over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Talking to the Doc

clone1020

Newbies
HI guys/girls

I am looking to start my first cycle within the next couple of months, I am not intending to go in like a bull in a china shop and intend to start with a very mild boost for me.
I am 39yrs old and as we all know we start to slow down on the amount of test we naturally produce as we age. I was hoping to get on a cycle which would put me back at the levels I had when I was younger with a small amount extra to help me along the way.
Knowing what my test levels are at present could only be determined from my bloods and I know even this can vary through the day etc.
As I am in the UK I am a little concerned about how the Doc is going to treat me and whether or not he would even do the tests for me.
If anyone can provide a little advice on this it would be much appreciated, thanks.

Being in the UK I'm not sure how your docs do things there. Here in the states I can probably find at least 5 doctors within a 10 minute drive that would test me for low test levels and prescribe something for me if necessary. Maybe call to a few clinics and see if they can test you for low test levels and tell them you're experiencing all/most of the symptoms of low test production. The worst they can say is no.

I was originally talking thinking along these lines but chatting to a guy in the gym he confessed to trying something similiar and the Docs reply was very to the point about how he was not going to do a test level on someone who in his own opinion was clearly trying to pull the wool over his eyes.
I think he was getting at the guy being very masculine and well built.

clone1020 said:
I was originally talking thinking along these lines but chatting to a guy in the gym he confessed to trying something similiar and the Docs reply was very to the point about how he was not going to do a test level on someone who in his own opinion was clearly trying to pull the wool over his eyes.
I think he was getting at the guy being very masculine and well built.

True, if you are a built guy, the doc may not do it. Stay out of the gym for a while and wear a loose black shirt when you go in for your appointment ;) You could try though and the worse he could say is no. You could start on a lower dose of test anyway. I will make a positive difference. I was your age when I first started and I am glad I did.

Important to do labs

I have had low test levels, hovering between 155-190, for many years, and in spite of that, am reasonably built, my point being, any MD that thinks your test levels can be ascertained by looking at you, is an idiot, and it's best to find someone with a bit more common sense. Most physicians have little or no training in this area so their comfort level is a bit lower than perhaps it should be.

Simply let the physician know that you are lacking energy and whatever other issues you might be having, and ask that they request the lab work.

Am now using testosterone HRT and feel better than I have for years.

It pays to be persistant.

ChisledFat said:
I have had low test levels, hovering between 155-190, for many years, and in spite of that, am reasonably built, my point being, any MD that thinks your test levels can be ascertained by looking at you, is an idiot, and it's best to find someone with a bit more common sense. Most physicians have little or no training in this area so their comfort level is a bit lower than perhaps it should be.

Simply let the physician know that you are lacking energy and whatever other issues you might be having, and ask that they request the lab work.

Am now using testosterone HRT and feel better than I have for years.

It pays to be persistant.

That is true. When I went to the doc some years ago, I had been off gear for some months. I was by no means a scrawny guy, but still built. When I told him my symtoms (low sex drive, energy, etc) he ran the blood test and my level was at 135 so he started me on HRT. There are doctors out there that will do it, you just have to find the right one.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws