over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Taking a poll!

W

wyldeone

I have read alot of posts on here and numerous other boards in regards to diet,training,supplements,ect.... and have decided to address a few of these questions as I have found there is ALOT of mis-information floating around on various boards and therefore I've decided to let the members of professionalmuscle decide what topic they would like more information on and I will research it and put together a post to descibe in a detailed fashion the most accurate info I have avail. thrue correspondance with people in the medical field, top bodybuilders,clinical research,my own past experience with not only myself but my clients,ect...... therefore post up some things you all would like to know more about or specific questions or answers and the topic that gts the biggest reply is the topic i will write about. I am going to write 1 article per week as time allows in the hope that this will help to educate people on specific topics or substances. best wishes wyldeone.

Very good idea. I can't really suggest any topics since I already know everything :p , but it's good to see someone with your knowledge and experience willing to take the time to do this.

Glad to see you're back in saddle again my friend!

I'd like to see what you say about sodium and/or muscle cramp prevention (HUGE problem with me - and not just at contest time).

This is a great idea and will help younger atheletes understand what there dealing with and what it does to the body.

I wish i had this when i was younger, i was just guessing at everything.

xcelbeyond said:
Glad to see you're back in saddle again my friend!

I'd like to see what you say about sodium and/or muscle cramp prevention (HUGE problem with me - and not just at contest time).

Yes. Please do something on sodium and precontest diets as much as your able to knowing full well it will vary for many people.

Okay!

Xcel,
If this is infatc what everyone is after I will explain a few different techniques i use with my athletes both off-season as well as pre-contest! I am still looking for other opinions as well gang so speak up. Xcel glad to see you speak up as always buddy. your buddy wyldeone.

i have problems with midsection fat and diet.....after a while i get board with the diet and i constantly crave shit i should not eat ....any advice?????

Now , that is more like it my firend . I hope that you follow through on this . You have an incredible wealth of knowledge and your writting style is excellant ............I can't wait to read what you choose to share with us and I am very much looking foreward to your new web site that is nearly completed from what I hear. This is why is I still hang around this board .......hoping guys like you , Big A , Big Kiwi , and Phil will decide to start posting again and sharing the wealth of knowledge that you pocess......It is very nice to see you being consistant on the boards again . You are someone that I think very highly of and have a great deal of respect for. I hope things are well for you and your family .........Subjects that I would look foreward to writting about would be as follows ..........Off season Mass gaining [ your style ] , pre - contest structuring , [ No , I don't think it would hurt your business what so ever .......probally help it ......because guys will need someone to make adjustments and check progression ] , Training Wylde style , and your thoughts on what generally works for the last week before a show ........I think if you can produce those articals my friend ,many would be very greatful and that your client list would continue to grow [ or could charge more - whatever was best for you ] Like I said before , it is great to have you back ..........I hope you around for good this time ........Take Care Wyldeone ......you are a good dude!

off season weight gain

i think off season weight gain would be great, because its getting colder out and everone will start bulkin soon(I will!) and it fits the season.

off season weight gain

gaining mass in the offseason without putting on tons of fat.....Tricks of the Trade

Pre contest loading techniques wether it be shitloading, fatloading or carb loading.

great idea bro. my vote is for precontest carb intake, sodium/water drop, and what to do the day before and right before the show. for folks getting ready for their first show.

squatter

Diet is probably the big one for me. Specifically, dieting to lose fat

Id personally like to see a perfect off season stack from weeks 12-1 and the sequence and combination of different AAS.

Conan21 said:
gaining mass in the offseason without putting on tons of fat.....Tricks of the Trade
I would like to find out more on this myself.

|--[\\\]>---------- Let me know if i can help bro....As for me, i think many ppl would benefit if there were some 'generic' off season/pre contest AAS out lined in detail as well.

Quite honestly... everything and anything you post and speak about i read and memorize, so anything you say id love to hear. Vander is right, we are so fortunate to have a place like this and people like this to guide us with their experience and knowledge. Its good to know there are people out there that care enough to make sure we do the right things rather than fuck up with all the wrong information being handed out here and there.

I hope that was what you guys were looking for!

Terumo,Iabadman,Temp.,tp4u,ect.... guys I hope this is what you had in mind in regards to off-season as I am more than willing to get more detailed if you need a better understanding of how it works. and thanks again for the favorable replies wyldeone.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131