over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Take a look at my friend please...

DOGGCRAPP hit it on the money with his statement.

Man...

the thing about guys who used to be fatasses is that, until they lose the fat, it's hard to tell if they would have a good structure for bodybuilding

a training partner of mine used to be 5 11 and nearly 300 pounds. he has slimmed down considerably; but unfortunately does not have bodybuilder muscle insertions, tons of loose skin, huge bones, etc...

but definitely motivate him to thin up, if only for health :D

...if he ends up having a solid and symmetrical physique, then that's great too

Reminds me of Inserenity (Boards member here, don't post anymore)
Everyone talked about how he was a genetic freak when he was really heavy. (remember even Flex Wheeler said something about his potential)

The he dieted down, and looked more like a small fitness model than a bodybuilder. Don't get me wrong he looked great, but didn't look anything like everyone was saying he was going to.
Point is if he don't try, he will never know. Everything in between is people just guessin.

:yeahthat: Excellent point, however us old boys have a hard time letting it go. Much easier said than done. I say give it 6 months and re-asses.

Good luck.

Not hard if you want live a long life or a healthy one.
Size means a bunch of nothing in the long run.

I say he should keep the momentum going if hes already lost weight to this point. Why stop?

Of course it would be good for health reasons. But I think he would really enjoy the new 'look' after awhile.. not to mention feel alot better physically.

I agree with about a years time to diet into contest shape, he should start now so by next year he could have a legitimate chance at bringing his best game to the contest.

I know nothing about competing, but what is the rush to compete? Why not SLOWLY cut some fat by watching the diet then think about a comp.

Your face really shrunk down in the 2nd pic.......

It took me a minute there to get that. . .damn i need some piracetam.

OP, what's the update? Your friend gonna do it? The change of pace will be fun I am sure!

Just looking....I think his structure looks right for a Go at Competing. Maybe a July or August show....

If nothing else, Novice or Masters' category.

torebki damskie david jones

sklep online torebki
skórzane torebki damskie
tanie torebki
torba david jones
torby
torby david jones
torebka david jones
torebki
torebki
torebki alegro

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
View the profile of HAlifdniae
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
LuminoMagazine.com :: Viewing profile
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

The picture is of a good friend of mine that I workout with. If you have ever been to Daytona Beach, he is the owner of a very popular strip club called LolliPops. I am trying to convince him to enter the Novice class at a local show in August. He has never even thought about competing or even getting ripped. He is 44, 5'11" and currently weighs 312. His arms measure a bit over 20" and calves are about 19". He has surprisingly good structure, but it has been hidden as he weighed over 425lbs two years ago with a size 50 pant. He is blessed to still have tight skin and no real stretch marks, either. He is pretty strong, benching about 500. Anyway, do you think given that we have 6 plus months that he could walk on stage in reasonable shape. His bone structure is large, but his joints are rather small, giving him a nice shape considering that he is still really heavy. Any thoughts...??? Thank You.

Even though its only one picture I dont think it would make much sense for him to try a contest. He would have to drop some big weight to even look just ok, so why do it. He is prob would have to step on stage at 220lb and I bet your friend would never want to do that. Plus and please dont take this the wrong way but he really would need to put on a lot more muscle, not even taking into concideration of his blocky structure. Hell he looks big for a guy off the street and has a fun business, go enjoy that and forget putting him through a year of hell.

Absolutely,
Get him scheduled for a show - 6 to 12 mos out. He is a tank and the show may encourage him to be focused on the transformation. But wtf. He owns a strip club, lives in daytona beach , and is gonna be jack as hell in 6 months. I am jealous already
tell him to do it!
and tell him everyone here says he can easily do it...

this will give him motivation to get down to very low body fat, and he won't realize that he needs a little more time until it's contest time... then he'll get extremely motivated to stay in shape and win the contest next year...

DON'T TELL HIM HE DOESN'T HAVE TIME!!!!

the dude looks big and powerful, and i can see some mean ass triceps and forearms there even with the very high bodyfat... his arms will be a standout bodypart when he's lean...

I know nothing about competing, but what is the rush to compete? Why not SLOWLY cut some fat by watching the diet then think about a comp.

I think some might find a competition a great motivation.

I say tell him to go for it!!! If it comes show time and he is not ready then continue to cut and them add some solid mass and diet for next year show. He will never know until he tries. For all we know this guy has sick genetics and could come in shredded. No one knows cause he has never tried

Wow! yes I have met him and he was much bigger back then.He has lost some weight for sure.I heard his girls have to wear bikinis now?
I say he should go for it just for the health reasons.Also, as many have said knowing you will be standing on stage in trunks on a certain date keeps you more focused with the diet and training with a sense of urgency.

That is totally achievable. He won't be SHREDDED to the F-ING BONE!....but he could definitely be local show top 3 stage ready in six months.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear