over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SYNTHETEK SYNTHEROL - Amounts per Muscle Group

Is there a risk doing it in calves I've heard you have a lot of nerves that can affect how you walk? Just curious because I want to do it.

Here are mine and my girl's pic after our Syntherol cycle. I gained and kept just over 2", she was right at 1.5". The pic was taken 4 weeks after the maintenance period.

We ran the exact same protocol:
0.5ml per shot, 3 shots per day per head (4 heads total) for 10 days.
1ml per shot for 10 days
1.5ml per shot for 10 days
1.5ml per shot for the 6 week maintanance.

The pain was rough the first week. Then the muscle begin to grow and it was ok.

Forgot to attach the link to the thread: http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/68675-our-syntherol-pics.html

There is a before pic and 1 year later pic further down in the thread.

1ml per shot for 10 days

Here are mine and my girl's pic after our Syntherol cycle. I gained and kept just over 2", she was right at 1.5". The pic was taken 4 weeks after the maintenance period.

We ran the exact same protocol:
1ml per shot for 10 days

The pain was rough the first week. Then the muscle begin to grow and it was ok.

Last edited:
Great calves :)

Thanks. I kept most all of my gains. In the 1 year later pic they were still holding and that was with a lack of training and supps.

[lang=de]Great thread. is there no protocol for chest??? Didn't read anything about it...[/lang]

I'm curious if you get any knots or what feel like a bubble in the muscle from injects and it doesn't go away what can you do for that? How do you keep that from happening

I'm curious if you get any knots or what feel like a bubble in the muscle from injects and it doesn't go away what can you do for that? How do you keep that from happening

You should be massaging the area throughout the day...Use a 2" paint roller to get a more even massage. This will help keep you from having to deal with knots and/or will help with massaging them out.

[lang=de]Great thread. is there no protocol for chest??? Didn't read anything about it...[/lang]

PECTORALS - pecs are a very large, 'flat' type of muscle. As such, the injections have to cover the entire area of the muscle, to 'lift' it at the same time, otherwise a lumpy look will result. I recommend three rows of three shots per pec per day.

INJECTING SYNTHOL IN THE PECS. SYNTHEROL PECS INJECTIONS, How To Do Injections, Injection Instructions, Injection Methods, Injection Guide, Injection Photos, Injection Pictures

DAY 01-10 - 0.5ml per muscle head - 18 injections per day = 90ml
DAY 11-20 - 1ml per muscle head - 18 injections per day = 180ml
DAY 21-30 - 1.5ml per muscle head - 18 injections per day = 270ml
6 WKS MAINTENANCE - 1.5ml per muscle head, per week - 18 injections per week = 162ml

TOTAL ML's: 702ml
TOTAL BOTTLES: 8 bottles of Synthetek's Syntherol

K1 (or any other knowledgable Syntherol users), do you feel that shooting your AAS into the sites you want to enhance during a Syntherol run is beneficial or would it be a mistake to plug AAS into a spot that's full of Syntherol as you may be affecting the AAS's absorption rate too dramatically?

K1 (or any other knowledgable Syntherol users), do you feel that shooting your AAS into the sites you want to enhance during a Syntherol run is beneficial or would it be a mistake to plug AAS into a spot that's full of Syntherol as you may be affecting the AAS's absorption rate too dramatically?

Generally I would keep syntherol and aas shots in different areas. Although the amount of syntherol you are using is a big factor. The type of aas (pip) would also be a major factor too. If you are injecting small amounts of both then sure put them in muscle you want to improve most. But if you are running a "proper" syntherol cycle I would separate them. AAS tends to cause much more inflammation and it could make your cycle much more uncomfortable. Now if you are just doing 2ml twice per week of pain free aas for example I don't see the problem.

Generally I would keep syntherol and aas shots in different areas. Although the amount of syntherol you are using is a big factor. The type of aas (pip) would also be a major factor too. If you are injecting small amounts of both then sure put them in muscle you want to improve most. But if you are running a "proper" syntherol cycle I would separate them. AAS tends to cause much more inflammation and it could make your cycle much more uncomfortable. Now if you are just doing 2ml twice per week of pain free aas for example I don't see the problem.

:yeahthat:youre just looking for added inflammation and scar tissue build up!

Old thread I know. But I’ve got a couple of related questions I’m hoping someone with some more experience might help with.

Currently doing calves. They’re a mine field of veins and nerves, but once you get your head around it it’s ok. My question is, every time I pull the pin out, I get a lot of the oil coming back out of the hole. Now I tend to hold the swab over it for a few seconds until it stops, but does this oil not just leak out of the muscle and sit under the skin? Hence all the blur. I find it’s worse now I’ve built up the volume of oil in the muscle. Almost like the pressure is just forcing it out.

Might be nothing to worry about, I just thought I’d ask..

Also one last thing. I still see people using the 1ml, 2ml 3ml per head for calves. But i notice on the first page of this thread it was edited to 0.5ml, 1ml and 1.5ml per head.
Anyone shed any light as to the preferred amount?

Cheers 👍🏻

Old thread I know. But I’ve got a couple of related questions I’m hoping someone with some more experience might help with.

Currently doing calves. They’re a mine field of veins and nerves, but once you get your head around it it’s ok. My question is, every time I pull the pin out, I get a lot of the oil coming back out of the hole. Now I tend to hold the swab over it for a few seconds until it stops, but does this oil not just leak out of the muscle and sit under the skin? Hence all the blur. I find it’s worse now I’ve built up the volume of oil in the muscle. Almost like the pressure is just forcing it out.

Might be nothing to worry about, I just thought I’d ask..

Also one last thing. I still see people using the 1ml, 2ml 3ml per head for calves. But i notice on the first page of this thread it was edited to 0.5ml, 1ml and 1.5ml per head.
Anyone shed any light as to the preferred amount?

Cheers 👍🏻
It's 0.5ml, 1ml, 1.5ml per shot, not per head.

Inject slower. As in 1ml per minute. That should stop the leakage problem.

It's 0.5ml, 1ml, 1.5ml per shot, not per head.

Inject slower. As in 1ml per minute. That should stop the leakage problem.

That’s great, thanks for clearing that up.
Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s great, thanks for clearing that up.
Cheers

What size needles are you using? As Big A posted just inject very slowly. That is key and should solve the problem. Obviously the injections need to be fairly deep as well. What dose are you currently using and in how many shots per calf?

What size needles are you using? As Big A posted just inject very slowly. That is key and should solve the problem. Obviously the injections need to be fairly deep as well. What dose are you currently using and in how many shots per calf?

25g orange pins 1.25”

Two or three injections per calf head.
My calf’s (especially the outer heads) are very short so I find 3 injections quite hard to manage if trying to rotate spots daily.

Thanks for the info !!! Thinking about givin it a try !

25g orange pins 1.25”

Two or three injections per calf head.
My calf’s (especially the outer heads) are very short so I find 3 injections quite hard to manage if trying to rotate spots daily.

For calves I would think you could probably even get away with a 27g 1"...I know Elvia had a thread going on in the main forum when he was doing calves.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws