over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

T4 makes HGH more anabolic

T4 partially coverts to t3 hence why it’s doses higher. It’s normal. Both my daughters have thyroid issues and are prescribed t4 that stemmed from their mother side. And my older daughter is on it because she had thyroid cancer last year so she had her entire thyroid gland removed. So even as kids my youngest is on 89mcg daily and my oldest is on 100mcg daily. So like JJ mentioned those doses are not high. It’s t3 that you have to be very careful with and start low at like 25mcg daily

I jus reread my posts after I sent it. Little correction:
My youngest daughter (7yrs) is on 80mcg t4 daily
My oldest daughter (8yrs) is on 100mcg t4 daily

T4 partially coverts to t3 hence why it’s doses higher. It’s normal. Both my daughters have thyroid issues and are prescribed t4 that stemmed from their mother side. And my older daughter is on it because she had thyroid cancer last year so she had her entire thyroid gland removed. So even as kids my youngest is on 89mcg daily and my oldest is on 100mcg daily. So like JJ mentioned those doses are not high. It’s t3 that you have to be very careful with and start low at like 25mcg daily

How is your oldest daughter doing? I hope she’s getting better.

Recently added a thyroid glandular product for this reason...wanting to get T3 and 4 to high normal...supposedly these products have T1, T2, T3 and T4 but it's mostly T4 (bovine has more T4 that porcine). Ordered NatureThroid too.

Attachments

• 51RI1MWtJAL.jpg
    51RI1MWtJAL.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 32
  • index.jpg
    index.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 32
If all of your thyroid labs are in normal ranges while using AAS and HGH there is no need to add supplemental T4/T3 right?

If all of your thyroid labs are in normal ranges while using AAS and HGH there is no need to add supplemental T4/T3 right?
Correct.

If you want to increase fat loss, you can add additional T3 at the expense of possible muscle accrual. 50mcg should enhance fat loss with less catabolic effect on lean tissue. 100mcg is the upper dose range. The higher you go the more catabolic it could be, theoretically. Some guys like to add a smaller dose of T3 when bulking to enhance protien synthesis rate (in addition to what AAS already dose). That dose range is probably 25-37.5mcg. I'm not sure I'm a proponent of that theory but there are guys doing it.

If dieting hard for a while, your thyroid levels and metabolism can dip. This is also a good time when supplementing can keep you in optimal fat burning ranges.

Last edited:
It really intrigues me how he Mr Roberts got the notion that T4 may support anabolism with GH (unless there are low T4 levels as a results of thyroid functioning which required T4 therapy)

Below you may see a quite from a basic endocrine summary on GH-thyroid interaction -

"Administration of growth hormone (GH) in GH-deficient patients has been reported to cause a variety of perturbations in thyroid function. Reports range from decreased sensitivity of thyrotropin (TSH) to thyrotropin-releasing hormone (TRH) stimulation and induction of hypothyroidism to increased energy expenditure and enhanced peripheral thyroxine (T4) to triiodothyronine (T3) conversion"

- GH indeed may alter thyroid functioning, its generally not the case with a healthy athlete under average GH dosages, but always thyroid functioning should be in check. Adding exogenous T4 to the GH will only sabotage more the thyroid functioning, and certainly won't support the thyroid or prevent the phenomena of decreased TSH sensitivity.

- As you may see GH increases the body's metabolism by increasing T4 -> T3 conversion, this is one of the known metabolic effects of the GH as a fat burner, so adding T4 will simply increase the T3 level even higher (while suppressing endogenous T4 secretion). Too high T3 levels have a catabolic effect and are certainly not necessary, unless fat burning is a top priority. Too high T3 levels will impair also insulin and IGFs functioning.

Dave polumbo says that t4 only converts to t3 when the body is in need of t3. So anyone using t4 is wasting their money. I cant find the video but i will post it if i do. Not saying he is right just letting everyone know

Dave polumbo says that t4 only converts to t3 when the body is in need of t3. So anyone using t4 is wasting their money. I cant find the video but i will post it if i do. Not saying he is right just letting everyone know

No disrespect, and I'm not going to search what Mr Palumbo meant by this, but as this is written it's simply misleading.

You may learn the basics of T4->T3 conversion for instance here - https://www.nahypothyroidism.org/deiodinases/

As it's explained there is a complex multi-mechanism which determines the conversion of T4 to T3, and an interaction of different hypothalamus, hypophizia adrenal and glucosteroids, insulin and glucagon (As well as GH and IGF1), liver function as well as gut bacteria have all their part in this process.

I find it more and more problematic to reply on these "experts" advice ...

Dave palumbo is a pseudo doctor. Took a few classes and that’s about it...

Dave palumbo is a pseudo doctor. Took a few classes and that’s about it...
He went to dropped out in his 4th year of medical school. He's a smart guy; but I don't think he spends a ton of time weeding through new research and refining his train of thoughts on certain topics.

And the MD thing is honestly (and scaringly) not a good indicator of how knowledgeable or in tune someone might be on a subject.

I know tons of doctors; got many friends in many stages of medical schools, and I've spoken to Stewie as well (who operates on a different frequency compared to normal folks lol ).

Guess whose opinion I'm going to put more emphasis on in regards to health and this lifestyle?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

He went to dropped out in his 4th year of medical school. He's a smart guy; but I don't think he spends a ton of time weeding through new research and refining his train of thoughts on certain topics.

And the MD thing is honestly (and scaringly) not a good indicator of how knowledgeable or in tune someone might be on a subject.

I know tons of doctors; got many friends in many stages of medical schools, and I've spoken to Stewie as well (who operates on a different frequency compared to normal folks lol ).

Guess whose opinion I'm going to put more emphasis on in regards to health and this lifestyle?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Has it ever been confirmed/verified that it was in his fourth year he dropped out ??? He just carries that con artist stigma imo.

Well my own bloodwork proved that was bullshit, the more T4 I took the higher my T3 levels were. Palumbo is full of it, even more then Roberts. Palumbo is "Mr. Bro Science" himself.

Well my own bloodwork proved that was bullshit, the more T4 I took the higher my T3 levels were. Palumbo is full of it, even more then Roberts. Palumbo is "Mr. Bro Science" himself.

There you have it, definitive proof that T4 raises T3 levels in people with normal thyroid levels. I knew i was getting leaner when i added T4.

Indeed bro, the T4 is considered actually a not active form of thyroid hormone, while its active form is T3, and it's a basic mechanism of the body to convert T4 -> T3 is a certain ratio in target tissue (for my best memory the ratio is about 20-25% in a healthy individual), so just as you said the more T4 results in ± equivalent amount of T3

QUESTION: If you take more T4 than your body can convert to additional T3, does it become a negative factor in speeding up metabolic function, or is the excess T4 just excreted by the body.

Addition of T4 to a healthy body will transfer into higher T3 levels which means higher metabolism,

If you ask me for my from here it's a matter of trial and error - use certain T4 dosage, asses the results and go from there

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws