over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SYntheselen w/ Syntherol in same pin

Mr_Magoo

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
been doin some thinking, and plan to go off my cycle in the future for at least a few months, maybe more, and wanted to use syntheseln while off to keep workouts up and size kept. i also want to use an seo like syntherol bc i love how ur muscles look when injecting any sort of oil into ur muscles, now couldnt i just take them in the same pin and shoot it into whatever bodypart i was spot injecting, and wouldnt that slow the release rate as oppsoed to doing it sub q as i hate those shots.

also anyone ever done syntheselen IM as opposed to sub q, did u notice a diference?

I tried syntheselen around the abs and it just gave me bad welts. I inject IM with a 1" pin, wherever. I wouldn't mix the 2 together - no reason, just don't see any benefits.

xcel

i agree there may be no benefits but i would save pokes and im hoping the the oil slows the release somewhat but i dont know shit about depots so if anyone could help me out. also xcel when u did it IM, how did it feel and how many times a day did u inject?

What's wrong with 1 more poke :D If you're doing SEO you're going to be doing "at least" 2 sites. I'm on a cruise now and will be taking 4 pokes tomorrow!

I'd use the same barrel and new needles. Do the syntheselen first (water-base) then SEO shots next. The stuff didn't bother me anywhere I put it IM - quads, glutes, delts or biceps (no advantage to using in biceps). I used 2ml ED (once a day). I just wouldn't want to "water-down" the SEO. (bad pun)

xcel

I actually don't have any problems from using Syntheselen SQ - I just divide the daily dose in 1ml shots - don't want more than 1ml per site SQ.

If you want to do them IM - just do a daily shot in the ass.
And use the Syntherol by itself where you want it.

Welts

Man those welts hang with me for a while... like a little knot under the skin. I want to do some IM with syntheselen and was wondering. After ive used some insulin needles to draw out the liquid there a little mini holes in that plastic stopper part.. no liquid can get out so im wondering there isnt any sterility issues with seeing these little holes is there??

Stopper is kind of a self-sealing plastic. I wouldn't think it's any different than a rubber septum.

xcel

big A why in the ass? also xcel can u comment on how u liked it? or anybody else? when shot IM does a depot form that slows release like it does sub q , i mean if i shot 1 ml in a delt how long would it be in me b4 i took my second shot of the day?

Re: Welts

Mojo Rising said:
Man those welts hang with me for a while... like a little knot under the skin. I want to do some IM with syntheselen and was wondering. After ive used some insulin needles to draw out the liquid there a little mini holes in that plastic stopper part.. no liquid can get out so im wondering there isnt any sterility issues with seeing these little holes is there??

These two layers to the septum, the one that you can't see from outside is rubber - top one is teflon. The rubber one seals.

Mr_Magoo said:
big A why in the ass?

Because it's least hassle for any IM shots. My fav muscle for IM is bis, but I assume that you will put the syntherol there, so I would inj the syntheselen in the ass - my 2nd fav muscle for IM shots.

lets say i shot it into delts, would it last the entire day? or should i do like 1 ml morning and ml at night?, basically does it form a depot that stays around and slows release or does it get into u like a slin shot?

I workout early in the morning. I always inject first, check out this board, then workout (my gym is on the same big room my computer is!). 2ml "seems to" help retain strength off-cycle.

I thought you were opposed to another poke bro :confused: - j/k

xcel

so if i were to use it off cycle, how would u guys recomend i use it? just 2 ml pre workout or what? i workout about 8 hours after rising

It doesn't form a depot, it's straight in like insulin - I believe - it's water based.

I take 4ml EOD - 2ml in the morn, 2ml in the evening. I know I should be taking it ED, but I can't be bothered with the pokes.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear