over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test Suspension question

Techy

Registered
I read somewhere that test susp would be more for site injections,(more availible for the muscle in which you injected). Is this true about Nutri-Vet's test suspension? It is Test w/ no ester oil based, not water.

Anybody?

I dont know if that is true, I have read the same thing about the tne being better for site injections but I have seen no evidence to prove it though. I personally dont think it will do anything more than volumize the muscle, the same as oil based stuff. I have a lot of experience with test susp in water I will probablly never use another ester except prop. the shorter esters seem to minimize my sides. I dont know if the product you are talking about is in water or oil.

It's oil based.

Come on, I know someone can shed some light on this for me.

chill out , might take a day or so for some others to chime in

ya bro oil does slow absorbtion, thats why the suspension is usually water based. if you have ever had a good suspension (in water) you will notice increased heart rate and a feeling of agression about an hr after injection. Are you planning to site inject it? If so you might think again, cause it will hurt like a bitch in a small muscle group. any no ester will expand into the blood stream very quickly causing a lot of trauma to the muscle. As far as my research goes I have never seen any evidence that suspension will cause localized growth.

The oil based is supposed to hurt a lot less because the oil lingers, as the water from the water based susp. is quickly absorbed leaving the test. At least this is what I read when searching this subject.

Techy said:
The oil based is supposed to hurt a lot less because the oil lingers, as the water from the water based susp. is quickly absorbed leaving the test. At least this is what I read when searching this subject.

ya thats correct, but the oil lingering would take away the effects of the no ester in water effect of swelling the muscle. I think prop would be just as good as tne in oil.

|---[\\\]>----------- i have never seen any proof that any water based gear would yeild to gains in site enhancement...just pain...lol

I don't know about others but suspension did work for site enhancement for me. Everybody needs to toughen up a bit as waterbased suspension doesn't hurt that bad. Forget that oil and go for it.

Thanks for the input guys, I ordered some oil based last night. I'll keep you guys posted because I'm going to try it on my biceps. :D

Techy said:
Thanks for the input guys, I ordered some oil based last night. I'll keep you guys posted because I'm going to try it on my biceps. :D

I WOULD NOT DO THAT BRO. SAVE YOURSELF THE PAIN AND TAKE MY WORD ON IT, ITS NOT WORTH IT. SITE INJECTIONS CAUSE TEMPORARY SWELLING SIZE.

bio labs said:
I WOULD NOT DO THAT BRO. SAVE YOURSELF THE PAIN AND TAKE MY WORD ON IT, ITS NOT WORTH IT. SITE INJECTIONS CAUSE TEMPORARY SWELLING SIZE.
Hey b, I ordered the oil susp. from you. I thought you said it was painless?

Suck it up and give it a try. Things that may bother other maynot bother you. Suspension isn't that bad. Do we have a bunch of sissy's running around or what. LOL :)

Techy said:
Hey b, I ordered the oil susp. from you. I thought you said it was painless?

NOTHING IS PAINLESS WHEN INJECTING INTO BICEPS.

GO AHEAD GIVE IT A TRY. POST YOUR RESULTS HERE.

Biceps are a great place to shoot and isn't that bad. Makes a nice cramp when you flex after you inject it. Love it. Just make sure to aspirate well as there are alot of veins that run through there.

I've tried nutri-vet & stealth test en. in the bicep. The stealth was sore as hell, that's one that needs to go in the butt or thigh. But the nutri-vet test en. was'nt bad at all. At least not when you do 1cc in each arm, 2cc's was a little sore but still not that bad.

The theory that I heard many years ago was that because test suspension has no ester it will cause localized site growth(in other words it is available immediately). However, I have never seen any evidence of that and based on the dozens of suspension bottles I have used over the years(probably close to 100); my experience is absolutely no site growth.

muscle96ss said:
The theory that I heard many years ago was that because test suspension has no ester it will cause localized site growth(in other words it is available immediately). However, I have never seen any evidence of that and based on the dozens of suspension bottles I have used over the years(probably close to 100); my experience is absolutely no site growth.

yes that is also my experience bro.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner