over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tales from the Slab

Slabiathan

Newbies
Hey everybody!
I have been running a log since July 11th at another board and figured I would give a quick update and start logging here. I am 28 and 6 feet tall. My main goal is to lose weight and get stronger. June I was at an all time high of 379 pounds. I started lifting and tracking on MFP.

July 11th, I started I started Grey skull LP with starting lifts of:
Bench 135
OHP 100
Squat 185
Deadlift 235

Highs before resets
Bench 205
OHP 130
Squat 310
Deadlift 310

All lifts have hit a reset and I am also working through a strain in my serratus anterior. As of this morning I'm weighing in at 346.1. I have my first meet on Nov. 13th. I don't think I'll be a hundred but I'm still going to go and lift to learn the flow, have fun, and set some platform PRs to beat the next meet.

Thanks for reading!

Hey everybody!
I have been running a log since July 11th at another board and figured I would give a quick update and start logging here. I am 28 and 6 feet tall. My main goal is to lose weight and get stronger. June I was at an all time high of 379 pounds. I started lifting and tracking on MFP.

July 11th, I started I started Grey skull LP with starting lifts of:
Bench 135
OHP 100
Squat 185
Deadlift 235

Highs before resets
Bench 205
OHP 130
Squat 310
Deadlift 310

All lifts have hit a reset and I am also working through a strain in my serratus anterior. As of this morning I'm weighing in at 346.1. I have my first meet on Nov. 13th. I don't think I'll be a hundred but I'm still going to go and lift to learn the flow, have fun, and set some platform PRs to beat the next meet.

Thanks for reading!
Wow, you in 3 months have progressed more than craniumcrusher has in years!

10/26/22

BW 346.1

Total Calories: 2289
235 p, 187c, 67f,

OHP 115 2x5, 1x9
Scaled chins 10, 9, 6
Deadlift 265x9

Sled drag 4 plates little over a mile.

Quick shot of the view while lifting today
View attachment 166190
i've been trying to get more height out of my weeping cherry. its not a dwarf species, but it looks like the nursery topped it, so i'm tryig to train a new leader.
beautiful foliage btw.

and strong work!

i've been trying to get more height out of my weeping cherry. its not a dwarf species, but it looks like the nursery topped it, so i'm tryig to train a new leader.
beautiful foliage btw.

and strong work!
Thanks, man! The foliage came with the house. When we moved in it was in bad shape. It had a bunch of branches going straight up. We trimmed it up and it ended up surviving!

Thanks, man! The foliage came with the house. When we moved in it was in bad shape. It had a bunch of branches going straight up. We trimmed it up and it ended up surviving!
is it grafted? i'm no arborist, i'm just a googler who likes plant things. But i've read you are supposed to trim the vertical growth on grafted weeping trees.

10/27/22

Total Calories: 2234
309p, 130c, 53f

Rest, mobility, chess.

I turned I retreated my side. Not quite to zero but fucked it rolling in the night. Gonna see how squats go on Friday.

10/28/22

Total Calories: 2333
280p, 205c, 44f

Bench 190 2x5, 1x8
Row 157.5 2x5, 1x9
Squat 270 2x5, 1x2

I went for it and it was a dumb idea. I don't think I made it worse but I should've pumped the breaks. It felt good till the 2nd rep of the 3rd set. I thought I was about to dump the bar.

Regroup time.

is it grafted? i'm no arborist, i'm just a googler who likes plant things. But i've read you are supposed to trim the vertical growth on grafted weeping trees.
That is 100 percent correct. This is really interesting about weeping trees. They produce iba when trimming. Iba would be like hgh to us bodybuilders. Iba is a rooting hormone. When you trim weeping trees soak the trimming in a bucket or tub of water and it will produce a powerful rooting hormone that will be suspended in the water. Use the water in the bucket to pour back into the soil around the tree.
It's been many years since school but if I remember correctly??? Weeping willows can produce the most iba's but all weeping trees will have plenty ppmillion to be effective when soaked.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws