over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntherol in Calves.....

Big Ian said:
Day 14 Update:

Well I've decided not to measure them again until I finish the course and then again a month after so no more measurements for now but just a general update on how it's going......

In short, pretty good :D Pain is nothing like I thought it was going to be like, it almost went away completely when I got to the end of the first ten days but it's come back to similar levels I had at the start (say 3rd or 4th day in?) again now I'm onto the 1ml injections. I assume this is because the facia had stretched to it's limit pretty much on the ½ml/day dosing & now it's stretching again. I have to say I quite like it in some perverse way :confused: I think it's because I know they must be growing as I can feel a big stretch on them just walking around.

Sounds like you are going great ;)

Just about to start my final 10 days with 1.5ml/injection. Calves are very firm now from all the oil in there. They are up 0.75" which I must say I thought it would have been more by now, especially as I'm still getting water retention in them so that size isn't all from increased muscle size. I'm hoping this final 10 days at the highest dosage will be the time when they really fill out, I was hoping for maybe a permenant 1" after this cycle? Do you think that's out of range now Big A? :confused: Or am I on track from yours & others experience?

I have been on a small amount of gear but only to stop muscle wastage on a bit of a diet (not too severe) I have been doing and was going to go straight into a clean fairly high 4 week bulker straight after this to maximise the effects of the stretched facia before I hit my final 8 weeek diet for a show at the end of September.

Should I do maintenance injections throughout those 4 weeks of the bulker or have I just gone about it all wrong by trying to fit it in the way I have?

Thanks,
Ian

Big Ian said:
Just about to start my final 10 days with 1.5ml/injection. Calves are very firm now from all the oil in there. They are up 0.75" which I must say I thought it would have been more by now, especially as I'm still getting water retention in them so that size isn't all from increased muscle size. I'm hoping this final 10 days at the highest dosage will be the time when they really fill out, I was hoping for maybe a permenant 1" after this cycle? Do you think that's out of range now Big A? :confused: Or am I on track from yours & others experience?

I have been on a small amount of gear but only to stop muscle wastage on a bit of a diet (not too severe) I have been doing and was going to go straight into a clean fairly high 4 week bulker straight after this to maximise the effects of the stretched facia before I hit my final 8 weeek diet for a show at the end of September.

Should I do maintenance injections throughout those 4 weeks of the bulker or have I just gone about it all wrong by trying to fit it in the way I have?

Thanks,
Ian

Yes, you do the maintanance striaght through the bulker.

The greatest size increase comes in the last 10 days. Although, if you are not getting sore at all anymore, you can use higher dosages per injection. The reason for the small dosages per injection when using it in the calves is because calves are almost undearable to most people. But if you can handle more, by all means, you can go 2ml per shot, etc.

Big A said:
Yes, you do the maintanance striaght through the bulker.

The greatest size increase comes in the last 10 days. Although, if you are not getting sore at all anymore, you can use higher dosages per injection. The reason for the small dosages per injection when using it in the calves is because calves are almost undearable to most people. But if you can handle more, by all means, you can go 2ml per shot, etc.

Thanks Big A :) I'm sore post injection & very stiff first thing in the morning but other than that I'm okay (oh & the massaging aint the most comfortable either! LOL) but perhaps it's just because I'm a hard bastard ;) LOL

I may do 1.5ml for the next 5 days & then 2ml for the last 5 days & then maintenance of 2ml once per week for the following 4 weeks & if I get a permanent 1" I'd be a happy chappy :D

Well I've got a week left of the daily injections & TBH next Friday can't come soon enough as far as I'm concerned LOL Pain is still manageable but it's just such a pain in the arse doing 12 injections per day & massaging all the time, takes up so much time.

Have to say though my calves look to be taking shape, the last 3 days on 1.5ml have definitely made an impact :D Though I've decided not to measure them until the very last day.

Well 5 days left & the pain/stiffness is probably worse than it ever has been, don't think there's a chance I could move to 2ml on this cycle. There is some serious stretching of the muscle facia going on at the moment by the feel of it:eek: Took me about 30 seconds to be able to stand up straight this morning LOL although hitting a nerve in my right calf last night probably didn't help as my right is significantly more sore than my left so I guess that has something to do with it?

rkressg01 said:
**broken link removed**

Threads like that do not reflect the proper use of SEO's . . . I don't think some of those pics are even real.

There is a young guy ( Derek Anthony ) he takes a lot of heat on the boards. H eis said to have used SEO's in his calves. If I thought I could get calves like his from SEO useage, there is not enough pain in the world to stop me, I'd do it in a second.

Boo.

P.S. BigIan . . can't wait for the pics.

Have to say I never even bothered looking at that link posted as I knew what it would be anyway :rolleyes:

Decided to give them a rest tonight from injects due to the nerve problem from yesterday, don't want to cripple myself LOL & I figure a day off can't do much harm. So I just heat massaged the hell out of them tonight & will now finish my daily injections on Saturday instead.

what size needle are you using.. i was doing 25g.. i never had a problem with inj a few times a week...

once i got halfway through with bigAs protocol, i was getting pretty F'ing sick of needles (was on a prohormone cycle) at the same time... so plenty of pokes...

maybe using smaller needles would help you?

one thing for sure.. i'll be doing it again.. just gonna try to find smaller than 25g if i'm gonna be poking myself 3x/day for a damn month.. lol

my delts didnt lose much size at all... not that i noticed all so dont worry about that :)

i'm over here laughing.. calves.. lol.. gotta be sore that first week.. lol

Mr Pickles said:
what size needle are you using.. i was doing 25g.. i never had a problem with inj a few times a week...

once i got halfway through with bigAs protocol, i was getting pretty F'ing sick of needles (was on a prohormone cycle) at the same time... so plenty of pokes...

maybe using smaller needles would help you?

one thing for sure.. i'll be doing it again.. just gonna try to find smaller than 25g if i'm gonna be poking myself 3x/day for a damn month.. lol

my delts didnt lose much size at all... not that i noticed all so dont worry about that :)

i'm over here laughing.. calves.. lol.. gotta be sore that first week.. lol

I was using 25g's x 1" up until the start of the 1.5ml phase when I started using 23g's x 1.25" just to try & get underneath the oil already sat there & push it out further.

Pah! I laugh at your 3 pokes a day! Try 12 and then come back to me ;) LOL

rkressg01 said:
**broken link removed**

That shows the total ignorance of people. Most of those are not even synthol pics, but implants. People that promote those kind of pics as synthol use show their lack of intelligence.

Wana B Big said:
how long do we have to wait for the pics,

Going to finish my cycle of daily injections plus 4 weeks of once a week maintenance shots on a bulker before I post pics...so the end of July.

Well I've not taken the pics as yet but I just measured my calves & 2 months post Syntherol cycle my right calf is up exactly 1 inch & my left is up 0.75 inch. For me, after years of trying everything else training wise, excellent results! My calves still look small compaired to the rest of me so I'll probably do another Syntherol cycle in a few months time to see if I can get another inch to make them look at least respectable :eek:

Overall very happy with the investment I would say & anybody who has fears over using SEO's due to fools like Valentino should not be put off as with proper useage they are a valuable tool. My calves still look totally natural, no lumps or bumps, just increased size...........make sure you follow Big A's guide to a T & you won't go far wrong :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131