over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test E Problem! (tried searching)

terrellopy

Registered
Hey guys,

I am currently in my 3rd week of a testosterone enanthate cycle. My problem is that I am not seeing anything noticeable from the test except small increase in acne and a SMALL increase in strength, about 5-10 lbs on most lifts. No water weight or bloat either. Here is some more info:

6'0/ 205 lbs
8 meals a day/300 g protein
8 hrs sleep each night
Multivitamin
Training with a vengeance

I'm hoping my test e is not bunk : /
Although I've heard others get the full effects much later, like week 6-7.

What i'm asking is....do you think the test is working? (i gain a pound every 2-3 days)

Last edited:
Sounds like it's working to me

Get ready to be flamed by your PM Bros. :eek:

not trying to get flamed

just wanted opinions

damn dude, i havent done my first cycle yet. but man, you should know that you wont start feeling the test after about 4 weeks.

let us know whats going after the first week in june. be patient it will all come together, whats your pct looking like?

are you prepared in case of gyno?

ok let me break this down, test is great and all but it is not like mainlining cocaine. You are not going to get some sudden rush that is going to leave you staggering around the room*(not that i would know thats what it felt like) You say you are gaining a pound every 2-3 days........you have been on 21 days. That means you have put on between 7-10lbs of mass. Now personally i would say that is noticeable.

I think you need to keep on the path you are one and set realistic goals. You will not become jay cutler off your first cycle(although who knows i could be wrong.).

anyway, my 2 cents

sweet

hey guys...i guess maybe the test IS in fact working! this is my first cycle (test enanthate-250mg e3d). I guess i was expecting a little more, but i understand what you mean about it not being comparable to mainling cocaine! As far as PCT goes, i have conflicting ideas. what i had originally laid out was to begin PCT one week after my last pin. Assuming I end the test at week 12 it should look like:

weeks 1-12 (test e 250mg e3d)
weeks 13-16 (Nolvadex 40 mg ED)

Is this much nolvadex overkill? some say yes some say no. I'd rather use enough than too little. if there is a better way i'm sure this site can provide it!

:D
hey guys...i guess maybe the test IS in fact working! this is my first cycle (test enanthate-250mg e3d). I guess i was expecting a little more, but i understand what you mean about it not being comparable to mainling cocaine! As far as PCT goes, i have conflicting ideas. what i had originally laid out was to begin PCT one week after my last pin. Assuming I end the test at week 12 it should look like:

weeks 1-12 (test e 250mg e3d)
weeks 13-16 (Nolvadex 40 mg ED)

Is this much nolvadex overkill? some say yes some say no. I'd rather use enough than too little. if there is a better way i'm sure this site can provide it!

I am not the man to talk to about pct as i hold my own views on it. But from what you listed the Test E is working. It is not a wonder drug. If you want specific help, post up your training routine (exactly as you do it) and post up your honest diet. Place less emphasis on the compounds and more on the nutrition and training. Remember super supplements are the icing on the cake but if you don't have a solid foundation you are realling just puting icing on a cupcake:D (LOL, i like this analogy)

wait another 2 weeks for gains, and bump up ur protein some. By week 3 u should be feeling more energy and more focus in the gym thats it. Around week 5-6 you will wake up one day and feel bigger and more pumped thats the day you know whats up.

I am a firm believer of HCG for the last 4 weeks of your cycle and through PCT with some Nolva.

Come back when you're at 8 weeks and compare your starting stats.

It's a mental thing

PCT should be started 2wks after your last shot of test. Look into Clomid instead of Nolva.

I felt my test working right away. Im not saying I turned into the hulk and went green, but I think it's a mental thing. When I'm on I feel bigger and stronger right away.

it's common for someone who has just done his first cycle to feel that way but from what you've explained,esp the 1-2lb a day weight gain,that it's working.i too have been guilty of this as my first few cycles were just 500mg/wk of test cyp.by the 3rd-4th week i swore i got bunk gear or it just wasn't working thinking that just by doing test i should've gained 20lbs in 2 weeks and be a walking freak.i wasn't gaining any bodyweight but i was growing daily.i just didn't see it.my last cycle was just cycp for 12wks and by the 5th week my friends,who i saw everyday all day swore i was weighing at least 225 and that my bodyfat was dropping.i only weighed 212-215 throughout the entire cycle but by week 9-10 i finally took a good look at myself and re-read my training journals and realized i was not only getting stronger on each and every lift but was growing bigger than i ever had been.sometimes we're our own worst critics.now that i'm finally taking the time to study all aspects of aas and its applications it's finally starting to pay off.soon i'll start my next cycle after almost 2yrs and want to be fully prepared when i do so.sust250/deca/dbol.i won't start until i have EVERYTHING i need from pct to all the gear together.i'm so glad to be a part of a forum like this one where i can learn,ask questions,and one day possibly be a help to others.thnx guys for everything.rocco-x.:D

Terrellopy, stay the course. 500 test e for 14 weeks is a great and smart 1st cycle. HCG and clomid should be fine for your PCT. Might want to find some pramipaxil and AIFM.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws