over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sust 250?

Armageddon

Kilo Klub Member
Approached by a buddy telling me that he's going to start using sustanon 250 and wanted some ideas. I tried to explain to him less is more. He feels that he should be trying to get 1000mgs a week. I tried to get him to use a lower dose and my argument didn't go over well. Then I told him about the EOD approach. But my spin on it was to get him to use 1/2cc EOD as appossed to 1. He's thinking about it, but he really has his heart set on a higher dose. What are some thoughts on how i should explain to him to go about it.

ive had this problem with a friend recently. i told him to take his shirt off, and ill take mine off and we'll see who looks better. he said thats not fair youve been training longer than me. i said exactly, now shut up and do what i say and youll get the results you want. sometimes you NEED to take control of the conversation, its a sales technique. make the solution you want the other person to come to so blatently obvious that they cant use logic to talk theyre way out of it. if that doesnt work, use a "frying pan" its another sales technique, you take a cast iron frying pan and hit him in the head until he submits, either way hell get the point...lol bottom line if he doesnt listen to your advice its because he's misinformed and doesnt want to believe that he is wrong, get him to think using a lower dose is his idea and he will come around.

Approached by a buddy telling me that he's going to start using sustanon 250 and wanted some ideas. I tried to explain to him less is more. He feels that he should be trying to get 1000mgs a week. I tried to get him to use a lower dose and my argument didn't go over well. Then I told him about the EOD approach. But my spin on it was to get him to use 1/2cc EOD as appossed to 1. He's thinking about it, but he really has his heart set on a higher dose. What are some thoughts on how i should explain to him to go about it.

testosterone's effects are greater the more you take but so are the sides. HDL will be negatively correlated above 600mg per week to a point that it can skew blood lipids. bottom line is, more test the more potential for sides.

testosterone's effects are greater the more you take but so are the sides. HDL will be negatively correlated above 600mg per week to a point that it can skew blood lipids. bottom line is, more test the more potential for sides.
Agreed,especially sust250. I have heard of more guys getting gyno and droopy dick from sust250 at high doses than of using a single ester at same dose. I have never been a huge fan of 250. It works but not as well as single ester......IMO!

Agreed,especially sust250. I have heard of more guys getting gyno and droopy dick from sust250 at high doses than of using a single ester at same dose. I have never been a huge fan of 250. It works but not as well as single ester......IMO!

I have never had problems with libido on any blend, however pinning eod vs twice a week keeps many guys from using blends. I personally love cypionate and will take it any day over blends.

Sust was a favorite of mine when I was younger and I explained this to him. I also said that I had to learn the hard way and try things on my own to figure it out and from some knowledgable friends. There have been some new posts here and ideas that lead me to tell him to try it EOD to allow for a better blood level than just once a week based on esters and what not. He understands that and the problem is he doesn't want to do the work! i told him that and he got pissed that I was questioning his training and work ethic. After he chilled out I said someone had to tell him cause he wasn't getting there on his own! He wasn't thinking what can I do to IMPROVE or SUPPLEMENT my workouts, he's thinking what can I do or take to make him blow up and quickly. "EVERYONE WANTS TO BE BIG, BUT NO ONE WANTS TO LIFT THE HEAVY WEIGHTS"!!
I said told him that juice isn't a means to an end but a tool to help get over the platues and supplement an aging body.

I was begging to think loading it up for a short time would be more beneficial then low doses, caz low doses will shut you down anyway without the mass gains why not take a lil more, but if i can recover from lower doses(250mg) much faster i think id rather take tht approuch

1000 mg/week of test is a pretty common dose for many bodybuilders these days-is your friend doing anything else along with the sust?how long does he plan on using this dose?most guys ,even beginners,use 500 too 750 mg/week of test along with another anabolic like deca or eq at 400 to 600 mg/week and maybe even an oral like dbol at 40 to 50 mg a day-so it isnt so bad as long as you keep an eye on your health by monitoring your blood pressure and getting blood tests to make sure everything is in check-so i say go ahead and pin away -

1000 mg/week of test is a pretty common dose for many bodybuilders these days-is your friend doing anything else along with the sust?how long does he plan on using this dose?most guys ,even beginners,use 500 too 750 mg/week of test along with another anabolic like deca or eq at 400 to 600 mg/week and maybe even an oral like dbol at 40 to 50 mg a day-so it isnt so bad as long as you keep an eye on your health by monitoring your blood pressure and getting blood tests to make sure everything is in check-so i say go ahead and pin away -

Well, one thing we still don't know is the OP's friend's cycling and lifting backround. You can't really say for sure if 1 g of sus is right for him w/o knowing more about the guy.

Well, one thing we still don't know is the OP's friend's cycling and lifting backround. You can't really say for sure if 1 g of sus is right for him w/o knowing more about the guy.
true,iagree with you on that-if is is his first cycle there is no need to use so much test-you can definitely get results on 2 amps of sust a week-what i was trying to say is that 1000 mg/week of test isnt the end of the end of the world as long as you keep track of your health-

"OUCHTHATHURTS" Wrote a great artical on test blends and its opposite of How everyone else takes it.

It goes into detail on how and why it could be better to run a blend at 1 dose every 7 to 8 days.. rather then everyother day.. or every 3 days

if your doing say, 750mg per week, you would do all 3cc's on the same day, and thats it for the week...

If you can find his artical its a great read and makes alot of sense.

I tried to convince a friend of every 8 days too for Sus, but he went with every 4 days anyway, and didn't enjoy the results; his mood, appetite and libido were all over the place. He grew, but felt like shit the whole time and said it would be his last time with Sus.

His bad experience just further convinced me though, so not a total loss. If I were to use Sus again, I'd do it OUCH's way, it just makes too much sense.

And yep, I saved that OUCH article in my "Favorites" file. Excellent info there.
Also enjoyed Emeric's thread about using 50-100mg of Test Enan. e4d, so that's next up for me. At 36y/o, I want to see how good I can look and still be healthy, while using as little as possible. Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

Let me know your thoughts...As far as AAS use I have been known to take years between cycles so I use but not enough that I cannot make solid gains off low amounts. That being said I am thinking of a ten week cycle...250 mg of sus per week and 50 mg of Anadrol per day...

As far as Sus, I'd do it like this: http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/articles-forum/15973-my-experiences-sustanon.html

To paraphrase, the article discusses 1 pin of whatever amount you have chosen, (in your case 250mg/wk) every 8 or 9 days.

Regarding your question: IMO, it will work better than not using AAS. It just requires you to have your diet/training/rest squared away, because it's not enough AAS for anyone to "hide" bad habits behind.

Actually as far as any bad habits that I might have had, they are behind me right now...I can say that my diet is clean. I am fairly lean, meaning that there is some abs showing nothing hanging over my belt...With me AAS is always an enhancment, never a substitute...
My choice on low dosage is because I do not use enough per cycle or high cycle frequency for my body to build a high tolerance level to it...
If for some reason I am not liking the gains that I am making on the lower dose I can just as easily increase to where I want to be.

As a Solo i also prefere single easter like Test C or Test E, but as a background product S250 is better then anything

I have used sust on various occasions, I like how it self-tapers...from My experience with it, it dosen't matter if You pin eod, e3d,e4d,e5d or 1x a week its all the same...dosage depending...I prefer 1 & done

My first cycle was sust at 500mgs once a week. Gained 20 to 25lbs on it! Loved it. No problems except acne. I haven't used it in years. I'm on HRT and most people say for HRT purposes my blood levels would be all over the place but my argument is that I wouldn't use it gor HRT but instead for muscle building purposes, so it shouldn't matter that much. I've always been a fan of blends ever since.

I've use a blend from my doc that contained cyp/eneth/prop and loved it! It offers more stable blood levels.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear