over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TB500 = Legit

I just started tb500 and bpc157 for my knee shoulder and stomach issues.Im only 3 days in and Im actually noticing my issues are getting better so quickly its crazy.Mike glad your issues are getting better and It Sucks Getting Old!!
Stomach is almost immediate if you drink your BPC, after all it derived from stomach lining.....Ive helped 4 old/elderly friend and family with it. Also fixed a beautiful black lab with hip injury with TB 500. Keep at it, if you've had rehab on the shoulder i would do the rehab exercises for a bit, give that shoulder a chance to heal.

I jumped back on BPC and TB500 since this knee injury has been hanging around. Was starting to think its just arthritis.
Shouldnt have waited 6 months like I did... Pain has almost gone, no limping. I wear a knee brace as well for when we go for our daily walks, that really helps.
And maybe the GLC 2000 is also helping, not sure. Either way, 3 weeks in and its night/day.

I still need to be careful (cant SQ, can only do leg-press and cant go past 4 plates a side) but I can do high-reps and still work my legs.

Im 55 and have been training since 1978, so a lot of this stuff is just normal repetitive use injury, etc. Very happy though and feeling good...

^^^agreed brother ..TB500 & BPC-157 are flat-out AMAZING PEPTIDEs
..we get incredible feedback & stories from users too ..that come just short of miraculous for some

one thing that i'v noticed to be a recurring statement in the feedback that i have received is how it benefits "gut" issues
..for example; someone will take it for an "injury" ..say an injured shoulder
& then they notice that by the end of their course that their symptoms of "colitis" or "IBD" have have diminished greatly or even resolved completely

^^^great to read about your success with these PEPTIDEs ..& YES please keeps us all posted on your use/results

Hitameup lol

Sounds like TB-500 would be great to pair with the BPC-157. The TB eliminates the pain/swelling while the BPC also eliminates the pain/swelling while also helping to heal the specific injury you’re currently dealing with.

Definitely need to be careful though. Since pain signals that something is wrong! Basically know your body before using these, or you could really make things much worse.

Cortisone has always been my go to! It’s not the best thing to do, but it does the job. Might have to add these to my regimen!

Cage

Sounds like TB-500 would be great to pair with the BPC-157. The TB eliminates the pain/swelling while the BPC also eliminates the pain/swelling while also helping to heal the specific injury you’re currently dealing with.

Definitely need to be careful though. Since pain signals that something is wrong! Basically know your body before using these, or you could really make things much worse.

Cortisone has always been my go to! It’s not the best thing to do, but it does the job. Might have to add these to my regimen!

Cage
Coritizone I would avoid like the plague.

I jumped back on BPC and TB500 since this knee injury has been hanging around. Was starting to think its just arthritis.
Shouldnt have waited 6 months like I did... Pain has almost gone, no limping. I wear a knee brace as well for when we go for our daily walks, that really helps.
And maybe the GLC 2000 is also helping, not sure. Either way, 3 weeks in and its night/day.

I still need to be careful (cant SQ, can only do leg-press and cant go past 4 plates a side) but I can do high-reps and still work my legs.

Im 55 and have been training since 1978, so a lot of this stuff is just normal repetitive use injury, etc. Very happy though and feeling good...
do you pin directly into your knee ? what peptide works better by local injection ?

I think we have to specify what type of injury we are dealing with here.
Is it a pinched nerve? Splinter bone? Deslocated joint? Muscle tear? Tendon tear? I have only used a combo of the two pepts and they work great for muscle tears or similar injuries, but I highly doubt they would heal a pinched nerve for instance.
By the way I feel a combo of those pepts to be slightly anabolic, feels similar to like 10mgs of wynny

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws