over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test only cycle..

amenselah

Registered
I'm planning to do a test only cycle.
is this recommend it or should I stack it with an anabolic...

I'm think on using 1800 mg weekly of test only...

cycle

what kind of cycle are you talking about? a short 8-12 weeks?

If so and your plan is to come clean after, Id deffinatley stack somthing with it. whats your goal? give abit more info if you can.

I'm on all year.. my test maintenance dosage is 400mg weekly ..every 2 to 3 months I do a cycle
example od typical cycle:
1200mg of test
400 deca
50mg of Dbol..

right now I got a 500ml of test Cyp.
was thinking of doing an 8 month cycle using only the Test.

stats

6 feet
215 pounds
9 to 10 % bf

trying to gain 2 or 3 more pounds of muscle..
I have about 100 pills of winstrol from IP and some drols and dbols..
any input is welcome...

WTF

PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY YOUR USING 1200 - 1800 MGS TEST WEEKLY. SERIOUSLY WHAT IS YOUR LOGIC BEHIND THIS.

DOES YOUR BODY NOT PRODUCE ANY? DO YOU ACTUALLY BELEIVE MORE AND MORE IS BETTER?

DO YOUR SELF A FAVOR GO GET YOUR TEST LEVELS CHECKED AND LIMPNOID, LIVER. AND LET ME KNOW WHAT THE DOC SAYS.

I CAN GUARANTEE YOUR WAAAAAAAAYYY OVER THE LIMIT LOL, WHICH YOUR BODY DOESNT NEED . THATS THE PROBLEM NOBODY IS GETTING CHECKED MONTHLY PROS DO.

I 400MGS IS PLENTY.

u mean u grow on only 400mg od Test ??/ :confused:

I only plan to go that high for 8 weeks..

Last edited:
8 Weeks?

I'm not sure I understand you correctly.

Are you saying you're going to do 1800 mgs of test per week with the goal of only gaining 2-3 lbs of muscle?

Last time I did a cycle, some 6 months ago, I did 400 mgs of Test only per week, with some Nolvadex thrown in to keep the water retention at bay, and gained just over 16 lbs in 4 weeks. My strength went WAY up as well.

I've been training for decades, and weigh over 235 at 5' 7" and NEVER went anywhere near 1800 mgs per week - maybe 7-800 mgs per week back in my powerlifting days, and think that was, in retrospect, too much and NOT necessary. In between, I'm COMPLETEY off, don't lose much size (less than 10 lbs), though my strenght does go down maybe 15% from my 1 rep max.

I'd strongly advise you to listen to Vander V and get your blood work done!

A 6 foot, 215 lb guy does NOT need 1800 mg cycles, nor 400 mg weekly all year round.

Thats simmilar to how I run mine.
Im on atleast some test year round as well, 500mg or so.
THEN Ill stack my cycles on top of that and up the dose of the test as well, cruise again and then repeat with something differant.

Im going to try next a cycle BigKiwi style..
He claims for him he grows better on high amounts of anabolics
other then high androgens.
He also eats like 12 meals a day though :)
the guy is a machine!

goodluck, and remember all the steroids in the world
arent gonna help us unless we Eat sleep and train Correctly as well, My biggest battls are in the Kitchen or trying to cram down
some nasty ass yams at break :) goodluck bro!

I'm on all year.. my test maintenance dosage is 400mg weekly ..every 2 to 3 months I do a cycle
example od typical cycle:
1200mg of test
400 deca
50mg of Dbol..

right now I got a 500ml of test Cyp.
was thinking of doing an 8 month cycle using only the Test.

stats

6 feet
215 pounds
9 to 10 % bf

trying to gain 2 or 3 more pounds of muscle..
I have about 100 pills of winstrol from IP and some drols and dbols..
any input is welcome...
[/QUOTE]

opinions

Well, in my opinion those doses arent to extreme or out of the ordinary. 1800 is getting up there but he is talking using test alone
(which is a bad idea imo)

I can tell you now from personell experience as a 215-220# guy
that 400 mg of test alone wouldnt be enough for me to grow on.
Barley enough to maintain.

Thank you guys for all input...
maybe my receptors are shot to hell..cause I get no results with less than 1g of test a week...
remember guys I'm old man (39) I have to fight for every muscle pound I get harder than the younger guys..

YES

amenselah
u mean u grow on only 400mg od Test ??/

I only plan to go that high for 8 weeks..

400 mg is all .

Last edited:
well first off, Vander is a gifted athlete, so don't base what you do solely off his experiences...HOWEVER, 1800mgs is obscene. Come on man, I go around the 700mg mark and am well over 210. The answer is not in your supps, it's in your training and diet. We call AAS super supps, because they are to SUPPLEMENT everything else you're doing. I do 1 cc cyp and one cc tren EOD and that's it. For 6 weeks.

yeah i agree

I agree with JBK

VanderV-Im assuming thats you in your ativar/pic. For what its worth from me, youre frigging unreal. Huge muscle bellys, thick, and cut.

You can actually 'train' your receptors to respond to lower doseages. Do 750mg test or so for a couple years as the test base in your cycles. At least for me, it works nearly as well as high (1500-2000mg) dose. I used to do orals only as bridge/maintance. Hoping to coax more HPTA recovery.
Now I do 250mg test wk. WAY better.

To answer to question, if you are going to do any AS alone, test is by FAR best! Try 750-1000mg wk. I agree, no need to go to 1800mg to gain 2lbs+! Its not worth the cost/risk. You can get gains like that on lower dose, I guarantee!

vander,

surely you you run other compounds in addition to 400 mg test during a cycle?

what does a typical vander cycle look like?

My cycle

Id tell ya but you wouldnt beleive me anyways.

Oh and when i say 400mgs is plenty that doesnt meen i use 400mgs cause i use less LOL. I know it doesnt sound like much but the Dr. knows best right?

Last edited:
Vander

I'd like to know as well, if ur willing to say

Vander must have "the secret holy grail of muscle gain"
These questions are inevitable when you reach a certain level of development. People assume that you didn't bust your ass consistently year after year to get to where you are, you just must know some secret that they don't. Human nature I guess.

true

Its more about hard time in the gym then whats loaded in that pin,,,, ill give you my T is at 350 no more no less,, ive trained my body to work with the smallest amounts ,,,,and the smaller amounts of food and cardio , in fact i only do cardio 2 weeks out from a show , when i see these poor bastards hitting the bike daily 16 weeks out im like wow that sucks cause if ya add it up its about 150 hours i could build a house refurnish it and sell it for profit in that amount of time.

My training partner weighed 240 and used to ride the bike do the stairmaster daily JUST TO KEEP IN SHAPE,,,he did cardio sooo much his body became ammune to 30 minutes so he went up to 40 then 50 ,,, i was like WTF are you thinking hes like well i wanna keep a somewhat small waist and i said well this is definetly not the way to do it bro,,,,,,,so i told him to use the bike only 2x per week ,,, yes he was getting heavier but it slowly came down in time and his body addapted to only 35 minutes 2x a week instead of everyday. now hes a full 256 and climbing and his waist is just as small as before.

I am with Vander on this. I have never went over 750 mg's of test...no need IMO! I also grow well off lower dosages. 1800mg's of test is absolutely absurd! You need to go see a doc and get some blood taken bro.

TH

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner