over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test dosage??

chgolatin2

Registered
I've been taking 1/2 a cc of Test C prescribed from my Dr. When I pick up the bottle from the pharmacy I only get a 5ML bottle, WTF! :mad::roll eyes: instead of 10ML, doing the math even with insurance I have to pay $30 for the bottle :eek::confused:Well I know that UG products are way cheaper, lol My Dr recommended 1/2 of a CC/or ML thats 100mg of Test C, I still feel like what I'm taking is doing much. I've been on it for about a month, wondering if I should increase the dosage and see what happens? Any suggestions? Also, I'm thinking of switching to Test E instead of C, but that I will have to go UG :yeahthat::headbang::roll eyes:

For my experience it seems that UG is way cheaper to go rather than have your insurance pay for the goods, $30 co-pays for 5ml:mad::bang head: Seriously!!! If I decide to go 200mg of Test C or 250 of E, would that be too much for HRT purpose?

I've been taking 1/2 a cc of Test C prescribed from my Dr. When I pick up the bottle from the pharmacy I only get a 5ML bottle, WTF! :mad::roll eyes: instead of 10ML, doing the math even with insurance I have to pay $30 for the bottle :eek::confused:Well I know that UG products are way cheaper, lol My Dr recommended 1/2 of a CC/or ML thats 100mg of Test C, I still feel like what I'm taking is doing much. I've been on it for about a month, wondering if I should increase the dosage and see what happens? Any suggestions? Also, I'm thinking of switching to Test E instead of C, but that I will have to go UG :yeahthat::headbang::roll eyes:

For my experience it seems that UG is way cheaper to go rather than have your insurance pay for the goods, $30 co-pays for 5ml:mad::bang head: Seriously!!! If I decide to go 200mg of Test C or 250 of E, would that be too much for HRT purpose?

What is your blood work showing your t levels at on your prescribed dose?

A lot of guys will say true trt dose is 100-150 mg per week. Ive been on trt for 5 years now and i need 200 mg/wk to get me to the high 700's...thats just me. You need to adjust your dose...whatever that may be...to get you in a range that all of your bloods come back ok.

Hard to say without lab work, but I start clients at 100 weekly building to 200weekly over 6 months or less following labs... Sometimes having to toss in nov, clo, or Ana...

Hard to say without lab work, but I start clients at 100 weekly building to 200weekly over 6 months or less following labs... Sometimes having to toss in nov, clo, or Ana...

Once I get my bloodwork done I will verify... I don't have the energy levels, stamina, drive that I once used to have and I know that Test is the culprit..

4 weeks is too early to tell. It was at about week 5-6 before mine kicked in. I'm am also on 100 mg a week. I'm only at 650ng/dl, 2 days after my injection. 350ng/dl trough level. I've signed with a TRT clinic. Waiting on my conference with the Dr. I'm not on an AI or HGC. I did have an idiot urologist put me on arimidex at 1mg daily. Messed me all up for a few weeks before I did my own research and stopped.

Last edited:
$30 for 5ml pharm grade Test? Great deal IMO. Want to get a larger 10ml bottle for the same co-pay? Have the prescription cover a longer period of time, in your case, 20 weeks. Tell the doctor you won't need to bother him for a prescription as often. The maximum length of time the prescription can cover will be up to the laws of your state; discuss with your pharmacist.
Like Infinity1 says, get your blood work at your current dose. They usually start you at 100mg/wk. Then tell doctor you still don't feel 100%. Then your doc will most probably (dependant upon blood test results) bump you to 150mg/wk, then to 200mg/wk if necessary. Some, including myself, do not feel their best unless at upper end of normal range, and some metabolize Test faster than others and need more. I say you started the TRT route, be patient and give it a chance. Thank you for your service to the country sir!

$30 for 5ml pharm grade Test? Great deal IMO. Want to get a larger 10ml bottle for the same co-pay? Have the prescription cover a longer period of time, in your case, 20 weeks. Tell the doctor you won't need to bother him for a prescription as often. The maximum length of time the prescription can cover will be up to the laws of your state; discuss with your pharmacist.
Like Infinity1 says, get your blood work at your current dose. They usually start you at 100mg/wk. Then tell doctor you still don't feel 100%. Then your doc will most probably (dependant upon blood test results) bump you to 150mg/wk, then to 200mg/wk if necessary. Some, including myself, do not feel their best unless at upper end of normal range, and some metabolize Test faster than others and need more. I say you started the TRT route, be patient and give it a chance. Thank you for your service to the country sir!

^^^ Had a similar issue were the pharm was giving me 4 1 cc bottles for a month and i just told my dr it wasn't cost effective and he called the pharmacy and got it switched for me to a 90 day supply at a time :)

Thanks for the suggestion and it was an honor to serve my country, and I will do it all over again for free!

^^^ Had a similar issue were the pharm was giving me 4 1 cc bottles for a month and i just told my dr it wasn't cost effective and he called the pharmacy and got it switched for me to a 90 day supply at a time :)

I need your Dr! :p:D;) Sadly, I don't think he is from around my neck of the woods :banghead::mad:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws