over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

swinging aka wife swapping

Just because you do not understand something and find it very foreign, does not mean it can't be very common and openly accepted by someone else. Regardless if you agree or not, seeing your wife/GF pleasured by someone else is a very common fantasy......way more than you would probably realize. As stated above, it's called "adult fun" and that's just what it is. It is not for everyone. However, it's not fair to say you don't truly love your wife/gf just because you participate in the lifestyle......that's the biggest load of close minded bullshit I've heard this week.

To the OP, I'm glad you gave it a try and enjoyed it. You should definitely have an open discussion with her about it, if you haven't already. If you are secure enough to do the act, you have to be secure enough to talk about it afterwards.
Its not common. Sorry. Its fucked up and every swinger I have ever met has been fucked up in the head as well. Just a fact.

To each his own. There's no way I could watch my woman get pleasured by anyone. I would go ballistic lol.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

To each his own. There's no way I could watch my woman get pleasured by anyone. I would go ballistic lol.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

That's how I would feel

My wife and I have had multiple women together in the past. It was great, she only wanted me and other women. Nothing like banging a hottie with your wife telling you to f that p, make her cum, squirt etc. And then when you do nut and grab a sandwich to re-energize, they go at it until you are ready for the next round. Good times, right up there with skydiving, getting barreled and spearfishing for me.

Has anyone here done wife swapping with there other half? And if so was it worth it? Any regrets? How did u feel watchin or partner with another man? The reason I ask is that me and my fiancée might/will be doing it in the near future.we are very secure and comfortable in our relationship and although the thought of it all excites me no end it also scares the crap outta me lol. So fellas am I making a huge mistake here or we only live once and go for it?

I'm curious, where do you find other swingers? Clubs? Online? Word of mouth?

I'm not wanting to hook up I just want to know how you find other swingers and what if they're ugly as shit when you show up? Do you back out? When if they're retards?

Is it just another couple or a whole fuckin room full of people fucking?

Last edited:
How could you kiss your fiancè again after watching her eatin another mans cock and then garglin his load?? The thought of wife swapping repulses me. No way will it end good IMO

...like just because you can't handle it, it hadn't happened before you met or even after. It's crazy out their today and easy for women to get all the sex they want. A lot of em trying out black men.

Come on brother, give up some details. You dont need to mention names, but details of how it all went down! :D

Coming from someone who has us guessing about his Avatar photos for years. NICW, you should tell give everyone, and show videos to everyone! Except Boom.

...like just because you can't handle it, it hadn't happened before you met or even after. It's crazy out their today and easy for women to get all the sex they want. A lot of em trying out black men.

Lolll @ trying out black men, looks like you're talking from experience :D

As for it being easy for women to get all the sex they want. It's just as easy for fella's (if not easier)...well, unless you're one seriously ugly mofo ;)

Lolll @ trying out black men, looks like you're talking from experience :D

That was funny. I have always dreamed off being tied up and cuckholded while a ginormous "colored" :)!!!!!!! man ravishes my wife.

Actually, aside from the tied up (and needing it to be a black man) part that would be a turn on. OK, I said I wasn't going to get involved with this thread. I have tried to get my wife into the swinging scene for years. No F'in way. But it's easy to find someone else's wife willing to go to a swingers club with me. But I never have. Really.

OK. Done. That's all fiction. All of it. Swear.

Coming from someone who has us guessing about his Avatar photos for years. NICW, you should tell give everyone, and show videos to everyone! Except Boom.

Does the title Mr Grinch mean anything to you!? :D

Psychologically the fantasy of banging someone else or having your chick getting fucked or all kinds of things can be very exciting... However in my case it stops at fantasy play between two people.. Anything more than that destroys a relationship.... personal experience...

I'm curious, where do you find other swingers? Clubs? Online? Word of mouth?

I'm not wanting to hook up I just want to know how you find other swingers and what if they're ugly as shit when you show up? Do you back out? When if they're retards?

Is it just another couple or a whole fuckin room full of people fucking?

Fabswingers is a site u can check out,we never meet people at the drop of a hat,anyone we have met we have chatted to for days online and phone leading up to the meet and we meet for a coffee and chat before just to make sure they are who they say they are and to make sure we click physical and mentally too,a lot goes into it lol its not just having sex wit strangers as such.

Last edited:

All I'm sayin is that we did it and we did it a few more times since the first time and we have no regrets,we were actually laughing the other day about how we build it up to be something bigger then it is as if we were about to play wit fire or something,but maybe were just lucky that we have no jealousy issues or what god fearing people might call a lack of morals but either way was good fun and definitely gets the heart racing lol

All I'm sayin is that we did it and we did it a few more times since the first time and we have no regrets,we were actually laughing the other day about how we build it up to be something bigger then it is as if we were about to play wit fire or something,but maybe were just lucky that we have no jealousy issues or what god fearing people might call a lack of morals but either way was good fun and definitely gets the heart racing lol

good for you and your old lady, if it makes "YOU TWO" happy, go for it!

Follow the RULES, OP!

Pics or GTFO! :eek: :D

If you actually love your significant other I think it's a terrible idea.. Things wont be the same period. Everyone I've heard of that did this has ended with divorce, fun at the time maybe but for what? short term pleasure? I'm with my lady for the long haul. Find a way to spice it up between the two of you. Just my 2 cents

Now if she's your girlfriend and you honestly dont see yourself marrying and being together long term, then go for it.

Last edited:
None of you ugly SOB are banging my wife! :naughty:

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Beans12
NapsGear