over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

swinging aka wife swapping

I like how a lot of ppl are against this, faith in humanity restored

I like how a lot of ppl are against this, faith in humanity restored

Have a look around the world with all the shit and misery that's going on,people been killed raped tortured, kids having unspeakable things done to them on a daily basis and all the other crap people are doing to animals and other people and ur faith in humanity is restored because a group of people are against swinging? Give me a break man.

wtf?? Please give me your ex's number. She sounds perfect for me

You want her you can have her she got as hell and whoever said there's no tens at swingers clubs you must be referring to the guys.
The most beautiful woman you have ever seen are in swinger clubs but there married to the ugliest guys.
So when I entered the scenery the peak of my bodybuilding career ,not to be conceited but I was the hottest man there and my girlfriend loved it she would sen hot woman my way so she could watch me fuck them.
I would have men coming up to me saying my wife wants to fuck you.
We went to hedonism too I have pics but I'm in most of them and its all nude swingers resort I had guys pay me to fuck there wife that was the most fun I had as a swinger.
Getting paid to fuck there hot wife like a prostitute lol
Hey I would if did it for free.
Taking 4 hot girls back to the room and me and my girlfriend would pleasure all of them.
Thank god she never asked for guys cause that I couldn't watch but all woman was alot of. Fun till it got old.
Most guys dream of this but after awhile I was like cant we just have sex together why does there always have to be a bunch of random woman in are bed.o never thought those words would come out of my mouth lol
But guys no thanks
Every couple has there own rules,like ours were no men and if you fuck another girl I have to be involved.those were my rules.
But I had a good friend which him and his wife were swingers and they had both girls and guys involved and now there broken up got divorced and I still keep in touch with his wife but he went off the grid.
But good luck to both of you and be carefull

too selfish

Me and my wife are way too selfish to allow another person into our circle.

I couldn't look at my children, while thinking mom and dad care more about hedonism that what is best for the family unit. It's disgusting to be honest and destroys the sanctity of the marriage bed.

I'm not judging those that do participate in that sort of thing, so don't read me wrong there. I'm just telling my perspective as it relates to me.

You want her you can have her she got as hell and whoever said there's no tens at swingers clubs you must be referring to the guys.
The most beautiful woman you have ever seen are in swinger clubs but there married to the ugliest guys.
So when I entered the scenery the peak of my bodybuilding career ,not to be conceited but I was the hottest man there and my girlfriend loved it she would sen hot woman my way so she could watch me fuck them.
We went to hedonism too I have pics but I'm in most of them and its all nude swingers resort I had guys pay me to fuck there wife that was the most fun I had as a swinger.
Taking 4 hot girls back to the room and me and my girlfriend would pleasure all of them.
Thank god she never asked for guys cause that I couldn't watch but all woman was alot of. Fun till it got old.
Most guys dream of this but after awhile I was like cant we just have sex together why does there always have to be a bunch of random woman in are bed.o never thought those words would come out of my mouth lol
But guys no thanks
Every couple has there own rules,like ours were no men and if you fuck another girl I have to be involved.those were my rules.
But I had a good friend which him and his wife were swingers and they had both girls and guys involved and now there broken up got divorced and I still keep in touch with his wife but he went off the grid.

LMFAO

Broooo hahahaha I gotta give it to you...your "stories" get better and better the more you post.

Please, tell us more :p

I can explain swinging. If you are in it just to do other people, it's not going to work. If you are in it because you get turned on by your spouse being pleased by another person, it will work (must be mutual also).

Yeah were in this for the long haul I couldn't ever see myself leaving her for anyone else,we look at sex as adult fun and have a very adventurous sex life wit role play and toys and what not,so is it so bad to have adult fun wit like minded people?

ur headed down a dark, seedy road bro. I worked in the sex industry when I was in my 20's my wife and I both stripped and we both got into a lot of other shit (we are now divorced). it is not worth it. I knew several guys and girls that I worked with commit suicide, most all of us were on illicit hardcore drugs in addition to aas. it will destroy ur life.

you may not have any problems with what we used to have; but its just not a good idea bro. why not try being commited to her if u love her and then u will have a chance at a happy successful life with her.

Last edited:
I have met 3 couples that swung. One was my beautiful sister in law who has a heart of gold. Shes now divorced, and has self esteem issues because she views herself as whore. Her hubby talked her into it.
Second couple were friends of mine from the old days. Both miserable and on meds. Third was a couple when I managed a gym 14 years ago. Husband wanted me to fuck his wife while he watched. I said no. They divorced to.

It's a very touchy subject... Be very careful, I've been approached by a lot of guys who wanted me to fuck their wives in front of them... I never went through with it... One guy wanted me to hit on her at a bar as part of a fantasy they have (without her knowing I was in on it, then we'd all leave together)

Anyway, I'm open minded to that since I've been somewhat involved in the BDSM world... I'm not really active but I'm on fetlife and interact with a lot of them and some have become friends of mine, where we talk about other things... They have been able to make it work in their marriages, one is a great, has great kids and has been married for I think about 25 years... So I guess that works for them...

When I was in my early 20's I had a girlfriend who was bi-sexual, she loved watching me have sex with other girls and we'd have threesomes... The first time was a lot of build up, then after we had sex, we decided to go clubbing to find a girl to bring home... The next day, she went nuts, she bit my arm and cried a lot... She regretted it a lot, but then after a few weeks, when she got turned on again, she wanted to do it again... But during the time she lost it, I realized that once you do something like this, you can't undo it... So be very careful, because it might sound exciting but it may come back to haunt you later on in life... Make sure you discuss it with her a lot and possibly join fetlife, ask a few questions and get an idea of what you're going to be in for...

The negatives greatly outweigh the positives here. Will it be worth it when she leaves you for another man because he can satisfy her more? Is it worth it when you can't reach her at night because she is out with another couple and they no longer wish to include you? It may work once, twice, maybe a few times but at some point things will go devastatingly wrong. If you care about this woman at all, please reconsider doing something like this for you have much to lose and little to gain.

Last edited:
Shes going to do it with you or behind your back. You just as well be along for the ride.

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk 2

My aunt used to do it. She's divorced. Her husband left with one of the girls they were swinging with. Her current boyfriends daughter used to swing. She's not with that guy anymore.

It's not something id ever consider. There's no going back from that.

But guys no thanks

man you are making OP so horny that he is gonna start asking about swapping moms, aunts and the whole family.. STOP it now !

Last edited:
Fucking Ey !

It's not about who is divorced and who is not, it's about the act... the act is fucking disgusting as shit !!!!

I don't know, I just can't imagine my loved one moaning to another man's cock, and them him busting a load on her face or on her belly...

man you are making OP so horny that he is gonna start asking about swapping moms, aunts and the whole family.. STOP it now !

U must be that "special" guy I've been told about lol .u come up wit that all by urself champ

I have a younger cousin that is into swinging. He and his girlfriend are into that stuff. Doesn't bother me in the least bit. He sends me pics of couples that he and his girl have been with. Most look like average normal couples.

A number of years ago I helped to design and install a sound system in a Kama Sutra club. The place was laid out very nice. 3 story building. I have never been there since it opend (swear to god :D) but by the looks of the place it was a very private club and very upscale. No riff raff from the street. And you had to know someone and that person would sponsor you in. And that would be the only way you would know that building you passed every day to work was actually a building for swingers.

Different lifestyles for everyone. It's neither good nor bad. To each his own.

I knew a married couple that did this. They got a divorce and she moved out with the girlfriend and was a lesbian for quite a while. It takes very unique people to swing. I would never try it. To many insecurities in a relationship already swinging would just make things worse.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

You realized you asked this on a bodybuilding board. These are the most insecure people around.

You realized you asked this on a bodybuilding board. There are "SOME" insecure people around.

And you do realize you posted this on a board where many folks here have been brought up with good morals and family values right?

You are painting with a very broad brush here my friend! But I helped you out there before you get flammed badly.

And you do realize you posted this on a board where many folks here have been brought up with good morals and family values right?

You are painting with a very broad brush here my friend! But I helped you out there before you get flammed badly.

Damn Booom....do you have the full blown pic of your avatar? That bitch looks BADDDDDD :D

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws