over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Suppressing knowledge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ikite103

Banned
I posted a very educational thread about marijuana and why it would be important to bodybuilding it was removed

Last edited by a moderator:
Helpful Hint:

If a Mod deletes a thread, it's a good idea not to repost the same stuff right away.

You're welcome.

This is different I did not post about its effects on GH yet. But let us have an open explanation please explain to the board members why you do not wish them to read .gov peer reviewed scientific articles

I get it you don't think marijuana is applicable to bodybuilding if you had read the articles you would see that is not the case

Maybe if the mod had taken the time to read the articles I posted they just like everyone else who did not get a chance. He did not even have time to read the scientific studies if he had he would feel otherwise

But no it's cool if it doesn't fit with your preconceived notions delete it right?

I posted a dozen peer reviewed scientific studies that no one gets to read now so cool stick with BRO SCIENCE

Last edited:
Board rule number 4. "We DO NOT DISCUSS anything about Recreational Drugs."

Board rule number 4. "We DO NOT DISCUSS anything about Recreational Drugs."

I didn't even think I had to bring that up. I was wrong.

WOW.

:rolleyes:

First off, I don't have to read shit before deleting it...YOU need to follow the rules or fuck off...Pretty clear, no?!

Marijuana is still considered a rec drug in which case Big A has repeatedly stated that NO rec drug discussion is allowed on HIS board...Period!

I could smoke a QP/ed...I could agree with everything that was posted in your thread and it wouldn't make a bit of difference because it is still a violation of the BOARD OWNER'S rules.....

I don't have to explain shit to you...I don't have to justify why I deleted your post...And I don't have to listen to your smug-ass comments in this thread now of why 'you' feel your thread was deleted...YOU need to follow the rules here and that's all there is to it...Plain and simple.....

Last edited:

Attachments

• BanHim.jpg
    BanHim.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 553
It is absolutely not a recreational drug. I hate recreational drugs. I don't even drink. It is medication. I have a license to grow it as such issued by the state and signed by my Dr. It is also extremely relevant to bodybuilding.

If you had read the articles you would know that and so would everyone else but you keep deleting the studies

You don't have to do anything but making a decision without reading new information that could change your view shows a closed mind

Last edited:
It is absolutely not a recreational drug. I hate recreational drugs. I don't even drink. It is medication. I have a license to grow it as such issued by the state and signed by my Dr. It is also extremely relevant to bodybuilding.

If you had read the articles you would know that and so would everyone else but you keep deleting the studies

Really Mr. Non-Bro Science...Is it legal Federally or can the Federal government walk into your house and seize any plants you have on hand?!

You do realize the president has told the feds not to bother the states and to let them handle it right?

It is a recreational drug because that is what you were told by Nancy Reagan????

Again making a decision without reading new information and considering it shows a closed mind

I did not post links to high times I posted .gov scientific articles you really should have read them I suggest you do now you because again it is a huge aid in bodybuilding

Last edited:
You do realize the president has told the feds not to bother the states and to let them handle it right?

It is a recreational drug because that is what you were told by Nancy Reagan????

Again making a decision without reading new information and considering it shows a closed mind

Dude, you have to be one of the stupidest motherfuckers I have had to deal with lately...Do you realize that most banks are not even bothering to listen to the president's bullshit and letting these legalized pot shops have their money with them because he refuses to write anything down in law and they know how this government works?!

You know, it's time for you to go...I don't have the time and energy to bother wasting on some kid living in his mom's garage with his little pot plants thinking he knows everything...Bye Bye.....

I was giving the guy lots of sympathy but after reading this shit,I seriously lost it myself.

Marijuana is not a recreational drug,it's a medication.
/facepalm

Let's all let our immature side take over for just a minute.......and can I get a high five???? :D

Cause I was gonna do contest and not diet... But I got high!! I was gonna go fly my kite - but..... You know what I did!!! That's right!!! ..........

K1, I thank you for banning this moron, I just hope it's perminent

Guy acted like nothing but a delusional cunt from the day he showed up.
From his pics, telling us he will be contest ready in 4 days, his groovy ghey ass beard and nappy hair, to this thread.
Adios mutherfucker.

I did not post links to high times I posted .gov scientific articles you really should have read them I suggest you do now you because again it is a huge aid in bodybuilding

you do realize that plenty of people have been brought up on fed charges since that lying fuck said that right?

you do realize that regardless of what your st says cannabis is still schedule 1 by the fed, and that is really all that matters.

recreation is a practice.
someone could use a compound in a genuinely therapeutic sense and another could use the same thing in a recreational way.

lets not kid ourselves more then 90% of so called "medical" users are really just getting a get out of jail free card by getting a rx or dr recommendation.

I have worked at this for years, and been the only convicted felon testifying at hearings in my state and the other states I have worked on this in,i have sat and spoken with the most respected scientist on the planet on this subject at fair length, I have yet to find anyone other than maybe a few people in wheel chars that have had there lives effected by this plant in the way that mine has.

you have yet to make one useful post on the matter, certainly openly posting something that might encourage people to bring a psychoactive substance into there life that they are poorly educated in is unproductive at best, more close to out right ignorant.

just because it is safe dose not mean everyone should use it!

:banghead:

show some respect

you do realize that plenty of people have been brought up on fed charges since that lying fuck said that right?

you do realize that regardless of what your st says cannabis is still schedule 1 by the fed, and that is really all that matters.

recreation is a practice.
someone could use a compound in a genuinely therapeutic sense and another could use the same thing in a recreational way.

lets not kid ourselves more then 90% of so called "medical" users are really just getting a get out of jail free card by getting a rx or dr recommendation.

I have worked at this for years, and been the only convicted felon testifying at hearings in my state and the other states I have worked on this in,i have sat and spoken with the most respected scientist on the planet on this subject at fair length, I have yet to find anyone other than maybe a few people in wheel chars that have had there lives effected by this plant in the way that mine has.

you have yet to make one useful post on the matter, certainly openly posting something that might encourage people to bring a psychoactive substance into there life that they are poorly educated in is unproductive at best, more close to out right ignorant.

just because it is safe dose not mean everyone should use it!

:banghead:

show some respect

LK3 - WOW - You make incredibly good points.. From emails with you - I know how active you are in the "MM issue" - kite - if you are reading this I can GUARANTEE you that you don't know 1/100th that LK does about this subject.

"Where do they find these people?" -Jerry Springer-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767