advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Switching from Arimidex to Aromasin. What to expect?

desibaba

Banned
For over a decade Arimidex has been my chosen AI. My cholesterol and lipids are in bad shape so I just ordered Aromasin instead. I used to take half an mg of Arimidex every other day. How much Aromasin do I need to take to make it equivalent and what is the difference that I will feel?

For over a decade Arimidex has been my chosen AI. My cholesterol and lipids are in bad shape so I just ordered Aromasin instead. I used to take half an mg of Arimidex every other day. How much Aromasin do I need to take to make it equivalent and what is the difference that I will feel?

12.5. Adjust to 25 if need be.

So half a CC orally every other day would be good?
12.5 eod...maybe 12.5 ed. Perhaps 6.25ed. You have plenty of options but I suggest doing ed or eod and starting around 12.5.

I use arimidex .5mg/EOD.. I was on aromasin before, and I was using 25mg/ED. You would need to get some bloodwork done, that would be best way to see what dose is working for you. You don't want to be over supressing your estrogen levels either.

Aromasin can keep estro low up up to 72 hours after taking it. I take it 25mg 2x a week and even when I was on 1200mg of test it was fine keeping my estro low. Can increase test and IGF-1 levels and seems to be less harsh on lipids that other AIs.

The only AI I touch unless precontest

Aromasin can keep estro low up up to 72 hours after taking it. I take it 25mg 2x a week and even when I was on 1200mg of test it was fine keeping my estro low. Can increase test and IGF-1 levels and seems to be less harsh on lipids that other AIs.

Where is your evidence it "keeps estorgen low for 72 hours"?

Why don't you use it precontest?

I didn't use it my last contest because my coach had me switch to arimidex and letro don't know the science behind why he did that maybe something having to do with aromasin being a suicidal inhibitor unlike adex??

Personally never noticed much on aromasin in terms of E2. Heard the stuff was expensive to produce so could be a high incidence of bunk or underdosed products. I felt more low estro side effects on 1mg letro E3D than 25mg aromasin ED.

12.5 eod...maybe 12.5 ed. Perhaps 6.25ed. You have plenty of options but I suggest doing ed or eod and starting around 12.5.

Is aromasin still as effective if taken eod as opposed to ed?

Is aromasin still as effective if taken eod as opposed to ed?
If you have the right dose and your sensitivity matches up. So in other words...for some.

Im using 12.5 mg aromasin per day on this cycle, and i used to use .5mg adex m/w/f on previous cycles. Getting just as good results....

Might try to drop it to 12.5mg every other day and see how it works.

Currently using 12.5mg eod on 600 test cyp a week and feeling fine . Usually run liquidex .5 mg eod for same dose . Have noticed less pimples with aromasin but less morning wood also. I dont like the short half life but it seems my skin likes the suicidal mechanism better . I only have 12.5 mg research caps so depending on bloodwork may try to split dose morn and eve and see if that helps.

Study
**broken link removed**

Figure showing that even after 72 hours estrogen remained about 40% below baseline

**broken link removed**

"Maximal suppression of estradiol (62 ± 14%) was observed 12 h after a single 25-mg dose of exemestane. Estradiol remained suppressed by 58 ± 21% at 24 h and returned to baseline 3–6 d after treatment (Fig. 3)."

That would suggest EOD/E2D dosing is sufficient, no?

Even with a terminal half-life of 8-9h.

Are you doing a contest.

For whatever reason...arimidex and letro get you drier-it seems.(but this is at contest bf levels etc)

"Maximal suppression of estradiol (62 ± 14%) was observed 12 h after a single 25-mg dose of exemestane. Estradiol remained suppressed by 58 ± 21% at 24 h and returned to baseline 3–6 d after treatment (Fig. 3)."

FOR SOME.

I understand that adex can negatively affect lipids. I also agree the aromasin is typically a better choice. However, let's not kid ourselves that 1/2 mg adex EOD is the primary causes of messed up lipids when it more likely the tren and orals.

With estro still being down about 40% below baseline after 72hours for most E2D shoudl work fine, now if someone's estrogen is so high that 40% below their baseline is still high then E2D might not be the best.

For me and everyone who has average estro sensitivity E2D and EOD are perfectly fine.

I've ran 1200mg Test with aromasin dosed Monday and Thursday at 25mg and estro was completely fine

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws