over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

test test test

HOY

Registered
hello all, i am new to this board as you can see to my post count, i have a quik question....i am 6'0, 205 at 10% bf...i want to do a cycle of test enanthate, now i always read that you should take 500mg a week split up into 2 shots for good gains...well, i wanted to know since this is my first cycle would I be able to get good gains off of 300mg a week?...my diet and training are in check, i have been working out hard for about 4 years now, and I want to do a show in the future....there is no reason why I dont want to do 500mg, but if I can get the same for less then thats what i want to do........so what do u think

hey hoy... im new as well but ive been researching that question for about two months and what it comes down to is your not going to get a definitive answer. alot of the vets on this board will recomend 300 being that you need to put your health first and see how your body will react to test and with proper training and diet you will still see dramatic results. others have told me do not go under 500 or you will not see the results you want and that 300 is close to hrt levels and that 3 will shut you down the same as 5 so you might as well get results on your first cycle and do 5. i have also heard people talk about bodyweight when giving dosage advice but it seems to me it would be more dependent on your natural test levels but again i am new and probably wrong. i personally have decided on 500mgs the first week and 375mgs for 8 more weeks. this is all i know, hope it helps or at least bump it to the top where someone more knowledgable will chime in.

you should also keep your pct in mind as it may change with a higher dosage.

300mg will be plenty to make you grow a lot on your first cycle. 500mg will not give you any worse sides.
You don't need to split enanthate into 2 weekly shots.

Go to the Article's forum. Lots of beginners article's there.

thanks for all the info.... BIG A, so you are telling me that I can get away with doing one shot a week...all i ever read is monday and thursday shots. BIG A what would be the best day to shoot if only doing one shot...actually it probably dosnt even matter what day, it is probably a self preferece thing right.....i will now read all of the beginner articles...everything i need is probably right there...thanks guys

i would do 500mg/week...im all for easy cycles but ive put many people on cycles down here and on the net and some people just dont get the gains with 300mg/week while others do fine...

this is very individual and it depends on many factors but the best bet for any newbie is to do 500mg/week...doing a cycle with too little gear would be such a shame i would feel like im robbing myself of gains...

on the other hand you would have to take some sort of anti estrogen with the 500mg/week dose just to be on the safe side...

the difference health wise between 300mg/week and 500mg/week is in reality minute...alex

thanks for the info MALLIC...i see what you are saying,why take 300mg not knowing if it will be enough for good gains when I could take 500 and wont have to worry....i am still researching, i think i slept for like an hour last night, i have been up thinking about this...not because i dont know what to do, but i just think this whole AAS thing is exciting to learn about...there is alot of good info on this board and i want to know it ALL...i love to learn.....i think the one thing I learned the most while reading all night last night is this one thing...." KEEP IT SIMPLE"....i read post with people making things so complicated for themselves...now, i know when dealing with these chemicals and your body you want to have everything in check, but i have read some post where people take it over board and forget to just "KEP IT SIMPLE"...i am new to this AAS thing, but i am not new to life and being a man, if any other new guys are reading this and havnt really dome any research, before you start researching all of these post with all of these complicated cycles and chemicals, just remember us as newbies need to "KEEP IT SIMPLE"...and we will grow, and as we grow we can start to make it a little more complicated for ourselves if we choose.

if this is your 1st cycle i would throw in some deca at low dose and have some pct and some anti estrogen on hand just in case

More is not always better!

I will give you an example of how little it takes to get good gains. My current training partner is 23. He's a big boy to begin with. He is currently useing 200mg/wk of cyp and 200mg/wk of nandro. 400mg/wk total. I make sure his tail is between his legs everytime we train. he is growing like a weed and starting to get scarey strong. Benches 160 kgs for 5good solid reps that's just over 350lbs. This is after incline work and on the last set. 400mg/wk total no orals no hard core harsh compunds. His diet is good and trains five days a week. I will not let him slip into this if 400p/wk works good then 800 p/wk is better mentality. If you can not gain on 300-500 mg/wk total then there is something wrong with your training and nutrition! This is for all you new starters out there that think you have to big doses. Not needed!

300 is planty for a first cycle. on my first one I took 250 per week and I hade very good gains and a lot of bf lose. this way you will give yourself place to go up and grow for future cycles.

THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE INFO>>>>I HAVE DECIDED TO GO WITH 300MG A WEEK, I HAVE BEEN DOING SOME RESEARCH AND I DONT KNOW IF I SHOULD SPLIT THE DOSE...SOME PEOPLE SAY SPLIT IT TO KEEP CONSISTANT BLOOD LEVELS AND OTHERS SAY 300MG A WEEK ISNT A LARGE ENOUGH DOSE TO SPLIT AND I SHOULD ONLY DO IT IN ONE SHOT A WEEK...ONCE I FIGURE WHAT I AM GOING TO DO ABOUT THE SPLIT I WILL BE ON MY WAY TO JOINING THE DARK SIDE....ONCE AGAIN, THANKS FOR YOUR HELP

week 1-10 = 300mg of test per week

week 13 = 20mg nolva/day
week 14 = 20mg nolva/day
week 15 = 20mg nolva/day
week 16 = 20mg nolva/day

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member