advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Surgery in a few days. Will be out for months. Any tips on keeping size and keeping from going stir crazy?

The theory of contrary opinion.

Will probably going to get a ton of shit over this but here goes . . .

First, get the best therapist / rehab person you can afford. And listen to him or her.

I would adapt a holistic approach; take the time to do a deep dive into the mind and the body (not weights).

Personally, if it were me, I would do ~ three thirty minute walks per day.

Stretch (yoga, whatever) for and an hour a day.

Meditate in two, twenty minute sits a day. (More if you can; the magic starts at about an hour.)

All this the time you probably spend in the gym each week so me thinks you have the but perhaps not the inclination 🙁

I would return to a more balanced diet, ‘normal’ diet with a reduction in protein, and up your fruit and veggies.

Drugs. I would do a straight, honest TRT. All the other stuff is up to you but I would keeps things as ‘normal’ as possible, let your body heal itself, this is what it does best without throwing the kitchen sink at it.

And any muscle you lose will be gained back faster than you can possibly imagine. You are well built, heaps of muscle accumulated over a long period of time so your body will quickly regain anything you lost in the interim.

Reduce as much stress in your life as possible. Stress, anxiety, depression takes a horrible toll on the body . . . you do not need this now. Wait till you get back on the juice than you can go on a hunting spree 😉

Not knocking everyone else’s recommendations, this is just my opinion.

I wish you a speedy, full and fast recovery which I am sure you are more than capable of. Your a smart guy, now get after it.
Walks are something I’m looking forward to and later down the line hitting the trails on my bike. Just don’t know when that time will come. I’ll be on crutches for a little while and hopefully when I’m off I can start walks sooner than later, but not going to rush it. I appreciate your perspective, thanks for sharing it, especially with using the downtime to do something productive.

Walks are something I’m looking forward to and later down the line hitting the trails on my bike. Just don’t know when that time will come. I’ll be on crutches for a little while and hopefully when I’m off I can start walks sooner than later, but not going to rush it. I appreciate your perspective, thanks for sharing it, especially with using the downtime to do something productive.
Food for thought.

Being an x cyclist, I would be very careful on a bike. I have seem more than my share of f’ed up shoulders on cyclists. Also the vibration that is transmitted up through your arms to the shoulder(s), even with shocks is something I would venture into very cautiously.

Use your time off wisely. Being so involved in bodybuildering, you might not have any opportunity, this much time off for a while.

Food for thought.

Being an x cyclist, I would be very careful on a bike. I have seem more than my share of f’ed up shoulders on cyclists. Also the vibration that is transmitted up through your arms to the shoulder(s), even with shocks is something I would venture into very cautiously.

Use your time off wisely. Being so involved in bodybuildering, you might not have any opportunity, this much time off for a while.
what is the mechanism of shoulder injuries on cyclists?..genuine curiosity. Is it the body position or are you talking about falls?

what is the mechanism of shoulder injuries on cyclists?..genuine curiosity. Is it the body position or are you talking about falls?
I believe mostly falls.

havent read all the posts but id say moderate dose of test. and def deca (its given to usually anyone trying to rebuild tissue) and gh for sure i recently researched doses of gh for healing bone and ligaments etc said 8 to 16iu for 2 weeks or more. i am abot to do 10iu for 20 days and hoping it heals up some of my injuries.

Also look into isometric training and maintaining physique. Like guys said very low calorie are your enemy. High protein tb500 1-2 iu hgh are your best friends. Also vitamin C and naturall collagen from chicken bones will be very usefull here.

I passed nine ,four within four weeks, surgeries since 2015 and after each I was not allowed to do anything but walk for the first six weeks, than only light work
for six month and than I could slowly work out again.
It was mentally not easy but I was disciplined, made a daily walk of at least an hour, stood up as early as ever, had my small six meals like always and stayed
lean by reducing my intake.I used 250 mg of Test a week and that all helped me to not fall into depression.I lost all in all 5 to 8 Kg of bodyweight, mostly muscles.
But if I learned something from my beloved sport, never give up.
The last surgery has been in June and it was not that big, so I could go back to light iron after 8 weeks and now I am in a good condition, at least for a 63 years old average genetically gifted guy.
Look at Roman Fritz.Two years after a total hip replacement, he won a pro show and now he is going to the Olympia.

Stand up one more time than you fall.

@Hyperemia have realistic expectations about the recovery. Being in the right state of mind will get you through it much easier than setting unrealistic goals and then feeling like you're failing! The weights will always be there, and this surgery/recovery will be a small chapter in your life once it's in the rear view mirror.

I've had 6 spine surgeries and I'm having my right SI Joint fused this December. I've had other surgeries as well. The best part about recovery was the goal of returning to the gym. Great motivation!! Best of luck!

It can vary widely, my ortho was the aggressive type. He was squeezing and banging on my bicep. Then when that plaster he told me to have stay like a curl done half was up, then he banged my hands up and down.
Then at 16 weeks he's like why haven't you curled heavied? At 16 where is where you should be fully exercise as heavy as passoble.

Recently a friend said he was he was fully recuperated at 12 week!, "but I did a ton of rehab every days, a makesmith preacher bench, some dumbells. Just curling everyday.
His diet was 2K Test, 250 nando and lots of GH and peptides like BPC-157. GH at 10+

Hoping the best for you as i know surgery sucks.
But if it were me, i would have a moderate dose of test and deca as well as BPC+TB and as much GH as you can afford.
I truly think the BPC+TB+GH will work wonders and speed the hellll up the recovery.

Anyone see Aaron Rodgers on the sideline a month after his achilles tear? Dude is 40 years old and walking around without a boot. I can imagine this dude is peptiding and GHing his life right now to get back ASAP.

@Hyperemia have realistic expectations about the recovery. Being in the right state of mind will get you through it much easier than setting unrealistic goals and then feeling like you're failing! The weights will always be there, and this surgery/recovery will be a small chapter in your life once it's in the rear view mirror.

I've had 6 spine surgeries and I'm having my right SI Joint fused this December. I've had other surgeries as well. The best part about recovery was the goal of returning to the gym. Great motivation!! Best of luck!

You're bang on. The toughest thing about this whole thing was mentally for me initially. Now that a little time has passed and I really haven't changed very much physically, I'm in a better state of mind. I've been sure to get the calories in and everything seems to going well.
Hoping the best for you as i know surgery sucks.
But if it were me, i would have a moderate dose of test and deca as well as BPC+TB and as much GH as you can afford.
I truly think the BPC+TB+GH will work wonders and speed the hellll up the recovery.

Anyone see Aaron Rodgers on the sideline a month after his achilles tear? Dude is 40 years old and walking around without a boot. I can imagine this dude is peptiding and GHing his life right now to get back ASAP.
I settled on GH and Test. Turns out, I feel fucking fantastic on just these two. I don't think I'll bring in any other compounds for a while because honestly at my size, I just don't need it. Yeah and A-Rod came back from a similar hip surgery as well in no time at all while on GH and AAS. I think he was caught using Primo and GH.

An update for anyone interested.

It's been a couple weeks now since my surgery. I'm already walking without crutches. Feels great. The pain I was having is pretty much gone, now it's just a little pain from the surgery itself which is exponentially better than what I was dealing with before.

Just had my 2 week checkup with my ortho and started PT. Everybody is shocked at how fast I'm healing, they think Im wolverine. They were really surprised, even at how much the incisions healed over. The PT was really taken back by the strength I had in my hip/leg on the surgery side. Little do they know the GH and Test is what's been doing all the work. I've also been taking in as much protein as I can, never hitting less than 250g a day and I'd wager that's probably a big factor.

Initially they said it would probably be 6-12 months until I felt 100%. Now they're saying it could be just a short few months. I'm not rushing anything and following everything the Ortho and PT are saying but have to admit that I walked out of those appointments happier than when I walked in.

Things are going great and I'm in a great headspace. Thanks everybody for the suggestions and words of encouragement.

Absolutely no workouts for 3-6 months? Seems a bit extreme but then again I'm not a medical Dr. Historically when I had surgeries I'd still do any amount of training I could do, even if that meant light sled drags, calve raises and band work. That little stuff actually goes a long way.

Keep your protein high, test TRT levels or maybe slightly higher like 200-250mg/week and you'd be surprised how much you can keep and you may also be surprised how fast you can regain it. When I shattered my hand and couldn't bench for 3 months I was back to setting PR's quickly as I kept my nutrition in check during the recovery. Best of luck!

nice to hear some good news once in a while.
Glad things are going well 👍🏻

Thanks brother, appreciate that.

Looking forward to coming back here and telling everybody how much muscle I put on in a week after I up my doses by grams, shoot a bunch of insulin and eat my weight in carbs and sodium. Nobody will have ever put on as much muscle as me in such a short period of time... :ROFLMAO: (couldn't resist).

Absolutely no workouts for 3-6 months? Seems a bit extreme but then again I'm not a medical Dr. Historically when I had surgeries I'd still do any amount of training I could do, even if that meant light sled drags, calve raises and band work. That little stuff actually goes a long way.

Keep your protein high, test TRT levels or maybe slightly higher like 200-250mg/week and you'd be surprised how much you can keep and you may also be surprised how fast you can regain it. When I shattered my hand and couldn't bench for 3 months I was back to setting PR's quickly as I kept my nutrition in check during the recovery. Best of luck!

Thanks man. Ive gone back to workouts much sooner when it was something like a broken arm but everything is connected to the hips, it takes the brunt of the weight on a lot of exercises. It's not so much no workouts for that long but only approved excerices during this time. Which so far is a little more than some band exercises, stretches and movements. Nothing with weights. I'm not rushing the healing process and following everything my medical team is advising with the exception of AAS/GH.

Thanks brother, appreciate that.

Looking forward to coming back here and telling everybody how much muscle I put on in a week after I up my doses by grams, shoot a bunch of insulin and eat my weight in carbs and sodium. Nobody will have ever put on as much muscle as me in such a short period of time... :ROFLMAO: (couldn't resist).
Seems to be going around lately. I hope I catch a few lbs myself

Seems to be going around lately. I hope I catch a few lbs myself
It's easy. First things first. You're too big. Get small. But not just small, you need to look malnourished. Drugs and starvation are good tools for this. Make sure to keep the protein real low. Then get back to a normal size by eating like a bodybuilder for a couple years while working out and taking way too much AAS for your size. Just like that, so much gains!

It's easy. First things first. You're too big. Get small. But not just small, you need to look malnourished. Drugs and starvation are good tools for this. Make sure to keep the protein real low. Then get back to a normal size by eating like a bodybuilder for a couple years while working out and taking way too much AAS for your size. Just like that, so much gains!
Damn. I’m too weak for that. Can’t do it
guess I’ll stay like this 😕

3 Months Post Surgery Update

Been back at the gym for about a week now. The hip has really healed up nicely, i've got no restrictions in my movements. I get a little soreness at times but it's just that, soreness, not pain. I even hit the leg press today without any discomfort. Im really happy I went through with it.

Now the bad news. After the pain subsided on the right side, I noticed I had pain on the left side. Turns out I was in so much pain on the right side that I didn't even notice I had pain on the opposite side. Had a contrast MRI yesterday and the notes make it seem likely I'll be needing another surgery. Will have a surgery consult soon and go from there.

In the mean time, I'm back at the gym and loving it! Im going to continue push hard on the food and weights until I get laid out again due to surgery.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws