over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test E & Primo Cycle Critique?

andymahn

Registered
STATS- Age-33, 5'7, 205lb's. I try to stick to a clean diet- emphasizing "try". Have consistantly been in the gym for 16 years.

In a few months I will starting my fourth cycle- and wanted to get some feedback on my plan. I have never run more than 250 Test E/week. Actually its what I always do- never felt like I needed more- great advice from this board when starting gear! This time I was thinking about running:

Test E 250 every five days instead of seven
Primo 300mg /week
HCG 4 weeks prior to last inject
Total of 12 weeks

PCT:
Clomid & Nolvadex two weeks after last inject.

My questions are: Is the Primo enough? Does it make a difference if Test E is taken every 5 days instead of 7? Will the Primo have the positive effect on the joints that say Deca does?

Save yourself some money and get better results with EQ.

One of the main reasons for the Primo is I already have a few bottles so I might as well use it.

Nothing wrong with Primo, results vary, EQ is great and primo is too! since you have the bottles use them...

What are you going for here? Size, cuts, bulk, etc...looks to me you wanna be that stealthy looking fellow with the guts and veins come spring, sprinkle that with a little base tan, some armani cologne and a haircut from the growing up gotty boys and you'll be more man than them biatches can handle :D

All jokes aside

Primo 100mg 3x week (MWF)
Test 125 mg (M & W)
Check swales HCG protocall throughout to keep the boys running

If youve never run more than stand alone test at 250mg/wk think about it, your adding 300 more mg/wk of more substance, so YES you'll see a difference

I have read that primo does have positive effects on joints, however I question the validity of the info as no references are provided. If its any consolation all those Ive asked about this agreed that it worked.

PS if so inclined through in some d-bol at 15mg/day for 3 weeks to kickstart your training

NOTE THE ABOVE INFORMATION IS NOT ADVICE, ITS MERELY WHAT I WOULD DO IF I HAD THE SAUCE AND WANTED TO LOOK LIKE A GREEK GOD

Nothing wrong with Primo, results vary, EQ is great and primo is too! since you have the bottles use them...

What are you going for here? Size, cuts, bulk, etc...looks to me you wanna be that stealthy looking fellow with the guts and veins come spring, sprinkle that with a little base tan, some armani cologne and a haircut from the growing up gotty boys and you'll be more man than them biatches can handle :D

All jokes aside

Primo 100mg 3x week (MWF)
Test 125 mg (M & W)
Check swales HCG protocall throughout to keep the boys running

If youve never run more than stand alone test at 250mg/wk think about it, your adding 300 more mg/wk of more substance, so YES you'll see a difference

I have read that primo does have positive effects on joints, however I question the validity of the info as no references are provided. If its any consolation all those Ive asked about this agreed that it worked.

PS if so inclined through in some d-bol at 15mg/day for 3 weeks to kickstart your training

NOTE THE ABOVE INFORMATION IS NOT ADVICE, ITS MERELY WHAT I WOULD DO IF I HAD THE SAUCE AND WANTED TO LOOK LIKE A GREEK GOD

LOL- Thats great! I definitely am curious to see the results- thanks!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131