over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SUS 250

rryan3

Newbies
Does anyone know if Sus 250 is highly associated with hairloss? I know things are different with different people but I wanted to draw of some peoples experience. Also can you order finasteride without a presciption? I just dont want to go bald from a cycle but am excited about the results. Please comment

Yes. Testosterone regardless of ester readily converts to DHT:mad: . You can get finesteride easily on the net if you look around. I assume you are prone to male pattern baldness?

not really I have noticed slight changes but everyone says its all in my head. I just stress about it on a regular basis. I have taken sus before a few years ago and almost thought my hair was thicker while on it. I just dont think its worth it if I lose my hair because I am a little older now.

Bro, you really have to over do it in order to get all these nasty side affects. I you use AAS moderately, meaning less is better than more you should be fine. Some bro's tend to overdose themselves with high mg of test when its not necessary or needed.

I am all over this one

I have researched the hell out of AAS and hairloss. if you want to use AAS i suggest running your test at a low dose and run primarily anabolic compounds rather than androgenic. this should HELP but will not eliminate the risk. some "somewhat mild" primarily anabolic compounds seem to be:

anavar
oral turanibol
equipoise
primo

everything else seems to get mixed reviews about their impact on hairline. the harshest would be DHT derived compounds like winstrol. tren is a destroer of hair too.
anyone can correct me if i am wrong or add to the list but at the moment these are the ones i recall being a bit mild on the hair. SO, run your test low dose and then rely on the anabolics to slowly build lean mass. its not a bad idea cuz you shouldn't have to deal with all the estrogen side effects of high test. just my 2 cents. do some searches on hairloss to check my report just in case. -STEELE

Is it possible to take somewhere between 250 and 500 a week. If I had a friend and we were sharing an order could we split 3 vials of 250 2 ways? So one shot a week at about 375 ml. Would this be considered over doing it? My goal is not to be a huge bodybuilder I am an athlete, 10-15lbs to me would be well worth it.

Is it possible to take somewhere between 250 and 500 a week. If I had a friend and we were sharing an order could we split 3 vials of 250 2 ways? So one shot a week at about 375 ml. Would this be considered over doing it? My goal is not to be a huge bodybuilder I am an athlete, 10-15lbs to me would be well worth it.

250 to 500 of sust a week is about the normal anyway. So you would just be doing what everyone else is already doing. There are other Tests that would get you that 10-15 lbs you are looking for with out the water retention.(some people get it, and some don't) Switching over to some other single esther for your perticular case would be better. (IMO)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131