over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test/Deca or Test/Tren.....

if caber is legit you could get away with half your dose... .25mg 3x/wk, hell even just .25mg 2x/wk(studies have this dose cutting levels in half for most ppl, doing .5 2x/wk usually gets the avg person levels down by 70-75%, unless you have abnormally high levels you shouldnt need to go over either if again caber is legit)....

mast isnt needed for E so much if you have letro/other AI on hand.. which would be cheaper option than mast but thats if you even need AI with your current doses...

For me personally I saw the best results with
100mg a day phenyl prop
50mg a day of tren ace
100mg of winstrol a day
.25 of arimidax a day
If you want to help joints throw in 200 mg deca a week
Or low dose npp

with running low test...like 250mg....

I dont even think ill need an AI as estrogen won't be high..and prolactin will be controlled by caber.

The pills i have are 0.5mg from MPResearch

Bumping this.

Looking for opinions from people who have ran both together and if they felt better running say high tren + deca with low test as opposed to high test with low tren + deca.

Cheers

Add Deca you will feel like a little kid again :p

100-200mg of deca a week will have your joints feeling great in about a week or 2. Nothing beats tren though.

Deca is superior to npp for joints imo. The main reason for this is deca builds up over time. Npp is faster acting but I notice my joints getting better within a week of deca. Week 2 it hits more and a few weeks later I feel like I could lift anything (within reason :D).

200mg deca to a cycle will give you the joint benefits. However I feel it is far better than test for muscle building. If it were me I would do something like 250mg test, 300mg tren and 1g deca... but thats just me and I can't take alot of tren.

But for your current cycle I think your proposed doses sound good so do that. You will notice alot from adding in 600mg deca... and your joints will thank you for it. Just be careful with adding weight too fast to your lifts.

Deca and mast go great together (especially on low test)... mast at 300-350mg per week.

Deca is superior to npp for joints imo. The main reason for this is deca builds up over time. Npp is faster acting but I notice my joints getting better within a week of deca. Week 2 it hits more and a few weeks later I feel like I could lift anything (within reason :D).

200mg deca to a cycle will give you the joint benefits. However I feel it is far better than test for muscle building. If it were me I would do something like 250mg test, 300mg tren and 1g deca... but thats just me and I can't take alot of tren.

But for your current cycle I think your proposed doses sound good so do that. You will notice alot from adding in 600mg deca... and your joints will thank you for it. Just be careful with adding weight too fast to your lifts.

Deca and mast go great together (especially on low test)... mast at 300-350mg per week.

Thanks mate..

Im considering ProPharma for my AAS...wanted to Try IPGear original BD tren hex and stuff but dont ship to the uk.

Might go with 1ml of ProPharma TestP100mg + Tren Ace 100mg per ml mix every other day. With 3ml deca 300mg a week and 200mg Mast E.
Or I could use 1ml NPP ED so 700mg NPP a week....just hate all the jabbing!

Orals will be Oxys and winny...probs 100mg oxys and 60mg winny 4weeks on, 4 off.

Ill probably run the deca till end april..then take it out...add in eq and up the tren for summer.

love to hear thoughts

Last edited:
Thanks mate..

Im considering ProPharma for my AAS...wanted to Try IPGear original BD tren hex and stuff but dont ship to the uk.

Might go with 1ml of ProPharma TestP100mg + Tren Ace 100mg per ml mix every other day. With 3ml deca 300mg a week and 200mg Mast E.
Or I could use 1ml NPP ED so 700mg NPP a week....just hate all the jabbing!

Orals will be Oxys and winny...probs 100mg oxys and 60mg winny 4weeks on, 4 off.

Ill probably run the deca till end april..then take it out...add in eq and up the tren for summer.

love to hear thoughts

I think it is good to experiment and find out what you like. Obviously take notes so you know for future ref. Different things work for different people. I do know alot of people who take aas though. As your gonna do deca I will add I think alot of peoples bad experiences with it are mainly mentally created and it's usually the ones who went on about deca dick etc pre cycle that get bad sides. Although it's very nature can bring about certain issues over time. I personally feel great on it and my libido is sky high. But many feel the opposite so that is for you to find out for yourself. I sometimes get the low from deca many weeks into a cycle (week 10 or so) and thats when I usually add in something like mast at 40mg per day. But I see you are using mast for additional reasons so starting with it is a good idea.

I think estrogen control is key on most cycles even when taking tren and deca. Generally speaking I think many don't use AI's so start experiencing problems later on in cycles due to rising aromatization etc. Others overdo the AI's etc and as a result their estrogen can be too low and that kill the libido. Your only on a small dose of test so shouldn't experience any issues. You have caber don't you so that is a nice addition although imo I don't think it is essential like many do when on deca/tren.

You can do so many different things and I don't really want to recommend an exact cycle to you. But sure if it were me I would keep test low at about 250mg. I would keep tren a about 350mg (50mg per day). Your product sounds good so do that if you want. I must have bad luck cos whenever I get test/tren blends or even just test p it can cripple me. So I generally stick to test e/c for all my cycles.

I really like mast p and would inj that ed... 40mg to make 280mg per week. If your test/tren product is per ml you could do 1/2ml of that per day and add your 0.4ml mast in the same syringe. Just ideas of what I would do but just do what your comfortable with.

I think most overcomplicate the hormones... as long as you have a nice amount in your blood and a great training and diet program you should be happy. I know from your posts etc your gonna go for it and follow a good diet etc so you will be gtg.

Personally I would lower the orals. I know winny and adrol go well together but I would seperate them. I would leave winny for later on (summer cycle). Although adding 20mg or so could bring about various benefits to your bulking cycle. Concentrate on the adrol and 100mg is a nice amount. Maybe look into tbol... thats my fav (balkan tbol). Tbol won't put on the water like adrol but gives a nice look... I assume the reason you want to add winny to adrol in the first place. I think 60mg tbol will give you all you want and be less toxic than the 160mg adrol/winny. Obviously rotate orals every 4 weeks or so like you have planned.

Let me know how you find deca. I think it is the perfect compound for a bulking cycle. It's lubicates the joints and is a great anabolic.... great for fullness. When your on high deca you have that very on look imo :D

Yeah your summer plan sounds good. If you get no anxiety then eq and tren together are a great combo. TRT test with those 2 and your gtg imo. Goodluck with everything and let me know what you decide to do and how you find deca.

I found that staying with 2mg per pound of body weight works very well in my case. I match the deca and test mg for mg and found the magic! Albeit... along with water and poofiness. But its easy to get rid of that. Throwing in whatever oral you choose will help take you to the direction you are wishing.

Its really hard to reccomend doses to people because everyone reacts differently.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws