over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SYNTHETEK SYNTHEROL - Amounts per Muscle Group

I as well, come to think of it......

If you decide to run one, make sure to keep a log running like you just did! Always great to see how the run progresses for each individual!!

great idea to put in one easy to reach place

Last edited:
I am pretty sure i could make something for that. I have way to much time on my hands. :devil:smi:devil:smi:

Better start getting patents for these inventions...Don't want people to start stealing your ideas without at least giving you credit for them:p

Going to be a full arms cycle; biceps & triceps.

Will start it November 31st and run it for the 30-days Big A lined out, and the 6 weeks maintainence. This gives me about a 10-day headstart on my winter blast to really solidfy my gains.

Won't log it, but will report my findings. I was going to do strictly thickness based one, but I'll just do it evenly. I need to get my overall size up, then I'll focus on thickness.

If all goes well, I'll do a full arms cycle this winter and hopefully a delt cycle or tricep cycle(or if funds allow--both) in the late summer towards the end of my spring/summer cut.

It sounds like an interesting set up plan, good luck with that!

Going to be a full arms cycle; biceps & triceps.

Will start it November 31st and run it for the 30-days Big A lined out, and the 6 weeks maintainence. This gives me about a 10-day headstart on my winter blast to really solidfy my gains.

Won't log it, but will report my findings. I was going to do strictly thickness based one, but I'll just do it evenly. I need to get my overall size up, then I'll focus on thickness.

If all goes well, I'll do a full arms cycle this winter and hopefully a delt cycle or tricep cycle(or if funds allow--both) in the late summer towards the end of my spring/summer cut.

Sounds like a well thought out plan...Why not log it for others to learn from?!

Sounds like a well thought out plan...Why not log it for others to learn from?!

I doubt I'll be able to post day to day. Even then, I'm still going to post my reviews on it.

I doubt I'll be able to post day to day. Even then, I'm still going to post my reviews on it.

Reviews are always good...Even 10 day comparison pics would be great!

Oh I'll be pretty detailed. Just can't promise at what points. I'll pop in here & there but overall give a detailed review.

With that said, if I do a delts cycle I don't need to do all three heads correct?

Let's just say I want to make it rounder from the front view and from the side view. Which areas do I hit, if I can pick two of the heads?

With the birthday specials, just 1 extra bottle can let me go for 2 heads of my delt. I feel that's worth it. Lots of pain though I imagine with my delts & arms all being oiled up. I'll use 25, 27, 30inch gauges ranging from 1inch, 5/8inch and half inch needles.

I scheduled deep tissue massages 3 days a week for 45 minutes a session.

Last edited:
Yes, I've seen that.

I guess my concern was that doing anterior injections would make my shoulder look a bit deformed, no?

This is your choice. I think the anterior plays a big part of the shoulder''s fullness if you ask me. But of course you can do just the lat and front.

I think I'll do just that then. Never injected there before, usually side delt.

I'll do lateral delt; low & high parts on alternating days. And then front delt, same spot.

Just placed a double-up pre-birthday order for quite a few syntherols.

Cannot wait!

I have the option of doing;

1) Full Biceps & Full Triceps & Lateral Head Deltoid
2) Full Biceps & 2 Main Tricep Heads & 2 Deltoid Heads

I'll take my time and plan out what I want to do. Regardless, I'll run another of triceps or biceps with deltoids towards the end of my late summer cut to add some more size to these bad boys. For that very reason, I'm opting for option #1, but we'll see.

Just placed a double-up pre-birthday order for quite a few syntherols.

Cannot wait!

I have the option of doing;

1) Full Biceps & Full Triceps & Lateral Head Deltoid
2) Full Biceps & 2 Main Tricep Heads & 2 Deltoid Heads

I'll take my time and plan out what I want to do. Regardless, I'll run another of triceps or biceps with deltoids towards the end of my late summer cut to add some more size to these bad boys. For that very reason, I'm opting for option #1, but we'll see.

It's going to be an interesting log if you decide to run one. If not, make sure you take in time "before" pics to have to compare with the "after" ones from the end of your cycle. Good luck!

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DRock1!
NapsGear