over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sust or Cyp???

BIGSHERM

Registered
Hey fellas, just had something I have been pondering for a bit. I havn't used any gear for a while(2 years)and basically have just been using some synthetine and syntheseline too see if I could get some results with them by thereselves, results ok but I was going thru some of my things and still have 10 amps of sust left and about 6 bottles of cyp left. Been tryin too loose some bf and dont know what I should do here. Maybe just run 2 amps a week of sust and finish off with cyp?? Let me know what u fellas think would be good. Also have winny tabs 50mg,(run throughout or at end????) been searchin lon some things but would like too know what you guys think!!! Thanks very much fellas!!

Maybe......

Well if this were a real senario I would say Cyp and winnie (androngenic/anabolic) and throw the sus in towards the end of how ever long you plan on doing the sus for....benifits of the self tapering effect. Also if this were a real senario you would have the clomid, novla, Hcg, ect....right?:confused:

Thanks for the reply Hithard. Well I am going to make it a real scenario and do it!!haha. Well I dont want to be on too long or hit it too hard, I know yall will say pussy, but im trying to gain as much as i can on as little as i can. I have hit it pretty hard before and just want to lighten it up a bit this time. I def have my clomid for use. So................u thinkin maybe 500mg of cyp for 5 weeks then swith it up to 500mg of sustanon for 5 weeks with 50mg of winnie maybe the last 5 weeks with the sust?? Any suggest?? Thanks again!

Isn't their prop in the sust? I would use the sust first as the faster acting stuff will kick in before the cyp. Hell - I'd finsih with short-acting like prop, so you can effectively begin post cycle without too much of a wait for shit to clear your system. I'd take the winny at the end of the cycle.

Thats definitely what i was thinkin xcel, start with the sust, 2 amps/week(there is 30mg of prop) so spread it to two shots a week. Then finish with some straight prop. I was just trying to work with what I have on hand, and dont have any prop on hand.... Just the Cyp, Sust and winny! But def finish off with the winny. There used to be a great post/article on one of the boards about effective use of Sust(it was a great read) Ill see if i can find it and post it.

i agree to start with the sust, pct is easier with a cyp half life than the two week half life esters on sust

Sherm

You are a FB player right?

Listen bro, I would just forget about the Winni, do the test as Excel mentioned, but lose the winni. For athletes this stuff is the devil. It may work, but in the long run you will be plagued by injuries... I am telling you bro, stay the fuck away from Stanozolol. USe EQ instead.

yea i am Ivan, whats up bro!! Hope all is well with you man. Im actually done with my football career for right now(college) just getting over shoulder surgery, and could possibly be going to camp next season(NFL) thinking twice about it only if a team will give me a good oppurtunity....but we'll see....thanks for the help fellas!

BIGSHERM said:
Hey fellas, just had something I have been pondering for a bit. I havn't used any gear for a while(2 years)and basically have just been using some synthetine and syntheseline too see if I could get some results with them by thereselves, results ok but I was going thru some of my things and still have 10 amps of sust left and about 6 bottles of cyp left. Been tryin too loose some bf and dont know what I should do here. Maybe just run 2 amps a week of sust and finish off with cyp?? Let me know what u fellas think would be good. Also have winny tabs 50mg,(run throughout or at end????) been searchin lon some things but would like too know what you guys think!!! Thanks very much fellas!!

are you trying to get your bodyweight down before you use the test, or are you asking if it can help you shed bodyfat? i believe test can help you add bodyfat if taken in high dosages, unless you use an aromatase inhibitor to prevent estrogen in your system. if you are really looking to shed bodyfat then dialing in your diet is the best way...

i would start with the sust cause of the prop, that will get you going quicker, then switch up to the cyp. run the winny at the end of the cycle as it will help to harden you up and act as an anti-e. i wouldn't worry too much about the winny/joint thing; the cyp will lubricate your joints well.

IMO of course

ok great, well here is what ill prolly do then.......First 5 weeks, 500 mgs of sust(split up into 2 shots b/c of the prop) after week 5 switch it up to cyp for another 4-5 weeks. Will add the winny in the last 4 weeks. I may take clomid throughout, give it a try. Thanks bros!!

ummm ok

Ya Sherm do not worry about the winni joint thing, who cares if ya blow an ACL or tear your shoulder, its all good right? WRONG. Everyone of my bros (bodybuilders are not as much at risk here) my teamates that play ball including myself, have had healthy careers, UNTIL we took cycles of winstrol. The 1st time you do it you will like it, it will dry you out and give you some good strength and hardness. When you do it again, look out, that is when shit goes south. In contact sports, it is really a bad bad thing. There is documented evidence on the effects of stanozolol and joints. Your body's joints will pull and snap, you will fall apart at the seams bro. I have seen it COUNTLESS times. In fact I ask a lot of the ballers here when they are in the training room (If I knew they were juicing) what they were taking 95%!!!!!!!! Told me it was winni. I am not alone, a lot of other guys tried to warn me about it b4 I fucked myself. Just lookin out bro. If you are done playing, then I suppose it is ok, but me, I stay away from it. :eek:

Thanks Ivan, I did some research and searched some boards, and I think im goin

with your call.... I dont want it to dry me out and end up with an injury...I really

appreciate u lookin out bro!! Ill let u all know how my cycle goes......Like i said,

I havnt touched anything in about 2.5 years...I did some synthetine and some

sytheselene recently by themselves, pretty good results....did growth

throughout my college career by itsself and had GREAT results......I am at

maybe the strongest i have ever been right now at 238(thats down from 285

from being on a couple years back) so we'll see how it goes!!

if he wasn't taking test along with the winny then the joint issue would come into play... but 500mg of cyp a week will definitely cause water retention which will lubricate the joints. ;)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear