over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SYNTHETEK SYNTHEROL - Amounts per Muscle Group

I think it depends on what your tear drop looks like? If you have a well developed tear drop and then just going with the outer and middle heads will work good.

I tried going in my tear drop with a bottle I had extra and had to stop, that was a painful area for me and I have Syntherol'ed most body parts here and there to see how they reacted.

Kinda one reason I didn't want to do the tear dro.. I hheard it's painful. I guess I can to the others and see how it goes and looks. I'm not going nuts with it just want a bit more sweep

Kind of on topic. But if not using SEO could you help stretch the fascia a little by injection your AAS into lagging parts. Obviously it won't achieve the same results I'm just asking cause I might do that for my next cycle until I get SEOs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kind of on topic. But if not using SEO could you help stretch the fascia a little by injection your AAS into lagging parts. Obviously it won't achieve the same results I'm just asking cause I might do that for my next cycle until I get SEOs.

Site injecting AAS is going to do nothing except cause excess scar tissue...You won't receive any localized growth from it and eventually you will end up with skin that is going to feel/sound like crackling paper when trying to insert/inject.

Site injecting AAS is going to do nothing except cause excess scar tissue...You won't receive any localized growth from it and eventually you will end up with skin that is going to feel/sound like crackling paper when trying to insert/inject.

Awesome feed back thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

when doing the arms would the forearms keep up with the growth or would they need need to be done separately?

when doing the arms would the forearms keep up with the growth or would they need need to be done separately?

I wouldn't suggest hitting the forearms...Too much room to screw something up with all the veins and nerves in there! There have been a couple of guys on here that have in the past and did well but you really have to know what you are doing so you don't hurt yourself!

Forearms will keep up with the growth from the arms protocol...I have noticed that I get much more vascular during my arm runs, forearms become very veiny!

I seen many that Syntherol has helped reshape a torn muscle...Are you completed healed and able to lift cleanly again?!

Yes it has finally healed and able to lift normal again. I'm just not happy with the shape since the injury

Exactly. A small area in both of my delts is like that from all the aas I have put in there over the years

Is the first post on this thread still the proper way to use synthol?

Is there a risk doing it in calves I've heard you have a lot of nerves that can affect how you walk? Just curious because I want to do it.

Is the first post on this thread still the proper way to use synthol?

To my knowledge it hasn't changed...That is Big A's laid out protocol simplified.

Although you can see in many of the logs that guys are using variations, more/less...Depending on what they are trying to accomplish.

Is there a risk doing it in calves I've heard you have a lot of nerves that can affect how you walk? Just curious because I want to do it.

Elvia1023 has a calf protocol log going on in the main forum...Also there is a thread by Thunder where he and his girl ran the protocol with great results.

Great read

Yup...Always good to come back to as a guideline for what's needed in amounts before making your Syntherol run.

As K1 stated check out my log...

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...thetine-syntherol-synthepure-synthergine.html

There is no risk but you have to be committed as calves are not the easiest place to inject. I was actually surprised how easy it was but the likes of arms are so much easier. Obviously you walk on your legs so if you ever have a bad shot you could be limping. Although if you start low and gradually build up the dose you shouldn't have any issues. I have never had an issue ever and if I have ever limped it was simply due to the multiple daily injections and not a single bad shot. There should be no issues whatsoever hitting a nerve and it effecting the way you walk. Sure if you inject your calves then go out you know about it but if you do your research and take your time you should be fine and get great results.

Anyone try and use half on the recommended ML's for each 10 day phases? I'm interested but not needing crazy growth but just some fullness to my bi's

Anyone try and use half on the recommended ML's for each 10 day phases? I'm interested but not needing crazy growth but just some fullness to my bi's

The thing is most people may put on 3 inches but a few months after maintenance may only keep half of that. Although I guess 1.5 inches extra on any arm is a lot more than just some fullness. If you are just after a little fullness then sure you don't need to follow the exact protocol.

You could go about it in different ways if just doing bi-ceps. One is simply injecting the bi-cep peak at 1ml ed or 2ml eod. Therefore 1 bottle would last 50 days. That will help give you more fullness and improve your bi-cep peak.

You could also follow the protocol using half the amount but personally I wouldn't waste time shooting 0.25ml at the start. The smallest inj I would do for 1 spot would be 0.5ml no matter what your goals are.

Another system could be to put 1ml in both heads so you are using 4ml per day for both bi-ceps. That means a bottle would last you 25 days and this will give you everything you need. This is the protocol I would have you doing and I think it could be great for you. As you have the whole head the ed shots will be easy as you can simply move up and down your bi-ceps each day.

If you ever need any help just let me know and feel free to post in my log how you find it.

Last edited:
The thing is most people may put on 3 inches but a few months after maintenance may only keep half of that. Although I guess 1.5 inches extra on any arm is a lot more than just some fullness. If you are just after a little fullness then sure you don't need to follow the exact protocol.

You could go about it in different ways if just doing bi-ceps. One is simply injecting the bi-cep peak at 1ml ed or 2ml eod. Therefore 1 bottle would last 50 days. That will help give you more fullness and improve your bi-cep peak.

You could also follow the protocol using half the amount but personally I wouldn't waste time shooting 0.25ml at the start. The smallest inj I would do for 1 spot would be 0.5ml no matter what your goals are.

Another system could be to put 1ml in both heads so you are using 4ml per day for both bi-ceps. That means a bottle would last you 25 days and this will give you everything you need. This is the protocol I would have you doing and I think it could be great for you. As you have the whole head the ed shots will be easy as you can simply move up and down your bi-ceps each day.

If you ever need any help just let me know and feel free to post in my log how you find it.

Thanks for the response and advice.

The protocol listed starts at 1ml in both heads of each bicep so 4ml per day to start. Am I reading that right. Start at the top day 1, day two middle, and day 3 bottom repeat. Right?

I was thinking 1ml each bicep (0.5ml) each head to start. After 10 days going to 2ml each arm each day (1ml each head) and so on and so forth. Then maybe just 1.5 - 2ml for maintaince after.

1.5 inches is more than enough. Just looking to round off a bit a peak a bit more.

Thanks for the response and advice.

The protocol listed starts at 1ml in both heads of each bicep so 4ml per day to start. Am I reading that right. Start at the top day 1, day two middle, and day 3 bottom repeat. Right?

I was thinking 1ml each bicep (0.5ml) each head to start. After 10 days going to 2ml each arm each day (1ml each head) and so on and so forth. Then maybe just 1.5 - 2ml for maintaince after.

1.5 inches is more than enough. Just looking to round off a bit a peak a bit more.

Your numbers are correct above...But remember if you are looking for 1.5" in gains then you will need to run the complete protocol because as Elvia stated, once you finish your run you are going to lose some of your gains due to the inflammation subsiding.

If you are looking only to round the peak (and you feel that your biceps thickness is good) then I would suggest one of two things:

A) Going with the complete protocol on your outer biceps and your laid out half-dose protocol on the inner biceps.

B) Only going with the complete protocol on your outer biceps and not bothering with the inner biceps...Although since I have not seen a pic of your current shape and size on your arms, I cannot say whether raise in the peak would effect the look of the inner thickness?!

I usually suggest people use the first option just to make sure that both sides of the arm are still growing together.

Your numbers are correct above...But remember if you are looking for 1.5" in gains then you will need to run the complete protocol because as Elvia stated, once you finish your run you are going to lose some of your gains due to the inflammation subsiding.

If you are looking only to round the peak (and you feel that your biceps thickness is good) then I would suggest one of two things:

A) Going with the complete protocol on your outer biceps and your laid out half-dose protocol on the inner biceps.

B) Only going with the complete protocol on your outer biceps and not bothering with the inner biceps...Although since I have not seen a pic of your current shape and size on your arms, I cannot say whether raise in the peak would effect the look of the inner thickness?!

I usually suggest people use the first option just to make sure that both sides of the arm are still growing together.

Thanks for taking the time to Write that up.

I would want to do both heads purely for the fullness aspect. I don't need any crazy peaks or anything just a bit more fullness. Maybe and inch or so. Plus just doing the outer head, like you said, could lead to an imbalanced look.

Thanks for taking the time to Write that up.

I would want to do both heads purely for the fullness aspect. I don't need any crazy peaks or anything just a bit more fullness. Maybe and inch or so. Plus just doing the outer head, like you said, could lead to an imbalanced look.

Definitely follow k1's advice. As you say a more balanced approach will be best. After running syntherol for a few weeks you will realize it couldn't really give you a crazy peak and well look silly and imbalanced. If you inject it in the right spots and massage properly it will simply work great. Although if I were you I would pretty much follow Big A's protocol exactly how he wrote it for best results. Keep me updated with how you find it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131