over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TeknoViking FUE Thread (1951 Grafts)

From a heart standpoint yes both cardiologists have said it was fine. The reasons I'm still not entirely comfortable with it are

1.) The potential (albeit small) for side effects

2.) Having developed the cardiac issue (likely from taking gear), and colitis disease (potentially from taking Accutane), I have become fairly OCD regarding health and taking substances, and so anything additional tends to concerns me

3.) "Inhibition of 5α-reductase also reduces epididymal weight, and decreases motility and normal morphology of spermatozoa in the epididymis. Neurosteroids like 3α-androstanediol and allopregnanolone activate the GABAA receptor in the brain; because finasteride prevents the formation of neurosteroids, it may contribute to a reduction of GABAA activity (see also neurosteroidogenesis inhibitor). Reduction of GABAA receptor activation by these neurosteroids has been implicated in depression, anxiety, and sexual dysfunction."

4. Having previously had gynecomastia and potentially coming off TRT in the next 1-2 years I'd prefer not to take something with demasculinizing effects.

All valid. There is always more to life than your hair and it is a personal decision, if you're not comfortable making it yet, you shouldn't.

Things are going well guys. I still have a little bit of redness but no one can tell but me. My hair I had pre surgery is all back so the hard part is behind me. Going to brunch tomorrow with some friends I haven't seen since before the surgery, I wouldn't be going if I thought they would notice. I promise I will post picture in the next week. Today I am 8 weeks and 1 day post surgery. I may wait till next Friday (9th week mark) to post new pics.

Anyways thanks for all the pms, I did not think it would be as hard mentally as it was for those weeks following the surgery. It really fucks with you.

Last edited:
I took a few

Attachments

• IMG_2190.JPG
    IMG_2190.JPG
    190.7 KB · Views: 225
Another one

Attachments

• IMG_2191.jpg
    IMG_2191.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 217
and another one

Attachments

• IMG_2189.JPG
    IMG_2189.JPG
    179.3 KB · Views: 216
In the first pic there you can still see a little bit of redness in the hairline. I am anticipating that in the next few months hair will be growing there.

Things are going great guys. Hairs have for sure started sprouting. One side is a lot further then the other. To tell you the truth I am so busy with work and life I dont think about it that much which is nice because time is flying by. Even working out is about 5 on my priority list. I will throw up some pics this Friday.

12 weeks and 5 days

Attachments

• IMG_2218.JPG
    IMG_2218.JPG
    73.3 KB · Views: 165
Sorry I havent updated sooner. Work has been insanely busy but its all good stuff! Here is a side pic. Its hard to take profile pic selfies lol. If your looking at the first pic i posted you can see the left side of my hairline has not really started filling in like my other side. So more good things to come! I got my hair cut today so its short on the side thats why it looks mot as full.

Attachments

• IMG_2219.JPG
    IMG_2219.JPG
    69.6 KB · Views: 150
looking good, one side always seems to lag, but you should be seeing the bulk of your growth starting now and carrying on over the next couple so you should see it balancing soon.

looking good, one side always seems to lag, but you should be seeing the bulk of your growth starting now and carrying on over the next couple so you should see it balancing soon.

Thanks for the feedback. Honestly i do not think about my hair that much anymore. I have been really half assing it on my diet eating chinese food take out literally every single day ha.

I was thinking of hoping on a tbol cycle. I was also thinking about 375mg of test c a week but I am not sure if that is too high. Anubis what would be the highest you would run test if you are are on meds? Thinking of tbol at 50mg ed.

Thanks for the feedback. Honestly i do not think about my hair that much anymore. I have been really half assing it on my diet eating chinese food take out literally every single day ha.

I was thinking of hoping on a tbol cycle. I was also thinking about 375mg of test c a week but I am not sure if that is too high. Anubis what would be the highest you would run test if you are are on meds? Thinking of tbol at 50mg ed.

You should be fine with 375 mg and 50mg tbol, I used 500mg test e pw with 30mg superdrol ed on my last blast with dut and I've used tbol at 75mg with trt doses of test and I didn't see any increased shedding in either case but these things are always highly individual so you'll have to gauge your response. 500mg was the highest test dose I've used since being on meds and post any transplants so I was a little worried to see what it'd do but it was very encouraging that it had no effect on my hair.

Anubis what do you think about DNP and its impact on hair? 250 ed

I haven't gotten a conclusive answer on that, I've asked a few docs and most didn't have a clue what it was and my docs a little more anal than most so he looked into it after my asking and his feeling was it would stress hair follicles and was an unnecessary risk but that he couldn't say conclusively. That doesn't help a lot I know but that's all I've been able to find out so I've erred on the side of caution.

tekno

throw up a pic

Hey bud just wanted to chime in on this - if there was any hair loss related to DNP I could only see it being a corrolation to some kind of thyroid deficiency caused whilst running DNP. I have used DNP many times at low to very high doses, my opinion is that long term it can have a very negative effect on your thyroid levels - hence why I will typically recommend running it no longer than 2 weeks at a time.

I have also considered running thyroid meds alongside the DNP, the only downside is that thyroid conditions on both sides of the spectrum (hypo, AND hyper) can cause hair loss. Getting it just right is the key, which means blood work will need to be routinely done to monitor it.

Hey bud just wanted to chime in on this - if there was any hair loss related to DNP I could only see it being a corrolation to some kind of thyroid deficiency caused whilst running DNP. I have used DNP many times at low to very high doses, my opinion is that long term it can have a very negative effect on your thyroid levels - hence why I will typically recommend running it no longer than 2 weeks at a time.

I have also considered running thyroid meds alongside the DNP, the only downside is that thyroid conditions on both sides of the spectrum (hypo, AND hyper) can cause hair loss. Getting it just right is the key, which means blood work will need to be routinely done to monitor it.

You may be right but in the period post transplant, I would still err on the side of caution. I met a patient a while back who killed off grafts by using tea tree oil, it is apparently very caustic to grafts and he thought he was using a safe healthy organic product. It's well known direct sunlight post transplant can be very detrimental to grafts, anything drying to the grafts can be a problem so it's just about playing it safe. Subjecting grafts to the raised body temperature could spell trouble . When you're past the stage of your implanted hair being affected then use but while your implant is still progressing I'd still leave it alone. I would avoid for at least a year post op personally. You may get away with it earlier but when you've made a 10-20k investment, why risk it.

Last edited:
You may be right but in the period post transplant, I would still err on the side of caution. I met a patient a while back who killed off grafts by using tea tree oil, it is apparently very caustic to grafts and he thought he was using a safe healthy organic product. It's well known direct sunlight post transplant can be very detrimental to grafts, anything drying to the grafts can be a problem so it's just about playing it safe. Subjecting grafts to the raised body temperature could spell trouble . When you're past the stage of your implanted hair being affected then use but while your implant is still progressing I'd still leave it alone. I would avoid for at least a year post op personally. You may get away with it earlier but when you've made a 10-20k investment, why risk it.

This is my thinking as well. You think I am okay to run things like clean and ECA? Looks like I will have to do it the old fashion way with cardio ;)

I will throw up a pic Friday for everyone.

i'm about 9 months post-op and i'm planning on running my first dnp cycle within a couple weeks. i imagine for me it should be fine. my hair is totally regrown at this point.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ndsabvra
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131