over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

T-prop 1st Cycle: Feedback Appreciated

Looks like a good cycle IMO. Like others have said do the hcg 500iu twice a week. It's called Swales protocol.

Thanks everyone for your feedback. I will change HCG to 500IU x2 EW. I hunted around some boards and found that HCG, after reconning, lasts 30-60 days. I will keep it at 30 days since HCG is so inexpensive.

Just a word of caution. There are a small number of men that get permanent sexual sides from Finesteride (Propecia) and I happen to be one of them. Finesteride messed me up pretty bad and I wouldn't recommend it to my worst enemy! I have never been the same since taking it for about 7 months begining of last year. Thats why I got started with gear. High doses of test help me a lot.

Research it carefully bro!

Hey bud, got your PM obviously few things

1) Why test prop instead of a longer ester. 16 weeks is an extremely long time for a short ester cycle. You are going to turn into me in regards to scar tissue.

2) HCG weeks 10-17. 500iu per week (250 2x). I have read some things stating that longer periods on HCG actually creates a negative feed back loop further suppressing you.

3) Aromasin is great, if you experience little to no estro related sides I would kick it up to around 200mg EoD

4) Something to regulate SHBG might be good for a longer cycle like this.

5) If you are interested shoot me another PM, blasting IMO is a far better approach to cycling. I have been on non stop for around 5 years now and really wish I went that route instead of doing longer cycles like the one you have here.

Hey bud, got your PM obviously few things

1) Why test prop instead of a longer ester. 16 weeks is an extremely long time for a short ester cycle. You are going to turn into me in regards to scar tissue.

2) HCG weeks 10-17. 500iu per week (250 2x). I have read some things stating that longer periods on HCG actually creates a negative feed back loop further suppressing you.

3) Aromasin is great, if you experience little to no estro related sides I would kick it up to around 200mg EoD

4) Something to regulate SHBG might be good for a longer cycle like this.

5) If you are interested shoot me another PM, blasting IMO is a far better approach to cycling. I have been on non stop for around 5 years now and really wish I went that route instead of doing longer cycles like the one you have here.

PM, thanks much for your insight! I have thought about the cycle length of 16 weeks and you and some others are probably correct that it is too long. I am strongly considering bumping it down to 10 weeks or so.

Regarding SHBG, I agree that it would be a nice add, such as proviron, but I wasn't sure how it fit in exactly. It's another "item" to purchase as well. It's surprising how much all of the stuff cost once you get it squared away. Test, AI, SHBG blocker, HCG, liver support, Minoxidil, pins, syringes, swabs, etc. etc. :)

I chose T-prop because of the least potential for estro sides and if things go awry during cycle, it clears quickly. I also have a close friend that loves it and has no sides with it. Hey, 1st hand feedback is hard to beat!

I would be very interested in your blast methodology. I've heard about it but I haven't read much into it.

If you are going to go 10 weeks I would still look into test E or C.

8 weeks or less a short ester.

Your dosage is low by itself so estro shouldn't be an issue to begin with, that coupled with the aromasin and to be honest you have nominal % of anything going awry estro related.

I only use 12.5mg of aromasin on 2 grams of test and I have no estro sides.

For the blasting look into test suspension. 3-4 weeks at 225-300mg per day + an oral in a heavy dosage, off for 4 and repeat. Its just a personal favorite.

My next blast will be 150mg test suspension per day + 75 mg tren suspension per day + 100mg adrol + 50mg dbol ED for 4 weeks off for 3 then repeat.

For shbg I would put it in at latest 2/3 of the way through the cycle.

trip for pricing is buy in BULK for future cycles as well and it gets very reasonable.

HCG Reconstitution:

I have added 1mL BW to 5,000IU HCG which would clearly give me 5,000IU/mL. There are 50 tick marks in a 0.5CC slin pin so each tick mark would be 100IU. I should draw to the 5th tick mark to reach 500IU.

Both the reconned HCG and the lyophilized HCG will be kept refrigerated.

Last edited:
Use 1ml. The 10 mark on a standard 100iu/ml 1ml slin pin will be 500iu of HCG.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws