0 is a solid product as well. Ran that once as a kickstart. Pct and liver supps are very necessary for these orals.

Most liver toxic substance I have ever used , tried it twice by itself just dimethazine, both times ended up with jaundice. Something about it and my body don't react well together.

I took it for 30 days to kickstart a cycle before. You start filling out within days and like others have said, the pumps are amazing. I don't ever remember being so full. After 2 weeks my gains slowed down considerably. Also, because it's so tough on the liver you find yourself becoming increasingly lethargic over time. On a mg by mg basis it's supposedly more powerful than dbol or drol, but it is also more toxic so you won't be able to take as much.

I hadn't done orals in years due to choleostasis issues.

Only experience I had was with the original before the ban. For four weeks it was the most intense pumps and size gains ever. Liver support was a must but after four days of feeling like hell it mellows out and kicks ass. I mean you could take it and just walk around and get a pump. Have t tried newer formulas but I know the original was on point. Miss that stuff.

I tried it for 6 weeks, had some serious liver issues until I started adding n2guard with tudca at around week 4. Overall, the pumps were great and results not bad, but I felt unhealthy on it, even with cycle support. I really dont see a need for using so much dmz when many AAS out there are safer with better results.

I tried it for 6 weeks, had some serious liver issues until I started adding n2guard with tudca at around week 4. Overall, the pumps were great and results not bad, but I felt unhealthy on it, even with cycle support. I really dont see a need for using so much dmz when many AAS out there are safer with better results.

Yeah I have had the same problems with DMZ and Superdrol and n2guard does help a lot, but I wont use DMZ anymore even with the the n2guard liver support.

I have used this and I know several others that have as well and the side effects were just not worth the cycle. The cycle support definitely helped as others have mentioned but even with a better liver and blood pressure from it, it still caused me to be moody, aggressive and often lethargic. The sides are simply not worth it. Many pro hormones, especially superdrol or derivatives, are far more methylated or harsh than regular anabolic oral steroids. I am not a big blackstone fan in general though either.

Straight up that combo of 3 oral hormones (I believe) is a bit reckless. Side note my friend threw up blood in his sleep after 3 weeks of use, liver values were blown apart as well. Sounds insane but it's what happened. I like using 1 oral at a time - epistane, halodrol, dymethazine are the staples

everyone's different man. I've used anadrol, halo, and winny pre-contest and felt fine, liver values rose a lot but they came back down. not everyone goes toxic.

I've used DMZ a couple times, and the results were pretty good, but I have to agree that the sides outweighed the benefits in my opinion. Having the proper supports in place did help, but I was still extremely lethargic, and experienced a loss of appetite on it. I actually felt worse on DMZ than any other oral I've used, including Superdrol

The only side effect I felt was occasional lethargy. I still ate like a horse and my bloods were decent. I did three caps a day too. Everyone is different though. My buddy's blood pressure went through the roof but mine stayed relatively okay. Not great but nothing to be concerned. The only way to know if you'll like it is to try it.

Safer? OK, I can agree with that, but for the most part, all orals can be safely used in terms of liver risk. The toxicity risks of orals are often greatly exaggerated, which is why an oral like SD (more toxic than any script oral) has zero documented deaths attributed to it and no documented cases of liver transplant, despite 10,000's of users over a 10 year period--and keep in mind, many of these users were uneducated kids who were highly irresponsible with their use. There is 1-2 documented cases of death (many more for Anadrol), but it can hardly be blamed on SD when the guys were drinking like a fish and popping NSAIDS like they were candy. The point is that if orals were so dangerous to the liver, we should have at least one case were a normal cycle of SD caused permanent liver damage. We don't.

However, as far as there being "many" AAS out there that are more effective, no way.

The original DMZ contained SD--probably the single most potent muscle & strength gainer EVER developed, except for M1T, which ironically was also OTC at one point.

The current DMZ 2.0 and 3.0 both contain dimethazine and methylstenbolone (while 3.0 also contain Alpha-1). In multiple clinical studies conducted by pharmaceutical companies, Dimethazine was compared directly against Anadrol, testosterone, Dianabol, and numerous other traditional steroid for myotropic (muscle building) potency.

Dimethazine kicked the SHIT out of all of them every single time. The fact is that Dimethazine build more genuine muscle fiber, per mg, than ANY traditional prescription oral steroid ever produced.

Methylstenbolone is also exceedingly potent and was likewise compared against traditional anabolics for myotropic potency. It defeated them all when compared on a mg per mg basis.

Both dimethazine & methylstenbolone are VERY potent oral steroids. Yes, some steroids can potentially cause more overall weight gain (ex. Anadrol), but this does not translate into greater muscle gains. Much of the weight gain with Anadrol is attributable to water retention through both 11-beta-hydroxylase inhibition and to a lesser degree, subcutaneous water retention. As far as genuine muscle fiber goes, dimethazine & methylstenbolone are superior to all prescription orals (past & present), when compared per mg.

In fact, at least the Top 3 most potent oral AAS ever produced have been OTC.

I've used DMZ a couple times, and the results were pretty good, but I have to agree that the sides outweighed the benefits in my opinion. Having the proper supports in place did help, but I was still extremely lethargic, and experienced a loss of appetite on it. I actually felt worse on DMZ than any other oral I've used, including Superdrol

If an oral affects you that way--can't eat--it'ls not worth using because you can't grow if you can't eat.

I love DMZ and Superdrol. Can't do more then 20mg of Superdrol or I get lethargic. Great conpounds.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws