over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

test prop pain...how to stop?

mchief101

Registered
ok i hate. especially when hitting my glutes or quads, i get to the point where im uncomfortable walking and even sleeping. any advice on how to reduce this pain? or i just have to live with it. i get no pain when in Enanthate which is great! and i know this thread was posted before, but i can't find it :s

Cut with or inject with another compound in your stack...that'll help

Warm your oil before you inject. Warm your muscle before you pin.

All of the above. But in my experience the best thing is simply get some test c or e... or another test p that has been good to you. Test p is cheap and as long as you didn't buy a huge amount your not too bad off... just annoying. Not more annoying than not being able to walk properly for weeks on end and most importantly not getting the most from your cycle due to lack of flexibility, discomfort and just being annoyed all the time.

It's water base right? I never took that but when this batch of 1000 Zambon 50mg winstrol bother all of my guys we dilute with sterile water to like double volume and used 29 gauge 1/2 spot inject 50 mg Ed and it stopped the burn. Also warn it up a bit syringe on like warm filled water bag. Once in a while needle clog that's it. Is prop water base? Without google I never even held it or seen it.

I see it is or can be so try that out:
WHICH ONE DO YOU HAVE?

Testosterone Suspension is an injectable hormone in a water base that was developed and used for decades and is actually the first anabolic, androgenic steroid used. For the purpose of building mass, Testosterone Suspension has never been surpassed since it was first developed in the 1930s. Many underground labs also suspend this product in propylene glycol or oil as well (which makes for a very painful injection).

Last edited:
The best way to stop prop pain, stop using prop. Your muscle will eventually get used to it after about a month of Ed injects.

I see it is or can be so try that out:
WHICH ONE DO YOU HAVE?

Testosterone Suspension is an injectable hormone in a water base that was developed and used for decades and is actually the first anabolic, androgenic steroid used. For the purpose of building mass, Testosterone Suspension has never been surpassed since it was first developed in the 1930s. Many underground labs also suspend this product in propylene glycol or oil as well (which makes for a very painful injection).

Propylene glycol- I used for other things must be culprit. Why would they make it like this anyway? Sterility issues? Water seems much cleaner and nicer. Must be difficult for UG to do this- or it a stability issue? I almost pulled trigger on this very recently. I would've wanted water base and would've made it work. I went with EQ 400-600 well plus that 100 mg ip var which is amazing plus a base of either e or c currently at about 500 week. Good clean mix.

Last edited:
Man, tell me about it! I could barely sit in my car the first couple of weeks. I must have got used to it, not nearly as bad now, but I am also mixing with Test E.
I hear you though, shit can be horrible for some people. My buddy was doing same stuff from same supplier, he could barley walk, he also is much better now after a couple weeks. He stopped pinning quads and went strictly with glutes.

i been pinning by bis and tris 4x a week right now with prop and tren e woooooooeeeeeeee there on fire! i will kinda admit tho i like how it feels, the pain that is feels kinda good but im kinda DIFFERENT!;):cool:

Grapeseed oil cut down on my pain a lot, 1:1 and I was GTG

SUB Q

Dr. Crisler talk about TRT subq, but he suggests not pinning more that .3-.4 ccs at a time. Could you split it each day, or hit 2 different spots. I would imagine this would work if you were taking 75 a day or 100 but not much more. I may try this on my rat to see.

Very interesting interview and you can find it on the net. Draw with 23g needle replace and pin with 29g is what he suggested.

Thoughts? I an no expert, but research the crap out of things.

TP PIP!

ok i hate. especially when hitting my glutes or quads, i get to the point where im uncomfortable walking and even sleeping. any advice on how to reduce this pain? or i just have to live with it. i get no pain when in Enanthate which is great! and i know this thread was posted before, but i can't find it :s
------------
I usually put a lil EQ ahead of the TP in same syringe & cuts the pip down to less than half, for me.

cavdude

Some people are just sensitive to prop for some reason the first time I took it it was from a company called Indian ink and it was 150mg per ml it was painful as hell but I got used to it after a while. no no problem with it at all EQ is great to mix with to ease the pain.

Try pinning prop in your calves... J/K... I've done it... And don't recommend if if you are doing cardio, LOL

hahaha no thx in my calves. iv done it in my quads and butt. had trouble working out and sleeping.....although for some reason cardio was no issue haha :headbang:

If you insist on using it the best you can do is mix it with the other steroids youre taking to dilute it down. You could also mix in some plain oil to cut it too. One other factor that will help is making the injection volume smaller, so dividing it into 2 smaller injections might help some.

Just get you a little EQ and mix the 2 together and you will prob notice alot less pain maybe even none.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear