YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

synthetic hgh stops natural hgh production?

clusco

Newbies
I have been told that taking HGH injections causes your body to stop producing HGH naturally. Is this the truth and if so, how long does it take for your body to stop naturally producing?

I have been told that taking HGH injections causes your body to stop producing HGH naturally. Is this the truth and if so, how long does it take for your body to stop naturally producing?

I have been using HGH for a year straight now. I noticed about 8 months on that I was getting diminishing returns like 123ctv was talking about. I know my hgh was good because my hgh was all from the same batch. I stopped taking it because I wasn't getting good results unless I at least doubled my dosing. I couldn't afford to keep this up. Then I started reading what 123ctv had to say about adaptation and desensitization.

I remember when I stopped using hgh my body felt sluggish. I was insulin resistant, getting soft, easily gaining fat. It could also be from not using T3 anymore. Don't know. All I know is I was not a fat burning machine anymore. I have always been one to burn calories very easily. My own pituitary gland was not working for so long that when I stop using exogenous hgh I felt old. I'm going to be 56yrs this June. So I felt like a old man. That is when I started using peptides and got my natural pulsations working again. It was not as fast of an affect as a good dose of hgh every day but I could feel my body getting back to normal slowly but surely. After a few weeks I added in 2 ius of hgh with the peptides 3x per day and it now feels like I'm doing 4 ius of hgh.

Last edited:
It is not longterm. Any GH or IGF-1 spike in the body increases somatostatin, which blunts natural production. Obviously, taking either near times of natural high production is counterproductive...that is if you are using low dose GH. If you are banging out some heavy doses, your natural production isn't going to make much of an impact in comparrison anyways.
But it will not shut you down for good if that is what you are thinking.

It is not longterm. Any GH or IGF-1 spike in the body increases somatostatin, which blunts natural production. Obviously, taking either near times of natural high production is counterproductive...that is if you are using low dose GH. If you are banging out some heavy doses, your natural production isn't going to make much of an impact in comparrison anyways.
But it will not shut you down for good if that is what you are thinking.

so here we go with is it better at night or morning, so many guys on both sides of the fence, its so damn fin confusing

any exogenous hgh source will suppress at least any of the pulses of natural GH that would occur while that exogenous GH is still active. So for a 5iu dose, you'll miss one or two pulses. High doses over long spans of time may cause some short suppression for a while, but there isn't much medical evidence of it (as one of the primary uses of HGH is for children who have low IGF levels and aren't growing right to reach normal heights).

so here we go with is it better at night or morning, so many guys on both sides of the fence, its so damn fin confusing

Always depends on goals, but general anti-aging fatloss etc, pin first thing in the AM before eating. Pinning before bed WILL inhibit your largest natural GH pulse of the day, why do that. Pinning in the AM should not affect your natural GH pulse later that night.

how long b4 eating? i thought carbs around gh pin was no good

how long b4 eating? i thought carbs around gh pin was no good

Correct.
Don't get lost in all of it. If you are pinning a low dose, the best thing to do is inject first thing upon waking. It will not effect your largest natural spurts pwo or during deep sleep.
If you are pinning high doses(like 10iu), then it really doesn't matter when you use it. But to get the best of both, exogenous and endogenous, you just want to seperate it so that you are not eliminating the endogenous output.

well, what about pwo with dextrose? i see some use it pre and post wo

The big issue is glucose uptake.
You want to wait around 45minutes. And simple carbs are a wise choice.

45 minutes? It's closer to 2-3 hours than 45 minutes..

I wish we discussed all these GH issues on one thread. On this thread people are saying administer in the AM and on the "...to prevent insulin resistance" thread everyone is saying to take it at night.

IMO too much stock is put into what time to take it. As someone else said (I forgot who :confused: ) JUST TAKE THE DAMN DRUG!!!

I wish we discussed all these GH issues on one thread. On this thread people are saying administer in the AM and on the "...to prevent insulin resistance" thread everyone is saying to take it at night.

IMO too much stock is put into what time to take it. As someone else said (I forgot who :confused: ) JUST TAKE THE DAMN DRUG!!!

LOL i know. but while we're at it- which came first the chicken or the egg?

Well, good luck on someone that is serious about this waiting 3 hours to eat! Especially if you just woke up.

...as for the insulin resistance...whats the reason for at night?

Well, good luck on someone that is serious about this waiting 3 hours to eat! Especially if you just woke up.

...as for the insulin resistance...whats the reason for at night?

Some claim that THIS wont effect your natural release at night, because it takes roughly 24 hrs for somotostatin (spelling) to drop. But, of course we have others saying shooting first thing in the morning does not effect your levels at night.

One of the other reasons to use it at night is that your body is in a fasted state and can better utilize the FFA's released from GH. On the other hand, if you use it in the morning you are more active but you also take in food!

MY solution is this: Go to bed, doesnt have to be on an empty stomach. Drink a shit load of water so you have to wake up in the middle of the night and pee.... shoot the GH then! :D

Some claim that THIS wont effect your natural release at night, because it takes roughly 24 hrs for somotostatin (spelling) to drop. But, of course we have others saying shooting first thing in the morning does not effect your levels at night.

One of the other reasons to use it at night is that your body is in a fasted state and can better utilize the FFA's released from GH. On the other hand, if you use it in the morning you are more active but you also take in food!

MY solution is this: Go to bed, doesnt have to be on an empty stomach. Drink a shit load of water so you have to wake up in the middle of the night and pee.... shoot the GH then! :D

Well said. I think taking it when you wake up in the middle of
the night or around 5am to take a leak is the best time to take it. I don't take it at the same time every day--sometimes it's at 5am, 10am, 3pm, 11pm, etc. I change it up a lot and I'm going to keep doing that until some hard evidence comes out that proves a certain is better than any other time. Also, my work schedule varies on a daily basis so I have to tweak workout times, eating, etc.

It was one of Datbtrues threads that said you should refrain from fats/carbs within 3-4 hrs of gh administration.

Another interesting point is GH levels peaks around 4 hours after administering but IGF-1 levels don't peak for another 12-24 hrs. This could spark another dead end arguement but I don't understand why people pin 15 min before they walk into the gym if there's such a delayed onset. I think it would be ideal to not eat for 1.5-2hrs(or more)-then take GH-then wait another 2hrs before you workout. It sucks how you really need to take it on an empty stomach to make it most effective...

Another interesting point is GH levels peaks around 4 hours after administering but IGF-1 levels don't peak for another 12-24 hrs. This could spark another dead end arguement but I don't understand why people pin 15 min before they walk into the gym if there's such a delayed onset. I think it would be ideal to not eat for 1.5-2hrs(or more)-then take GH-then wait another 2hrs before you workout. It sucks how you really need to take it on an empty stomach to make it most effective...

Yes, and FFA release doesn't peak until 4 hours after the injection, either.

I, too, do not understand the point of taking it and immediately hopping on the treadmill.

i agree pre seems useless, but say your taking it pwo, then what do you do? take the carbs out of your pwo shake? seems contradicting

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131